Author Topic: US Presidential Election November 2020.  (Read 38840 times)

john m

Re: US Presidential Election November 2020.
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2020, 10:44:47 am »
In American politics, a superdelegate is an unpledged delegate to the Democratic National Convention who is seated automatically and chooses for themselves for whom they vote. These Democratic Party superdelegates (who make up slightly under 15% of all convention delegates) include elected officials, party activists and officials.

Democratic superdelegates are free to support any candidate for the presidential nomination. This contrasts with pledged delegates who are selected based on the party primaries and caucuses in each U.S. state, in which voters choose among candidates for the party's presidential nomination. On August 25, 2018, the Democratic National Committee agreed to reduce the influence of superdelegates by generally preventing them from voting on the first ballot at the Democratic National Convention, allowing their votes only in a contested nomination.[1]

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2020, 10:52:45 am »
I have me Boots Filled with Donny T, I had another 60 on this morning on the Republicans @ 8/13 to get my returns up to an even Bag of Sand.
530 to win 470 all in.

john m

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2020, 10:57:32 am »
I have me Boots Filled with Donny T, I had another 60 on this morning on the Republicans @ 8/13 to get my returns up to an even Bag of Sand.
530 to win 470 all in.

dems look in trouble ...Worried Democrats have intensified their assault against the party’s presidential front-runner Bernie Sanders as the Vermont senator marched toward South Carolina’s weekend primary eyeing a knockout blow.

At least three leading candidates, Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg and Mike Bloomberg reinforced their anti-Sanders rhetoric with paid attack ads for the first time.

I think they will need somebody other than the Runners and Riders that are in the Race Now if not Donny need not run to win he will walk it .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2020, 12:23:36 pm »
You slipped up there, Ken.... as an old boss of mine used to say, look before you leap!

Offline Belker

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2020, 06:22:43 am »
You slipped up there, Ken.... as an old boss of mine used to say, look before you leap!
Granted I did but not by too much, Donny trades at 1.69 on betfair and the republicans trade at 1.68.
But both were on offer at 8/13 with Boyles and the republicans would have been the better bet.

My original shop bets of 460 to return 855.53 were on Donny T, but my online bets 70 to return 156.84 were on the republicans.
Either way I'm on @ 1.91 and happy enough with my lot.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2020, 08:05:41 am »
Bloomberg certainly won over some friends when he was accused of using the term "horse-faced lesbians" by some uber-feminista. This has to be a major selling point in the upcoming fix.

john m

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2020, 08:25:19 am »
They are Ganging up on Bernie .Bloomberg has been around to long so to many mistakes made that will come out ,Boots is a Gay Married man that rules him out in conservative USA Biden is possibly insane .Still think the nominee hasent entered the race yet .Hillary .Michelle or AN Other .

john m

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2020, 08:53:05 am »
Ken if the Stockmarkets crash Donny T is Fucked if the stockmarkets crash the banks will need bailing out AGAIN the last person to bail out the banks was Mr Obama ......Just saying the Obama family can be depended on to save the Banks .

Offline Belker

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2020, 09:54:55 am »
Ken if the Stockmarkets crash Donny T is Fucked if the stockmarkets crash the banks will need bailing out AGAIN the last person to bail out the banks was Mr Obama ......Just saying the Obama family can be depended on to save the Banks .
There is a lorra 'IF'S' in that theory John M.
I got me almost Even Monkee ON with a small birra luck and shoe leather worn and computer time done, and today I'm sitting Pretty on it !

john m

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2020, 10:08:32 am »
There is a lorra 'IF'S' in that theory John M.
I got me almost Even Monkee ON with a small birra luck and shoe leather worn and computer time done, and today I'm sitting Pretty on it !

The odds should reflect the risk .Trump is depending on The Stockmarkets for re election if Americans feel poorer he is out .To Quote Clinton "Its the economy stupit " Americans dont mind that Trump is Probably insane as long as their pocketbooks are fat .Today the Dow might go down by 10% from its high that might trigger a huge sell off or it could let the Chinaman buy up the Market below value .8/13 Trump could be the bet of a lifetime BUT it could also blow up .

Offline Belker

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2020, 10:18:45 am »
Trump v Bernie .NO Trump 20/1 Bernie still think the Dems dont want Bernie he cant win .Watch Hillary or Michelle O Bama coming out of the woodwork .
I'll take a Tenner on Bernie @ 20/1 if'n your willing to lay it John M  ?
I'll take a tenner on Bernie @ 20/1 also to beat Trump also if you like, assuming he gets the nomination.
Jaysus your hardly asking fer too much there Harry, Bernie is only 3/1 to be next president and that is before the nomination of the democratic nominee of which he is about Even money fer and you want the bet; "assuming he gets the nomination." !

That is kinda like asking; "Can I have a Tenner on Tiger Roll @ 5/1 to win the Grand National assuming he jumps the last fence at least a lenght clear ?".

Offline Belker

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2020, 10:35:11 am »
....... 8/13 Trump could be the bet of a lifetime BUT it could also blow up .
I know the risks, Boyles stuck their neck out with England offering top price @ 4/9 last weekend and I took advantage,
Liverpool had a risky win Monday night @ 1/6 but got the job done and now I have a decent 'Sweat' till November.

john m

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2020, 10:47:51 am »
Belker who wins the Dem Nom looks like it will be a contested confrence thats why I think Hillary or Michelle enter the frame .

Offline Belker

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2020, 07:38:40 am »
Belker who wins the Dem Nom looks like it will be a contested confrence thats why I think Hillary or Michelle enter the frame .
Open an online account with Boyles by CC, lodge a Tenner to get 30 in Free bets, bet your Tenner on anything at odds over Evens to unlock your free bets and then have a Pony on Hilary @ 16's and a Fiver on Michelle @ 150/1 and it will only cost you a Tenner.

Ignore all their verification emails, you only need to verify your account if you are withdrawing or maybe doing further bets.

Show Unread Posts