Author Topic: Get yourself checked  (Read 111870 times)

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Get yourself checked
« Reply #270 on: January 01, 2020, 03:19:46 pm »
Ocky thanks for showing me the photos of clontarf.I love the place.I dont feel comfortable walking anywhere else.also st annes park is a big favourite of mine,I sometimes include as part of my walk

Ye I'm out ther every day walkin daily .....if ya see a big tall handsome god like mad cnut on a skipping rope or roller blades ....that me .. if the kids are wit me they usually are setting fire to something ...

The Bipolar Roller!!

Finally split wit the love of me life hal .....went out wit her try patch it up but I end up tellin her to fuk off in the pub  at the top me voice .......the cnut was givin out about me bein autistic....." you have authism " she said ......." its asperger's yu cnut " I said back to her ....." an comorbibidlyy adhd,dyslexia, an sporadic phycopity.....
" get yur fukin diagnosis correct ya dopey cnut" I said to her....
Nawful row it was ....hope I didn't get barred
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #271 on: January 01, 2020, 04:01:18 pm »
Your not the fella that lets his bleedin dogs chase the pur auld sqirddles are ya ?

Online Octavia1

« Reply #272 on: January 01, 2020, 04:22:55 pm »
Your not the fella that lets his bleedin dogs chase the pur auld sqirddles are ya ?

Dont have a dog daily ...hate the fukin tings .....they  as thick as a plank an shite all over the place

dalymount

« Reply #273 on: January 01, 2020, 04:24:27 pm »
Who the squrddles or the dogs ?

john m

« Reply #274 on: January 01, 2020, 04:27:54 pm »
Ocky thanks for showing me the photos of clontarf.I love the place.I dont feel comfortable walking anywhere else.also st annes park is a big favourite of mine,I sometimes include as part of my walk

Ye I'm out ther every day walkin daily .....if ya see a big tall handsome god like mad cnut on a skipping rope or roller blades ....that me .. if the kids are wit me they usually are setting fire to something ...

The Bipolar Roller!!

Finally split wit the love of me life hal .....went out wit her try patch it up but I end up tellin her to fuk off in the pub  at the top me voice .......the cnut was givin out about me bein autistic....." you have authism " she said ......." its asperger's yu cnut " I said back to her ....." an comorbibidlyy adhd,dyslexia, an sporadic phycopity.....

Okki Im thinking your a bit of a catch are you sure yer one isint angeling for jewelery playing hard to get .She sounds to me like an oulone thats drying up and is getting desperate to lock someone in before time runs out for her .Anyhoo a gifted lad like yourself wont be hanging around for long as soon as she starts bad mouting you down the Bingo the girls will know your back on the market .

Online Octavia1

« Reply #275 on: January 01, 2020, 04:30:31 pm »
I used to cycle tru the park 7 in the mornin years ago wen i had to work for a living daily....full of indigenous squirrels....not them American rat grey ones ....fukin immigrants

dalymount

« Reply #276 on: January 01, 2020, 04:36:03 pm »
Yeah they are a quare colour alright

Online Octavia1

« Reply #277 on: January 01, 2020, 04:36:52 pm »
Who the squrddles or the dogs ?

The dogs ffs

john m

« Reply #278 on: January 01, 2020, 04:38:18 pm »
Is there any boy on boy action in that park or are you just out for a walk .

dalymount

« Reply #279 on: January 01, 2020, 04:40:04 pm »
Wathya mean ?

Online Octavia1

« Reply #280 on: January 01, 2020, 04:41:56 pm »

The Bipolar Roller!!

Okki Im thinking your a bit of a catch are you sure yer one isint angeling for jewelery playing hard to get .She sounds to me like an oulone thats drying up and is getting desperate to lock someone in before time runs out for her .Anyhoo a gifted lad like yourself wont be hanging around for long as soon as she starts bad mouting you down the Bingo the girls will know your back on the market .
Shes runnin out of time alrite Johnny....cnut has notions of herself.....said I was too hairy last time I tried patch it up...
Now shes saying I'm autistic an that's why women wont go near me ...I told her she was gettin fridgid on account of the menopause and she was trying to blame me by sayin i was a mad cnut and hairy.....
I'm not havin that fuk her ......she wont meet anyone like me again I told her ....cnut

john m

« Reply #281 on: January 01, 2020, 04:45:23 pm »
Okki have you considered shifting her daughter that would show her ,if she is as wicket as you say then the daughter might be willing to take one for the team .

Online Octavia1

« Reply #282 on: January 01, 2020, 04:46:32 pm »
Is there any boy on boy action in that park or are you just out for a walk .

No Johnny...if ya want a bit of Mickey....ya have to go to the beach ....fellows rimmin an bummin all over the place ....
Thers an ouwfella used to stand up on one of the dunes in 3 sizes too small for him  speedos  and a belly on him down to his knees playin george Micheal on a ghetto blaster advertising himself for bum fun....embarrassing it was

Online Octavia1

« Reply #283 on: January 01, 2020, 04:52:18 pm »
Okki have you considered shifting her daughter that would show her ,if she is as wicket as you say then the daughter might be willing to take one for the team .

How ya know she had a daughter? Only a yung one ....she doesn't talk to her ....

john m

« Reply #284 on: January 01, 2020, 04:58:30 pm »

How ya know she had a daughter? Only a yung one ....she doesn't talk to her ....

She dosent talk to you because you and her Ma were companions if she is over 18 your in like flynn a few yagerbombs and tell her what a bitch her Ma is .Families fight dirty Big Dommos sister was riding a fella from the houses beside the flats and he dropped her so she decided to go Lesser and shifted his Wife .

Show Unread Posts