Public Area > Sports and Gambling

smart arse bet

<< < (2/14) > >>

The Liffey Lip:
Stats are for actuaries, John.... Freddie Starr ate my hamster..............

The Liffey Lip:

--- Quote from: Shallowhal on January 10, 2019, 01:36:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: The Liffey Lip on January 10, 2019, 07:59:56 am ---There's a cat among the pigeons..........

--- End quote ---

Bros?

--- End quote ---

Very Good........when will I, will I start shaving?

john m:
Here is the Backstop conundrum .The Gay Foreigner and his European whoremasters say .The backstop is there to prevent a Hard border between Ireland and Norn Eireann but by default a No deal Brexit means at Midnight on the 29th if the UK drop out then there is an automatic customs border .between Ireland and Norn Eireann .Now both the Gay Foreigner and the Euro Gastappo say they dont want a border .So how do they prevent a border if the UK crash out when I say Crash out I mean decide to exercise their democratic right to leave .How long before the Gay Foreigner is seen for the retard he really is .

Belker:
I see your point John and it is a good point, but as betting goes it is as Ropey as Fook, as in there is a lot of intricacies in the betting rules and regulations, anyway PP will most likely only take a Single Euro bet on this market, so don't be blowing all your Man City 9-0 money too fast !

john m:
Ken when you cut through the bull shit ,its simple .Britain are leaving there are only two ways to leave .With a deal or without a deal .If there is a deal they have two years to finalise the arrangement if they dont then they dont crash out they exercise their democratic right to leave and do so under World Trade Organisation terms and conditions and that means customs checks .When the Gay Foreigner and Tessy say no hard border they only mean no permanent infrastructire .and thats not Paddy Powers interpretation .Its now 1/33 Tessys deal fails so they leave with no deal .Im betting on no barriers but both Ireland and the UK announcing customs checks .Here is Paddys definition (physical customs/identity checkpoints to be operational along the land border between The Republic and Northern Ireland. EU or UK must confirm before settlement. )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version