Author Topic: Swine Flu again,Again  (Read 78249 times)

john m

Re: Swine Flu again,Again
« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2020, 09:12:25 am »
Health officials in Hubei said 242 people had died from the flu-like virus on Wednesday, the fastest rise in the daily count since the pathogen was identified in December. That took total deaths from the newly discovered virus to more than 1,350, all but two in China and most - about 1,310 - in Hubei.

240 dead from Flu in one day thats about the same amount would die in a n average plane crash .If your surname is Lee or Wong I would be worried .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #196 on: February 13, 2020, 10:31:45 am »
Doctors in Thailand have the answer..........seems the virus is man-made if you believe that AIDS was synthetically formulated in a lab... 8)????

From The Thaiger newspaper:

When the patient tested positive, the doctors decided to administer Oseltamivir, an anti-flu drug used to treat the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (Mers), together with Lopinavir and Ritonavir, commonly prescribed to HIV-positive patients.

“We checked and found that Mers patients were effectively treated with flu medications. Furthermore we added anti-retrovirals with great results. After 10 days of positive readings, the test finally came back negative 48 hours after administering the medications. The treatment, as well as the recovery, is fast.

“Other coronavirus patients will now be treated with the flu/anti-AIDS drug combination. Especially as this combination has proved to be effective on patients with serious symptoms.”

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2020, 11:30:41 am »
You're a chronic addict, LL.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #198 on: February 13, 2020, 11:44:49 am »
So they admit now they were counting them wrong...Figures are much higher with new count..
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #199 on: February 13, 2020, 11:48:00 am »
So they admit now they were counting them wrong...Figures are much higher with new count..
[/quote

They were counting them WONG all other names were discounted .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #200 on: February 13, 2020, 08:07:38 pm »
[/quote

According to an online expert, laughter is the best medicine.

Any idea if he has contacted the W.H.O.? 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #201 on: February 13, 2020, 09:03:56 pm »
[/quote

According to an online expert, laughter is the best medicine.

Any idea if he has contacted the W.H.O.? 8)

Ah fuk....we won't get fooled again!!

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #202 on: February 13, 2020, 10:51:06 pm »
Wong...again
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #203 on: February 14, 2020, 08:45:47 am »
Anybody on here dead yet ?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2020, 08:53:43 am »
I see Uber suspended a drivers account in the UK yesterday.The suspected infected person hopped in an Uber straight to the hospital.Considering she thought she might be infected you think she could have walked it.What a selfish fukker.

Kinda makes you think with the high dependency many Irish drivers have on 15%now if they suspended them they'd be barely able to make a crust.Vandriver would be handing back the rental.Scary stuff.

Also how many weeks wages are yis away from not paying your rent/bills.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 08:57:57 am by mercenary for hire »

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2020, 10:03:49 am »
I see Uber suspended a drivers account in the UK yesterday.The suspected infected person hopped in an Uber straight to the hospital.Considering she thought she might be infected you think she could have walked it.What a selfish fukker.

Kinda makes you think with the high dependency many Irish drivers have on 15%now if they suspended them they'd be barely able to make a crust.Vandriver would be handing back the rental.Scary stuff.

Also how many weeks wages are yis away from not paying your rent/bills.
Zero, seem to be a new bill pops up every month that was not accounted for.

Ah well I keep telling meself "I suppose there's alway's someone worse off then me."
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #206 on: February 14, 2020, 10:29:07 am »
I'd say most of us earn just enough to stay ahead.A month or two off work could break us.

Offline Tony

« Reply #207 on: February 14, 2020, 10:49:16 am »
A chap i know (china Tom) was telling me he basically cant get any work since the outbreak, if he accepts a mybollix job 9 times out of 10 the customer will cancel when they see his name and mug shot and if he wranks up people just look at him and pass him by and all his Chinese comrades are having the same problem. His words not mine.... Now i know how a trigger feels...
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #208 on: February 14, 2020, 11:00:00 am »
A chap i know (china Tom) was telling me he basically cant get any work since the outbreak, if he accepts a mybollix job 9 times out of 10 the customer will cancel when they see his name and mug shot and if he wranks up people just look at him and pass him by and all his Chinese comrades are having the same problem. His words not mine.... Now i know how a trigger feels...
Lets hope and pray an "Irish Flu" dosen't take off or else were all fcuked
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Tony

« Reply #209 on: February 14, 2020, 11:17:33 am »
Lets hope and pray an "Irish Flu" dosen't take off or else were all fcuked

It probably doesn't help the fact that i tell everyone to be careful with them as most of them go home after Christmas because January is so quite in the taxi game
Mr. T-bag to you

Show Unread Posts