Author Topic: By election  (Read 5545 times)

john m

Re: By election
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 10:56:10 am »
Talking with a Shinner he says both O Brien and Ward will contest for seats togeather they are hoping to get Gino Kennys Seat .There are two left seats in the constituency .Be interesting to see if they hold the party line and divide up the constituency .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2019, 06:34:42 pm »
The Shinners are masters at keeping it fresh.......an ex-MMA man to accompany all those man-haters in their ranks. I wonder how long before Dublin's 5-in-a-row winning ex-manager, Jim Gavin, is approached by FG or FF to shake it up a bit?

Someone told me he's set to become a faceless bureaucrat in Brussels... unelected. Not sure what, if any, truth is in that?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2019, 07:07:10 pm »
What's Kenny.....sorry.....Kenneth Egan up to these days,didn't he have his shaft stroked by FG?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2019, 07:52:55 am »
The Shinners are masters at keeping it fresh.......an ex-MMA man to accompany all those man-haters in their ranks. I wonder how long before Dublin's 5-in-a-row winning ex-manager, Jim Gavin, is approached by FG or FF to shake it up a bit?

Someone told me he's set to become a faceless bureaucrat in Brussels... unelected. Not sure what, if any, truth is in that?

The cynic in me tells me you're taking the piss........no idea what he's up to but the Dublin board are reeling over the tardiness of his announcement. Think he's very well got within FF circles, not that that makes any difference..something happened and we'll soon find out. Jason Sherlock was in a well known Dublin barbers yesterday getting his mane trimmed.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2019, 09:53:48 am »
Jason Sherlock was in a well known Dublin barbers yesterday getting his mane trimmed.

Did our pal Vinny recommend the establishment? lol

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2019, 10:01:50 am »
Jason Sherlock was in a well known Dublin barbers yesterday getting his mane trimmed.

You've Joe Pesci on the brain lately....

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2019, 10:25:21 am »

You've Joe Pesci on the brain lately....

Nah...that's me cousin....i'm talkin our pal!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2019, 10:35:28 am »
Just adding to the jollies..couldn't give a rats arse as you well know.....

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2019, 01:59:11 pm »
Oh indeedin i do.....indeedin i do!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2019, 03:09:43 pm »

How well known?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2019, 03:12:20 pm »

How well known?

If ye have to ask......

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2019, 08:52:29 am »

You were right about that. Joe Brolly interview I listened to confirmed he's taken up an Aviation role in Brussels....

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2019, 02:06:38 pm »
Maybe not a man for the limelight?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2019, 02:11:40 pm »
Maybe, but what fascinated me was that he never....not once, claimed his expenses as per entitlement under GAA travel allowance rules. Brolly, being a Q.C., said this is what makes him unique in that regard.. I'd say Joe misses the sterling claims he made in Montrose when the Stickies told him he had to "go". No doubt, a career in politics beckons for Gavin, but being honest and fastidious is not becoming to those who enter the realm of devilment and trickery. Joe did stipulate..."He has not retired....merely resigned."

Amendent....not a Q.C....yet....still an ordinary barrister...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 02:19:02 pm by The Liffey Lip »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2019, 04:48:06 pm »

Our pal Vinny:
 :

Show Unread Posts