Author Topic: DALYMOUNT WILL YOU BE SUPPORTING PATS  (Read 12181 times)

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
Re: DALYMOUNT WILL YOU BE SUPPORTING PATS
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2020, 09:55:55 am »
C'mon  Rovers...Should be a battle with a few sent off on this quagmire day that's in it...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

dalymount

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2020, 12:15:32 pm »
Well rovers wouldbe favourites being a full time set up anall

john m

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2020, 12:33:35 pm »
Well rovers wouldbe favourites being a full time set up anall

SOME SUPPORTED DALYER  already making excuses .When Big Dommo managed the Pubs 5 a side team he would tell us to fucking kill them then kill them again .

dalymount

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2020, 12:36:32 pm »
Physiological warfare John.give them the favourites tag,and the pressure is on them.lays hope the game is on,there is a pitch inspection at the mo

dalymount

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2020, 01:30:08 pm »
I understand the match will be played,but plans to show it on tv on will not now happen because of high winds and how this would effect the tv cameras this is the larest info I have

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2020, 03:39:40 pm »
Fukin mad... the men can play but RTE can't cope with a bit of wind.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2020, 04:06:27 pm »
RTE...shower of overpaid and under worked dictators...Health & Safety me arse...Stick them on a pole...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Belker

« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2020, 07:24:28 am »
St Flannan's college (secondary school) traveled down from Ennis to Cork this morning to play CBS Cork in the schools Hurling Harty cup final after getting an early morning promise that the pitch had been inspected and the match would go ahead.
My own small fella and all his school mates were traveling to the match in Mallow 40km outside of Cork to support their school as a few of their mates were on the team.
At about noon the weather warning changed from Yellow to Orange and with both sides togged out and supporters on the way the match was postponed.

Offline Belker

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2020, 07:35:47 am »
Chatting about the above to a customer in the cab last night he told me that he brought his own young lad to rugby training this morning and I questioned him; "Was it On with an Orange weather warning ?".
He replied; "Oh yea, it was On and it was very wet and very windy and the coach made a point of standing in the middle of the field and shouting at them, THIS IS THE GAME, THIS WILL MAKE A MAN OF YOU, MOST LIKELY THE BEST MAN AT YOUR WEDDING IS ON THE FIELD BESIDE YOU TODAY !".
I said to him; "Wow ! What age group were they ?".
He replied; "Under-8" !!

Offline Tony

« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2020, 09:38:24 am »
Chatting about the above to a customer in the cab last night he told me that he brought his own young lad to rugby training this morning and I questioned him; "Was it On with an Orange weather warning ?".
He replied; "Oh yea, it was On and it was very wet and very windy and the coach made a point of standing in the middle of the field and shouting at them, THIS IS THE GAME, THIS WILL MAKE A MAN OF YOU, MOST LIKELY THE BEST MAN AT YOUR WEDDING OR YOUR HUSBAND IS ON THE FIELD BESIDE YOU TODAY !".
He replied; "Under-8" !!

Fixed yer post, just trying to bring it up to todays world standards
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2020, 09:58:11 am »
He replied; "Oh yea, it was On and it was very wet and very windy and the coach made a point of standing in the middle of the field and shouting at them, THIS IS THE GAME, THIS WILL MAKE A MAN OF YOU, MOST LIKELY THE BEST MAN AT YOUR WEDDING OR YOUR HUSBAND IS ON THE FIELD BESIDE YOU TODAY !".
He replied; "Under-8" !!
Fixed yer post, just trying to bring it up to todays world standards
rofl

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2020, 11:18:46 am »
It's  not that important ...but Rovers won 1-0 in the 93rd minute...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2020, 11:50:22 am »
Brits' Games Out!

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/man-sustains-head-injuries-as-gardai-called-to-brawl-after-dublin-derby-981986.html

Man sustains head injuries as gardaí called to 'brawl' after Dublin derbyMan sustains head injuries as gardaí called to 'brawl' after Dublin derby

By Digital Desk staff
Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 07:17 PM

The Garda public order unit was called to a brawl in Phibsoboro this afternoon.

The incident followed the first Dublin Derby of the new SSE Airtricity League season between Bohemians and Shamrock Rovers.

A man in his 40s sustained head injuries has been taken to the Mater Hospital.

The extent of his injuries are not know at this time.

Gardaí have obtained CCTV footage and are following a definite line of enquiry but they say no arrests have been made yet.

Local Social Democrat TD for the area, Gary Gannon witnessed the incident and says there needs to be consequences.

"I was driving past the Phibsboro fire station and what we witnessed can only be described by a hoard of young men - probably about 60 or 70 of them - just fighting in the middle of the street.

"They weren't wearing football shirts but it's quite clear it was over the Bohs and Rovers game. They are using that to validate their thuggery.

"I think we are going to have to have a conversation with Bohs, the League and the guards about what happens because there has to be consequences."

john m

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2020, 01:37:36 pm »
Wait till Bohs meet Shelbourne I piss meself laughing when I hear Niall Quinn talking about an all Ireland league can you imagine the cost of Policing Rovers Scum fighting with Linfield Scum .Who needs that  LOI football is fucking desperate crap anyway NI league is even worst .What message are Bohs sending out to refugees when they want to beat the shit out of people from the other side of the river never mind the other side of the world .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2020, 07:15:07 pm »
Brits' Games Out!

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/man-sustains-head-injuries-as-gardai-called-to-brawl-after-dublin-derby-981986.html

Man sustains head injuries as gardaí called to 'brawl' after Dublin derbyMan sustains head injuries as gardaí called to 'brawl' after Dublin derby

By Digital Desk staff
Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 07:17 PM

The Garda public order unit was called to a brawl in Phibsoboro this afternoon.

The incident followed the first Dublin Derby of the new SSE Airtricity League season between Bohemians and Shamrock Rovers.

A man in his 40s sustained head injuries has been taken to the Mater Hospital.

The extent of his injuries are not know at this time.

Gardaí have obtained CCTV footage and are following a definite line of enquiry but they say no arrests have been made yet.

Local Social Democrat TD for the area, Gary Gannon witnessed the incident and says there needs to be consequences.

"I was driving past the Phibsboro fire station and what we witnessed can only be described by a hoard of young men - probably about 60 or 70 of them - just fighting in the middle of the street.

"They weren't wearing football shirts but it's quite clear it was over the Bohs and Rovers game. They are using that to validate their thuggery.

"I think we are going to have to have a conversation with Bohs, the League and the guards about what happens because there has to be consequences."
*Horde
F**kwit Gannon.

Show Unread Posts