Public Area > Sports and Gambling

non brexit brexit betting

(1/4) > >>

john m:
Paddy power betting on this ....Trains not to run through the Channel Tunnel for 7 consecutive days or more in 2019 @16/1 .They are betting on some sort of customs delay after brexit but what about drivers blocking the tunnellin protest against delays .Dont know how you price it but more likely French or British truck drivers striking close the tunnell .might have a small bet for interest .Brexit will lead to all sorts of protests no brexit will lead to all sorts of protests ,As I posted in another tread will british troops be sent on to the streets of britain to keep law and order .

Vikkiz:
Which kind of trains, there is passenger trains and then there is freight trains?

Why would the passenger trains not run through the tunnel because of Brexit?

Rat Catcher:
Ever been on it? One off those things I'd like to do but haven't got round to...

Vikkiz:

--- Quote from: Rat Catcher on January 15, 2019, 10:11:10 pm ---Ever been on it? One off those things I'd like to do but haven't got round to...

--- End quote ---
Yeah went through it twice, in one day, from Engerland to France and back again. Was on a coach that drove onto the train, nothing.

Rat Catcher:
Mrs. Catcher done England, France and Belgium in a day a few years back... I was doing a bit of graft over the water myself at the time and couldn't get the day off, I was quite jealous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version