Author Topic: Get yourself checked  (Read 109952 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Get yourself checked
« Reply #345 on: January 07, 2020, 01:42:39 pm »
Remember- Leo's main concern is focusing on DCC's resistance to a tribute to the RIC and DMP next time you're voting lads....vote with your heads....

Did Micheál Martin get his invitation yet?

No idea...why? I'd be a Green Voter meself Hal....hummus and falafel before cunnilingus.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #346 on: January 07, 2020, 01:44:53 pm »
For Dalyer...bored out of his head....union men and their cunning....

Le Renard and Le Corbeau...The Fox and the Crow...translate it yourself with Google...

https://www.frenchtoday.com/french-poetry-reading/poem-le-corbeau-et-le-renard-la-fontaine/

dalymount

« Reply #347 on: January 07, 2020, 01:54:37 pm »
Paul Reid was the most militant of us all.he went out one day got up on the roof of a car ,and Instructed the members to block the traffic in support of our workers who were on strike at the time

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #348 on: January 07, 2020, 01:56:11 pm »
Sounds like a plan. Anyone around Upper Mount Street up above in Dublin?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #349 on: January 07, 2020, 01:59:13 pm »
Using the job to further oneself....smart man versus an idealist intellectual like your wan from Dub-a-lin running riot with the No Pope here/Harland and Wolff lads in Belfast there...

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 02:03:07 pm by The Liffey Lip »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #350 on: January 07, 2020, 03:01:27 pm »
Remember- Leo's main concern is focusing on DCC's resistance to a tribute to the RIC and DMP next time you're voting lads....vote with your heads....

Did Micheál Martin get his invitation yet?

No idea...why? I'd be a Green Voter meself Hal....hummus and falafel before cunnilingus.

I heard Jim O Callaghan on Claire Byrne Live that he(personally..said it before every sentence he uttered) wouldn't be attending..he got an invite...but informed us that his boss hadn't received one as of....then!!

Offline Tony

« Reply #351 on: January 07, 2020, 07:43:21 pm »
Ya wanna get that doctor by the neck and squeeze dalymount they  are a bit slow ffs. I had a heart attack on Sunday and now im in James's after getting me stint done, hopefully be sent home tomorrow.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #352 on: January 07, 2020, 07:56:16 pm »
Ya wanna get that doctor by the neck and squeeze dalymount they  are a bit slow ffs. I had a heart attack on Sunday and now im in James's after getting me stint done, hopefully be sent home tomorrow.
Jaysus Tony, get well soon, seems that a heaart attack is not what it used to be, but hearing about far too many of them in our business in the last few weeks. Slainte.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #353 on: January 07, 2020, 08:06:43 pm »

You serious Tony.....was it a donor heart?

Offline watty

« Reply #354 on: January 07, 2020, 08:09:54 pm »
I think they stick stents into the original heart to widen the arteries and keep it going.

@Tony - get well soon!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #355 on: January 07, 2020, 08:18:35 pm »

You pulling our leg again tony?
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #356 on: January 07, 2020, 08:20:12 pm »
Was it the 15% done it?

Offline watty

« Reply #357 on: January 07, 2020, 08:25:54 pm »
The younger not so young lad got an appointment to have a CI Holter Monitor fitted in Drogheda in two weeks time. I dread to think how long he'd be waiting for one of them so-called hospitals up above in Dublin to do it... in fact, they never even suggested it when he attended Beaumont with similar symptoms a few months back.

RC, I meant to post this the last time you posted about your kid.  Hope he gets well soon.

I don't want to alarm you but I had a nephew (~12) who was acting out/getting aggressive and it turned out he had cancer in his thyroid/his brain.  It wasn't the first thing the doctors thought of - they were thinking psychological first.  They zapped him and kept him in isolation for a few weeks and so far so good.  The trick with the Irish health system is getting in the front door.  Once you're in, it's world class.  The problem is getting in in the first place but it looks like you managed it.

My mother (70+) had a stroke a few years back and ended up in Drogheda.  She had insurance.  The doctor there was friends with a doctor in Beaumont and she was chauffeured (private ambulance) up and down for treatment (Beaumont are experts for the head stuff).  A few years on & you wouldn't know she had a stroke.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #358 on: January 07, 2020, 08:29:04 pm »

Get well soon tony  ::cheers

Offline Tony

« Reply #359 on: January 07, 2020, 08:31:06 pm »

You pulling our leg again tony?

Nope, im serous.... I have a heart
Mr. T-bag to you

Show Unread Posts