Author Topic: Travellers  (Read 130200 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Travellers
« Reply #270 on: August 27, 2019, 11:53:52 am »
Do yous not have a central locking button ?

Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #271 on: August 27, 2019, 01:31:41 pm »
True
If you have to ask for money up front you shouldn’t be taking them.

Indeed...can't understand a driver mentality like that....they'd probably take every fukin penny you have.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #272 on: August 27, 2019, 03:54:52 pm »

« Reply #273 on: August 27, 2019, 05:50:22 pm »

john m

« Reply #274 on: August 27, 2019, 06:04:57 pm »
Drogheda going to be a war zone .

dalymount

« Reply #275 on: August 27, 2019, 06:58:42 pm »
Another drug dealing scumbag bites the dust

« Reply #276 on: August 28, 2019, 12:29:35 am »
SEASIDE HORROR Traveller gangs ‘to seek revenge for horrific rape of teenager’ in Courtown, Co Wexford as Gardai hunt evil beach beasts

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4399647/traveller-gangs-revenge-rape-courtown-wexford/

Offline Belker

« Reply #277 on: August 28, 2019, 02:35:12 am »
i could never understand why drivers feel more comfortable having got the fare up front. If you pick up two or three fellas who you think might be dodgy , what's to stop them giving you the fare up front and then knocking the bollox out of ya when ya get to where they are going and taking it back ???
The reason being that their thinking is Bunking a Cab is Fair Game and Fun, but Robbing a Taxi driver is Criminal ?
The Fact is both are Criminal offences. Bunking a cab is Non Payment for services which is a Criminal offence.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #280 on: September 13, 2019, 11:59:48 am »
True
If you have to ask for money up front you shouldn’t be taking them.

Indeed...can't understand a driver mentality like that....they'd probably take every fukin penny you have.

Hal, sort out an argument please...the mott had a packet of Chicken Soup she bought in Supervalu, Dungiven, Co Derry when she was at a religious group assembly (I wasn't with her)...on the back of the packet...Erin Soup, Boyne Valley Group, Platin Rd, Drogheda....Co Meath? Drogheda was never in Meath....not ever....she reckons I'm full of shite....

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #281 on: September 13, 2019, 12:04:07 pm »
Is it not in both Louth and Meath

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #282 on: September 13, 2019, 12:07:06 pm »
First I heard of it, Jack Me........some Meath men get very angry when the Dubs in Clonee say Co Dublin...Drogheda was always in Louth when I was growing up........never came across it until I saw the packet. Bit like Firhouse, Dublin 16 possibly.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #283 on: September 13, 2019, 12:12:07 pm »
Address
Boyne Valley Group,
Platin Road,
Drogheda,
Co. Meath,
A92 YC85,
Ireland.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #284 on: September 13, 2019, 12:14:03 pm »
First I heard of it, Jack Me........some Meath men get very angry when the Dubs in Clonee say Co Dublin...Drogheda was always in Louth when I was growing up........never came across it until I saw the packet. Bit like Firhouse, Dublin 16 possibly.
Firhouse (Irish: Teach na Giúise) is an outer suburb of Dublin, in the jurisdiction of South Dublin, Ireland, developed from what was historically a small rural village by the River Dodder, with a second settlement, Upper Fir-house, nearby.[1] It is just outside the M50 orbital motorway, and in the postal district of Dublin 24 (eircode routing key D24), and is adjacent to Knocklyon (with which it shares a townland) and close to both Tallaght and Templeogue. In the historic divisions of local administration, Firhouse is in the civil parish of Tallaght and the barony of Uppercross
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts