Author Topic: Compare and contrast  (Read 3882 times)

john m

Compare and contrast
« on: March 26, 2020, 10:09:34 am »
Betting in running on a horse or football .before the match there is a price for each team or horse as the event proceeds a horse hits a fence or a goal is scored the price changes its simple you win or lose a few quid .

The exact same thing happens on the stock market but the players make millions .Yesterday and the Day before the US Stockmarket boomed today when the Unemployment numbers are issued it will crash .Its a bit like a horse fucking off miles in front every other jockey knows he will get bolloxed and fall .

Something really wrong in the world when somebody gets paid millions for doing something they know is wrong with other peoples money .Watch Donny Ts Presconfrence today it going to be comical after spending 2 billion to save the stockmarket its going to come crashing down arounf his ears less than 12 hours after they agreed to spend the coin .Another great business decision by the Mogul of Misery .

The Liffey Lip

Re: Compare and contrast
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 10:58:33 am »
How about all those Senators dumping stock in February?....lone before this became an issue...you can google it yourself...

john m

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 11:22:35 am »
How about all those Senators dumping stock in February?....lone before this became an issue...you can google it yourself...

I know all about it .

But I also know the Unemployment numbers will be through the Roof if people are not working business is not making coin so why would you invest money in a ship full of holes that you know will sink .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 11:23:53 am »
Don't think you're getting me.....will they be prosecuted?

john m

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 11:38:18 am »
Don't think you're getting me.....will they be prosecuted?

I would ignore a stupit remark like that you should know better ..A lot of traders are operating on Bid offer difference .That is the price offered is not what the bid is and they split the difference with the exchanges .So they get a dropsy every tine they buy or sell YOUR funds .I read somewhere NO Irish managed Pension fund made a Profit for investers last year in a Bull market .How do these thieves get away with it .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 11:41:00 am »
I thought Rhetoricians like yourself loved Rhetorical questions.......not a stupid question...no such thing..............just nobody asks any questions any more Comrade M...

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2020, 11:45:00 am »
Where's  the lip of the Liffey then....Ha! ha!  Got you!
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2020, 11:57:19 am »
I thought Rhetoricians like yourself loved Rhetorical questions.......not a stupid question...no such thing..............just nobody asks any questions any more Comrade M...

Thats the new Normal Lip Have you seen the Yellow form for the dole just give us your name PPs and Bank details .Bank Details you say ??

dalymount

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2020, 11:58:03 am »
Working on fair city last I heard

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2020, 12:05:10 pm »
Shut up, Dalyer!...........yer hanging me you aul bollix.

Online mercenary for hire

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2020, 12:50:54 pm »
I met that actor bloke on the ranks he's a nice fella.Doesnt speak in riddles.Straight talker.

john m

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2020, 01:15:48 pm »

I know all about it .

But I also know the Unemployment numbers will be through the Roof if people are not working business is not making coin so why would you invest money in a ship full of holes that you know will sink .

3 million people lost their jobs this week and still the stockmarket is going up .WTF .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2020, 01:49:13 pm »
And to think you'd be the man the lads here would ask for advice....scrap the PSV. John...help out your fellow citizens..

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2020, 02:02:06 pm »
If the Captain of the Titanic had inside knowledge on his betting, would it be the tip of the iceberg?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2020, 02:04:14 pm »
That's Lucy tanian.

Show Unread Posts