Author Topic: Spy's Out there  (Read 22723 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: Spy's Out there
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2019, 02:51:12 pm »
Why are tourists told not to tip, and who is advising this ???
Most likely some online holiday website, fook 'em, work your magic !
Bull$hit will get ya Tips all day long !
l
No Need for bullsh1t if you are a nice, clean, professional driver, people usually see thru the bullshittrs.

I'm a firm believer in "Nice Guy's Win"
Your taking me up all wrong STC's.
What I mean by Bull$hit is having the craic and telling stories.
Entertain your customers, it makes a long night short and adds to your wages !
I understand Ken, sorry for the confusion, must remember that if I'm ever in Cork
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Belker

« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2019, 02:55:18 pm »
As Bull$hit goes I have been telling this totally True story to a lot of my customers over the last few weeks,
every one of them without exception burst out in laughter at the Punch-line !

I had this fare a street pick-up off 'Pana' (St. Patrick street) last Sunday night, in she sits, big lass, Thigh high Black boots, Black leather mini-skirt, tattoo's on her thighs, about 40 odd and dragging this skinny young fella (about 30) behind her. She wasn't too bad looking but was a tad on the 'Rough side', anyway the song on the Cab radio 4FM was the hit from 'Survivor' called 'Eye of the Tiger' and yer-man-o starts belting out the tune. Yer-wan-o was all over yer man till he starting singing and then in her most common accent she comes out with; "Ah, wud ya ever shur up, dat wer ME WEDDING SONG !".

Offline Horse

« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2019, 03:01:43 pm »
The non-tippers that really bug me are the early morning running late FN customers.
Fer instance I had this young lad from Glasheen in Cork last week going to the Aer coach fer a 7am bus of a Sunday morning, in he sits at 6.53 giving out stink about how his booked FN driver had cancelled on him, it's a 12 minute journey from Glasheen to the Aer coach and I tell my customer along the way; "We will be tight on time but when we get there I will pull in in-front of the Aer coach so as he cannot drive off without you". He laid the mountain of praise upon me as I completed the approx 12 minute journey (semi-illegally) in just over 5 minutes. Did he leave a Tip ?  Nada !

A 12 minute journey in just over 5 mins would equate to you doing twice the speed limit ken. I can see why you said you're no angel but in all honesty I would never break the rules of the road for any fooker particularly one who is running late. You risked €80 fine and 3 penalty points for some sham you didn't know and for what? Well in your own words,  nada!

Offline Belker

« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2019, 03:03:00 pm »
As a night time Taxi driver you don't need to make up stories.
What happens right in front of you is just beyond belief !

Offline Belker

« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2019, 03:11:22 pm »
The non-tippers that really bug me are the early morning running late FN customers.
Fer instance I had this young lad from Glasheen in Cork last week going to the Aer coach fer a 7am bus of a Sunday morning, in he sits at 6.53 giving out stink about how his booked FN driver had cancelled on him, it's a 12 minute journey from Glasheen to the Aer coach and I tell my customer along the way; "We will be tight on time but when we get there I will pull in in-front of the Aer coach so as he cannot drive off without you". He laid the mountain of praise upon me as I completed the approx 12 minute journey (semi-illegally) in just over 5 minutes. Did he leave a Tip ?  Nada !

A 12 minute journey in just over 5 mins would equate to you doing twice the speed limit ken. I can see why you said you're no angel but in all honesty I would never break the rules of the road for any fooker particularly one who is running late. You risked €80 fine and 3 penalty points for some sham you didn't know and for what? Well in your own words,  nada!
It was a human kindness kind of thing !

Eh... Remember whom is the One on Zero penalty points and whom is Not ?

Offline Horse

« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2019, 03:19:26 pm »
I was on zero for many many years ken and I will be again  from Feb 2022. You keep up your "human kindness " lark and you'll be off the road, Jimmy.

Offline Belker

« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2019, 06:34:27 pm »
I was on zero for many many years ken and I will be again  from Feb 2022. You keep up your "human kindness " lark and you'll be off the road, Jimmy.
Your calling me 'Jimmy' horse, is that a reference to Jimmy Saville ?
And you suggesting that I am a Pedo ?
Please withdraw that remark and Apologize to the Forum.

I will not ask a Second time.

Offline Horse

« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2019, 06:45:19 pm »
Oh ffs, ok ken, sorry for making reference to a story YOU brought up. Of course I dont think you're a paedo ffs, lighten up will ya.

Offline Horse

« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2019, 06:54:59 pm »
What if I said I was calling you jimmy for jimmy Conway from goodfellas ken, you feel better? Or jimmy dean? What about jimmy Hendrix? Is it ok ghen? Or Carter?

Offline Horse

« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2019, 06:57:53 pm »
Riders on the storm ken, Jim Morrison I believe.

Offline Belker

« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2019, 07:01:03 pm »
Oh ffs, ok ken, sorry for making reference to a story YOU brought up. Of course I dont think you're a paedo ffs, lighten up will ya.
Apology accepted.

Offline Horse

« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2019, 07:04:29 pm »
It was more of an explanation than an apology ken, you know it, I know it and I'd hazard a guess and say the dog on the street knows it. But sorry anyway if I offended you  again.

Offline Belker

« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2019, 07:12:39 pm »
It was more of an explanation than an apology ken, you know it, I know it and I'd hazard a guess and say the dog on the street knows it. But sorry anyway if I offended you  again.
So explain in full, is it an apology or not Martin ?

No Second Chances this time !

Offline Horse

« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2019, 07:23:40 pm »
It was an explanation as to why I stuck in jimmy there.  It was NOT a suggestion that you are a paedo and well you know it. It was in reference to YOUR story and was just thrown in, as you know. But if you insist that I apologise for calling you a paedo, even though I didn't (as you know) then I apologise.  It seems you like apologies ken so yea, theres another feather for your cap, a notch on your bedpost.  Btw who the fook is Martin? Are you suggesting I'm like Martin Cahill, as in the general? Apologise immediately ken!

Offline Horse

« Reply #134 on: November 14, 2019, 07:26:45 pm »
Or luther king ken? Or sheen? Which is it? Either way I want an apology,  fcuk that.

Show Unread Posts