Public Area > Sports and Gambling

Cork city Vs Rangers.

(1/2) > >>

Belker:
The Cork city Vs Rangers Europa league cup tie seems to be on the cards after Rangers thrashed their Gibraltar opponents 4-0 in Gibraltar last night.
Next up fer Rangers will most likely be be Cork city who are big favourites to beat their Luxembourg opponents over Two legs, the First leg at Turners cross this Thursday. Their opponents FC progrès niederkorn only managed to beat a Welsh university team on the Away goals rule last week.

So it looks like we will have the Rangers fans in town down here pretty soon. Cork city (Ballyphehane/Togher) in the South-West would be home to most of the serious Ra-heads down here and the Cork city stadium also happens to be in the South-West of the city !

It ain't gonna be pretty !

The Liffey Lip:
Hope Rangers hammer the partisan fuckers.

Rat Catcher:
I know very little about LOI Soccer but I reckon that's a safe enough bet, LL.

Belker:
Rangers will be big favoutites if the tie goes ahead, I'm not that worried about what happens on the field of play, I'm more concerned about what will happen on the streets before and after the match. I have never in my life seen anyone ever wearing a rangers top in Cork.

The Liffey Lip:

--- Quote from: Rat Catcher on July 10, 2019, 05:03:54 pm ---I know very little about LOI Soccer but I reckon that's a safe enough bet, LL.

--- End quote ---

As sure as Gerwyn Price winning the big one later in the yr. Stevie Gerrard is a Prod who attended a Catholic school in working-class Scouserland.....he must really confuse the hell out of the DUP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version