Author Topic: Get yourself checked  (Read 110011 times)

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: Get yourself checked
« Reply #210 on: December 24, 2019, 05:16:39 pm »
they were all brilliant.
saul goodman and your man in the wheelchair that used to press the bell were my favourites.

dalymount

« Reply #211 on: December 24, 2019, 05:20:50 pm »
I love british comedy.I dont think the yanks have a clue when it comes to xomedy

Offline Tony

« Reply #212 on: December 24, 2019, 05:22:12 pm »
I love british comedy.I dont think the yanks have a clue when it comes to xomedy

Funny that
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #213 on: December 24, 2019, 09:31:45 pm »

[/quote]

I thought that Hank (Dean Schrader), the brother in law cop, was the best actor in that show.
[/quote]

Has his own beer now.

Offline Belker

« Reply #214 on: December 25, 2019, 07:13:44 am »
Id rather be in a bed beside dalymount with tubes stuck up the eye of me lad and up me hole than watch that breaking bad shite ken
I love it, I watch it on replay reguarly, but I suppose I can relate better to it than you after a break-up and operating slightly on the wrong side of the law fer many years, I see so many many similarities between myself and Walter White.

I thought that Hank (Dean Schrader), the brother in law cop, was the best actor in that show.
I loved the 'Getaway' guy that put Walter up in the snowy hideout in the woods, he was also in 'El Camino' as the same character.
There was No messing allowed with him and I based a lot of my Bootleg principals around him, No Messing ! One Strike and your Out !

« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 07:21:24 am by Belker »

Offline Belker

« Reply #215 on: December 25, 2019, 07:55:20 am »
Ken Big Dommo .Billy the Bastard and Tommy Two Scars would of loved to meet a criminal genius like yourself .
Stop slaggin Ken......he's my executive transport coordinator for next June.....even throwin a shite on the back seat for me.....that's how much he cares!!
I didn't know that I had that Gig secured, but no worries you will be well looked after down here.
I suppose I will recognise ye by your misses's Boots ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #216 on: December 25, 2019, 07:59:33 am »
Ken Big Dommo .Billy the Bastard and Tommy Two Scars would of loved to meet a criminal genius like yourself .
I wuz talking ta 'Tommy-no-balls' on de dog yesterday, hiz outta de Joy fer Chrimbo and reckonz he can get yiz sorted !

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #217 on: December 25, 2019, 01:19:01 pm »
Id rather be in a bed beside dalymount with tubes stuck up the eye of me lad and up me hole than watch that breaking bad shite ken
I love it, I watch it on replay reguarly, but I suppose I can relate better to it than you after a break-up and operating slightly on the wrong side of the law fer many years, I see so many many similarities between myself and Walter White.

I loved the 'Getaway' guy that put Walter up in the snowy hideout in the woods, he was also in 'El Camino' as the same character.
There was No messing allowed with him and I based a lot of my Bootleg principals around him, No Messing ! One Strike and your Out !

Robert Forster....died back in October.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #218 on: December 26, 2019, 03:14:14 am »
How yu doin daily  :)
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Belker

« Reply #219 on: December 26, 2019, 03:23:05 am »

Robert Forster....died back in October.
R.I.P.

dalymount

« Reply #220 on: December 26, 2019, 06:19:34 am »
Im not to bad,ocky,I wish I could stop thinking about the op though

Offline Tony

« Reply #221 on: December 26, 2019, 07:32:16 am »

Best way to keep your mind off the operating  and get well is just imagine frankie and yor mot skipping through poppy fields together and whatever else the dirty fucker will be doing to her.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #222 on: December 26, 2019, 08:35:40 am »
@ DM, Before my last big op while I was waiting/shitting it in hospital I was in a bed next to a gentleman named Micheal from Cobh in county Cork, he was about Twenty years my senior but we got on like a 'House on fire', he was a body builder in previous years and had developed 'Man boobs' and in his latter years these had become very painful, so painful that the hospital ward windows would have to be closed as the breeze over his chest would cause him so much pain. The nurses saw how well we got on together and on the fateful day they wheeled us both down to the operating theater together, the man was an inspiration to me and we shared so much on the previous days that we both forgot about what loomed ahead. I hope that you too can find your 'Micheal' in there DM.

dalymount

« Reply #223 on: December 26, 2019, 10:20:22 am »
Funny enough I have Ken in my  case this man is called larry,and he is 13 years my senior .we get on like a house on fire,and I am even on first name terms with all his family.

Offline Belker

« Reply #224 on: December 27, 2019, 05:13:10 am »
Funny enough I have Ken in my  case this man is called larry,and he is 13 years my senior .we get on like a house on fire,and I am even on first name terms with all his family.
That is good to hear DM and will help pass the time fer you.
And you just might ask Larry what he is so Happy about ?  lol

Show Unread Posts