Author Topic: DALYMOUNT WILL YOU BE SUPPORTING PATS  (Read 12185 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: DALYMOUNT WILL YOU BE SUPPORTING PATS
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2020, 09:11:35 pm »
To be fair, it would be a different mistake, albeit with the same outcome. I guess it depends how IFA define political statements.

dalymount

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2020, 09:38:30 pm »
Rat our league is under the jurisdiction of the FAI not the IFA that the norn iron organisation

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2020, 09:42:44 pm »
Sorry, I meant FAI... I'm not a soccer man but I guess they've been in the news enough of late for me to get it right.

dalymount

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2020, 10:01:59 pm »
I finally thought of someone they should put on the shirts.....

Big Dommo and the kids whatya think  John ?

john m

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2020, 11:32:32 pm »
I finally thought of someone they should put on the shirts.....

Big Dommo and the kids whatya think  John ?

Im not sure Big Dommo is dead .Sharon Hannagan from the flats swears she seen him doing PR for a club in Golder Beach .Dommos wife who he left in 1978 for Bridie Gogan from Rialto said he isint really dead he just fucked off after his mother died and left him the gaff and her stamp collection .I dont know if thats true or not its been rumoured he is still alive but I dont know I havent spoken to him in two weeks .But Im sure he wouldnt be seen dead in one of them jerseys .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2020, 03:27:02 am »
FFS John...that's a surprise...."Dommo Dead"..  jeysfluid you kept that one to yourself...or did I miss a few comments....Think I'll  have a whisky...the shock of it....
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2020, 07:34:54 am »
Bit of levity/fun for Dalyer.........

The Shinners take it all............c/o Mario Rosenstock

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2020, 08:47:11 am »
Im actually going to see mario in the Olympia in march

john m

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2020, 09:20:57 am »
FFS John...that's a surprise...."Dommo Dead"..  jeysfluid you kept that one to yourself...or did I miss a few comments....Think I'll  have a whisky...the shock of it....

Dommos Ma died and left him the Gaff and her Stamp collection .Dommos Family all wanted a piece of his Pie so he got Betty Flynns mates brothers friend to sell the stamps and put the Gaff up for sale ,to prevent his wife who he dumped in 1978 but never divorced because she was getting the deserted wives money from the Postoffice getting her greedy hands on his inheritance. He Done a Lucky Lucan and disappeared presumed Dead .As Dommo is my best mate I did nothing to correct this assumption as Im not sure if he is dead or alive as I havent seen him for nearly two years and havent talked to him in two weeks .Dommos situation now as far as im concerned is a bit like Schrodinger Cat he is both dead and alive depending on how you look at it .

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2020, 09:24:52 am »

Dommos Ma died and left him the Gaff and her Stamp collection .Dommos Family all wanted a piece of his Pie so he got Betty Flynns mates brothers friend to sell the stamps and put the Gaff up for sale ,to prevent his wife who he dumped in 1978 but never divorced because she was getting the deserted wives money from the Postoffice getting her greedy hands on his inheritance. He Done a Lucky Lucan and disappeared presumed Dead .As Dommo is my best mate I did nothing to correct this assumption as Im not sure if he is dead or alive as I havent seen him for nearly two years and havent talked to him in two weeks .Dommos situation now as far as im concerned is a bit like Schrodinger Cat he is both dead and alive depending on how you look at it .
Was the gaff sold, and if so, how, without the wife signing the Family Home Protection document, which is required if the husband wants to sell any residential dwelling. The wife must sign to state that it is not the family home.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2020, 09:43:49 am »
As I thought a Closet Saint, DM your welcome in Richmond Park anytime.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2020, 09:53:40 am »

Was the gaff sold, and if so, how, without the wife signing the Family Home Protection document, which is required if the husband wants to sell any residential dwelling. The wife must sign to state that it is not the family home.

FFS Dommo sold the Gaff on the QT his old mother was clever she sold second hand clothes in the Ivy Market for years .She bought the Family home after her Husband Paddy died but before she died she put it in to Dommos Name so his name was on the Deeds so his wife had nothing to sign  It was not her Family home it wasent even Dommos as he was living with yer one in the Flats .The problem of Greed arose one night at the Bingo when Betty Corrigan said she heard Dommo got left a fortune and a gaff by his Mammy that was when his deserted Wife found out .Sheila Nolan hearing about Dommos Good luck rang his x Wife who now lives in Gorey with some Nigerian Fella .Dommo was in the bookies in Inchicore when Tommy Two Scars told him that his missus rang him to say Dommos wife was up the Flats looking for him and asking questions .So Dommo stayed in my Gaff while Billy the Bastard collected his togs and passport from his birds gaff then I dropped him down to Knock airport he didnt want to fly from Dublin cos his wifes sisters fellas youngfella works out there and might see him and he was on his toes away from all the strife with all his coin intact .

john m

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2020, 09:58:28 am »
As I thought a Closet Saint, DM your welcome in Richmond Park anytime.

I hope you dont mean me .I would prefer to row a canoe to the North Pole and watch Eskimos club baby seals to death with lump hammers than watch the crap Pats play .

dalymount

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2020, 10:37:29 am »
John your actually responsible for me busting my stitches laughing with your account of Dommo,and the gang

john m

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2020, 10:45:15 am »
John your actually responsible for me busting my stitches laughing with your account of Dommo,and the gang

Laughter is the best medicine .Even Dommo would agree he was laughing all the way to the bank and he felt great .

Show Unread Posts