Author Topic: Get Guns Sticks Swords just arm yourselves  (Read 12209 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Get Guns Sticks Swords just arm yourselves
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2021, 05:48:50 pm »
How else are we gonna solve the traffic problem?

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2021, 06:10:34 pm »
@ Octi - how many people have you killed this week? 

Or have you mentally made a choice to not kill people?  We've evolved and we can make decisions like that.
We only make decisions not to kill because of the legal consequences....in times gone by wen we lived a more natural existence killing each other was our main preoccupation.....
This week I've killed about 5 people in me head ....with tauts  of beheadings an disembowelment  ....I'm sure its
A universal taut process you all possess
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Online Octavia1

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2021, 06:18:00 pm »
https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0220/1198299-solicitor-assault/

Anyone need a good solicitor?
Ide go to this bloke if hes not struck off ...fair play

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2021, 06:18:15 pm »
Next time you think of a problem...ask yerself could it be solved by less people.Most of the time the answer is yes.Something to think about.Population has increased massively in the last few hundred years but nobody has been brave enough to fix the cause,instead we're too busy dealing with the symptoms.Mass sterilisation is the only answer.I'll go first..
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 06:26:21 pm by mercenary for hire »

Offline watty

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2021, 06:23:11 pm »

We only make decisions not to kill because of the legal consequences....in times gone by wen we lived a more natural existence killing each other was our main preoccupation.....
This week I've killed about 5 people in me head ....with tauts  of beheadings an disembowelment  ....I'm sure its
Legal consequences?  So other people have also decided not to kill people.  Sounds like this 'not killing people' is quite a common attitude?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2021, 06:40:03 pm »
Next time you think of a problem...ask yerself could it be solved by less people.Most of the time the answer is yes.Something to think about.Population has increased massively in the last few hundred years but nobody has been brave enough to fix the cause,instead we're too busy dealing with the symptoms.Mass sterilisation is the only answer.I'll go first..
There's free contraception here and still the bastards refuse it. How many more misspelled kids and kids with surnames does the planet need?

Plus it's funny watching those nearing their lifes end talking about a cull!!

Online Octavia1

« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2021, 06:52:22 pm »

Legal consequences?  So other people have also decided not to kill people.  Sounds like this 'not killing people' is quite a common attitude?

Yes but it's not natural to not kill other people ...they dont teach you that in school but it's essential for evolution and for preserving the resources of any environment.....
Global warming and this pandemic are a direct result of overpopulation..... the balance of nature is kept in harmony through the use of  violence....the once beautiful planet is now dying as a consequence of the legal restraint of violence and  the introduction of the nuclear deterrent

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2021, 08:15:12 pm »

Top criminal defence solicitor charged with assaulting lawyer https://jrnl.ie/5360634

I hope Cahir had a troubled upbringing...and dabbled in drugs...last week!! lol

Online Octavia1

« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2021, 08:54:03 pm »

Top criminal defence solicitor charged with assaulting lawyer https://jrnl.ie/5360634

Battering a solicitor on the street and one of the top earning solicitors in the country .....sounds like a right phycho ....I predict him heading fo high office one day like all the others

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2021, 10:37:55 pm »

A talented up and coming boxer M'lud. Wishes to qualify for free legal aid.

john m

« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2021, 12:14:55 pm »
Covid Coin to be extended until June ?Will that be enough to stop the protests .There is a protest against lockdown being organized for this Saturday Stephens Green could be the same crowd that organised the Rave that isint ,Some stroke organize a rave nobody knows who they are take ticket money then Inform the Newspapers so the Gards find out then fuck off with the ticket money and nobody knows who was behind it .Young people have a pain in their bollox with lockdown they are not getting needled unless its a tattoo .Young Girls are getting fed up ,no hairdressers no nails or  paint on tan, eyebrow plucking or make up and no new clobber .You saw how organise they are the Day Pennys reopened it was like a well drilled military force as they attacked looking for Pyjamas and a three pack of knickers .If the Hunnns get pissed off the Government could be in trouble .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2021, 01:10:13 pm »
Covid Coin to be extended until June ?Will that be enough to stop the protests .There is a protest against lockdown being organized for this Saturday Stephens Green could be the same crowd that organised the Rave that isint ,Some stroke organize a rave nobody knows who they are take ticket money then Inform the Newspapers so the Gards find out then fuck off with the ticket money and nobody knows who was behind it .Young people have a pain in their bollox with lockdown they are not getting needled unless its a tattoo .Young Girls are getting fed up ,no hairdressers no nails or  paint on tan, eyebrow plucking or make up and no new clobber .You saw how organise they are the Day Pennys reopened it was like a well drilled military force as they attacked looking for Pyjamas and a three pack of knickers .If the Hunnns get pissed off the Government could be in trouble .
Three pairs of knickers will only do them for January,  February,  and March...Hun! 8)

john m

« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2021, 11:22:03 pm »
KIDS WILL BE BACK IN SCHOOL WHEN THE UNIONS SAY SO .

In a late twist tonight, speaking on RTÉ Television, Health Minister Stephen Donnelly said Education Minister Norma Foley “is still in negotiations” with the teachers’ unions on a return to school for thousands of students, and the matter is not yet agreed.

john m

« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2021, 11:25:08 pm »
It is hoped all healthcare workers and over-70s will have received their two jabs by mid-MAY and this will give the Government more room to ease regulations.

MAY thats nearly 3 months before over 70s and Health workers .What about everybody else .2.3% of Irish people have been vaccinated .I thought September for pubs to reopen now Im thinking In time for Paddys Day 2022.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 11:29:23 pm by john m »

john m

« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2021, 11:40:26 pm »
What the fuck is going on .Taoiseach says there are too many mouthpieces on Covid Lockdown talking out of their Holes like Leo saying building will be back on 5th of march and housing minister going on a solo about something else .Minister Nora the housewife opening schools with no teachers and Donnolly needling billions of people an hour but we have no vaccine ..PLEASE Mick from Cork get on your phone ring Simon Harris and make him Minister for Covid .At least he is a proper Spoofer people are fucking fed up with the cuntology and the bitch slapping and hair pulling scratching and biting going on between different Ministers .The HSE .Nephed ,Leo ,Mick .Norma and the Idiot Donnolly all playing off against each other .

Show Unread Posts