Author Topic: Travellers  (Read 131656 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Travellers
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2019, 05:14:44 pm »
https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2019/0325/1038503-christening/

Two hospitalised following row after Tipperary christening

Updated / Monday, 25 Mar 2019 17:48

One man is in Cork University Hospital with what are believed to be serious head injuries

Two men are in hospital, one with serious head injuries, after a row broke out in a pub during a christening celebration on Sunday night.

Gardaí are appealing for information on the incident which happened at New Inn in Co Tipperary after a function attended by at least 40 people.

It is understood that the people attending the event were from families based in the Clonmel and Cahir areas.

According to a garda spokeswoman, members from Cahir Garda Station were called to the scene at about 11pm on Sunday night and ambulances also had to attend because of injuries sustained by at least two people.

One man, aged in his mid-30s, sustained what are believed to be serious head injuries as a result of the altercation, while another man, aged in his 20s, suffered less serious injuries. Both were taken to South Tipperary Hospital.

It is understood that some items in the pub were "adapted" for use during the row and that some damage was caused to the premises.

No arrests have been made but gardaí are carrying out interviews and asking for any witnesses to come forward.

Offline vandriver

« Reply #211 on: June 07, 2019, 10:20:43 am »
I got 2 travellers this morning early from Deansrath into an early house in town.€40 paid up without a bother,and a Stanley knife as a tip!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #212 on: June 07, 2019, 10:27:31 am »
Did they give you the blade or leave it behind?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #213 on: June 07, 2019, 11:25:26 am »
I got 2 travellers this morning early from Deansrath into an early house in town.€40 paid up without a bother,and a Stanley knife as a tip!
Lost Property ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline vandriver

« Reply #214 on: June 07, 2019, 11:56:47 am »
He told me to keep it,as he could get in trouble if searched.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #215 on: June 07, 2019, 12:02:06 pm »

Wat do you mean a Stanley blade??
Did he threaten you? Or did he hand you a blade?  I would consider that a serious threat.....
Was it a mytaxi job? 
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline vandriver

« Reply #216 on: June 07, 2019, 12:55:02 pm »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #217 on: June 07, 2019, 01:13:40 pm »
He could of phoned the guards straight away and said you threatened him.... And your finger prints all over it.... Yu cant be up to them cnuts...and they capable of anything .  I would have gone to the nearest police station and handed it in to cover me arse.... Be careful wit cnuts in yur car

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #218 on: June 07, 2019, 01:15:33 pm »
Ide of notify mytaxi as well

Offline Tony

« Reply #219 on: June 07, 2019, 02:24:02 pm »
I wouldn't have took them, first smell of a pikie and I'm out of there, and VD..... Where didya get yer nails done?
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2019, 02:30:19 pm »
seeing as i dont use mytaxi. what do you do if you turn up and its them and you dont want to carry them? drive off?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #221 on: June 07, 2019, 02:59:11 pm »
seeing as i dont use mytaxi. what do you do if you turn up and its them and you dont want to carry them? drive off?

Yep!!

Had a fare a while back from a specific address(cul de sac) one night,but as i approached two guys appeared out of an opening at the end of the cul de sac.....didn't like the situation so drove off....i could give a flyin fuk if it's a Mytaxi job.....i'll make the decision who gets in my car.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #222 on: June 07, 2019, 03:06:10 pm »
that's the problem with mytaxi I'd say. I can always tell them on the phone when they ring, Its a pity I'm always too busy to collect them though. got a call from them a few years ago, I was asleep when they rang so wasn't really with it, copped them eventually and said I wasn't available. heard the next day that they smashed up a few pubs in the village they wanted me to collect them from.

Offline Tony

« Reply #223 on: June 07, 2019, 03:06:53 pm »

Yep!!

Had a fare a while back from a specific address(cul de sac) one night,but as i approached two guys appeared out of an opening at the end of the cul de sac.....didn't like the situation so drove off....i could give a flyin fuk if it's a Mytaxi job.....i'll make the decision who gets in my car.

Exzakkery
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #224 on: June 07, 2019, 10:36:03 pm »

Yep!!

100% agree with Hal and to add if I'm picking up in a Cul-de-sac my cab will be turned outward before I press the 'Arrive' button, if I don't like the look of the customer coming out as in 'Too Drunk or Stoned' then I will drive away and the feedback will be; "Afraid fer my Safety".

Show Unread Posts