Author Topic: The late great Minister Ross  (Read 14640 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: The late great Minister Ross
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2020, 12:36:07 pm »
The Greens....god love us,look at the area Ryan topped the poll in.....housing..no problem......health..no problem.......Money..no problem.....cutting down trees in Ballsbridge....no fukin way!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2020, 01:06:46 pm »
Just ask one of them, Hal, and I'd say your kids are being brainwashed every day in class, How come the red spot on Jupiter has changed?...could it be the Sun?///how come the polar ice caps on Mars have melted a bit...is it the Sun, or is it that Toyota and Honda's Hybrids haven't reached the planet yet?

Agenda 21....look it up....I'm off to bed.....

dalymount

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2020, 01:24:55 pm »
thank God for donny T

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2020, 07:37:32 pm »
...surely you mean thank Donny for God, DM.

dalymount

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2020, 09:24:47 pm »
Yes maybe so

john m

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2020, 09:45:50 am »
Some muck savage TD who will have a vote for Taoiseach says Ross was a scumbag that he DESTROYED rural ireland with his drink driving laws .In what other Parish would your Local TD be encouraging drink driving ..If I ever ran for the dail I would follow the Rodents Advice just have a slogan but dont explain to anybody what it means SEND THEM HOME .or ONE FOR ALL would be best SEND THEM HOME might mean end emigration of give everybody a Gaff so should appeal to many .ONE FOR ALL can mean you can have one of whatever you want .or just go with UP THE RA this slogan is mighty it could mean support for a private army or it could be a little bit Donny T when he said grab them by the Pussy this could mean sticking your hand up a Ra ra skirt   

Offline Tony

Mr. T-bag to you

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2020, 09:54:20 am »
It was noticeable how happy Ross looked on the telly after he lost his seat.Probably delighted to be gone with his pension.

john m

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2020, 10:01:31 am »
It was noticeable how happy Ross looked on the telly after he lost his seat.Probably delighted to be gone with his pension.

Dont think he gets a pension Not in the Dail long enough to qualify not sure if there is a shorter wait for a Ministers pension .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2020, 10:02:33 am »
When he was taking to Miriam with her triple buggy he looked very relieved.Maybe he wants a job on the telly.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2020, 10:43:19 am »
He'd have to go to RTE... he sounds far too condescending tor TV tree. Talk Listen to Shane, the Liveline is open....

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2020, 11:02:24 am »
He has a awfully niche voice and all that...don't  you know!
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2020, 11:25:58 am »
He even laughed while being interviewed by David McCullough on Primetime last night.....he's happy that he's well shot of his position.

john m

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2020, 01:12:08 pm »
He even laughed while being interviewed by David McCullough on Primetime last night.....he's happy that he's well shot of his position.

Hal please moderate your language under the new leadership singing rebel songs and the term WELL SHOT are no longer tolerated .And for Fuck sake if you and your Hen are out for dinner Never NEVER NEVER I repeat NEVER ask for a STAKEKNIFE the term have you seen Stakeknife might get you well shot or at least it would of in the bad old days .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2020, 01:19:10 pm »
I just hope we all have to wear dreary grey overalls...and 1984 be the only movie shown 24/7.

Show Unread Posts