Public Area > Sports and Gambling

Paddy Power at it again

(1/6) > >>

john m:
Aiden and Joseph O Brien do not have stable jockeys retained this year as Donnacha has retired .I got a whisper that Shamie Heffernan was being lined up for a go at being Irish Champion Jockey with the support of both stables .Powers Offered 10/1 rang this morning looking for 200 @10/1 they offered me 40 euro I hung up so no bet was placed but they cut the odds to 5/1 .

silverbullet:

--- Quote from: john m on May 26, 2020, 01:06:46 pm ---Aiden and Joseph O Brien do not have stable jockeys retained this year as Donnacha has retired .I got a whisper that Shamie Heffernan was being lined up for a go at being Irish Champion Jockey with the support of both stables .Powers Offered 10/1 rang this morning looking for 200 @10/1 they offered me 40 euro I hung up so no bet was placed but they cut the odds to 5/1 .

--- End quote ---
Are they  considered UNSTABLE? 8)

markmiwurdz:
Not a fan of Seamie,think he's a bit wooden,a great man to put up if you just have the horse out for a spin.Numerous examples of him over the years of going easy on the stable outsider if Joe or Donnacha were on a hot pot.

john m:
What I was told. Season will be short and Moore wont travel as often so Shamie will get first pick 50 or 60 winners might be enough to win the title .Heff has done what he was told still the most successfull Irish jockey riding today .With all the lost meetings O Briens will be running Group horses in egg and spoon races just to get a win for stud value .Worlds biggest bookie wouldnt lay a Deuce @10/1.

markmiwurdz:

--- Quote from: john m on May 26, 2020, 05:36:43 pm ---What I was told. Season will be short and Moore wont travel as often so Shamie will get first pick 50 or 60 winners might be enough to win the title .Heff has done what he was told still the most successfull Irish jockey riding today .With all the lost meetings O Briens will be running Group horses in egg and spoon races just to get a win for stud value .Worlds biggest bookie wouldnt lay a Deuce @10/1.

--- End quote ---

That's pathetic,you need a Freddy Williams type to stir things up over here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version