Author Topic: Swine Flu again,Again  (Read 78318 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: Swine Flu again,Again
« Reply #240 on: February 24, 2020, 10:16:51 am »
I told Dommos Sister to tell her other sister what you said Lip .Now she wants to know would it be alright to go to Macaries for a one and one or a batterburger or should she avoid business run by Italians .Her friends mothers best friend and next door neighbour wont ring the Chinaman for Curry and chips for her fellas tea since the fever started in China .

Probebly be OK if she eats them with gloves on.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #241 on: February 24, 2020, 10:27:56 am »
I told Dommos Sister to tell her other sister what you said Lip .Now she wants to know would it be alright to go to Macaries for a one and one or a batterburger or should she avoid business run by Italians .Her friends mothers best friend and next door neighbour wont ring the Chinaman for Curry and chips for her fellas tea since the fever started in China .

I tink me next door neigbour across the street is half Chinese half Italian half Russian I tink she said one nite
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #242 on: February 24, 2020, 10:40:23 am »

I tink me next door neigbour across the street is half Chinese half Italian half Russian I tink she said one nite

If she sneezes your fucked then .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #243 on: February 24, 2020, 11:21:24 am »
Quote from: Octavia1 link=topic=11365.msg134749#msg134749

[/quote

So she's three halves.....sounds hot!!

john m

« Reply #244 on: February 24, 2020, 11:32:28 am »

[/quote

Your a Philistine Hal Occie the Artist was employing Picassoesque interpretations on the Mysterious Woman who lives across the road .What we were being informed of was that Occi has had his head turned from her next door to her next door across the Road .Sort of Kafksesque tormented by his desires and at the same time striving for the approval of his Insanity Peers to follow his Bliss and engage with this new Love of his Life .Deep down in his Physic Occie depicting this lady as tri halfic is a manifestation of the barrier that exists in his emotional compass with regard to her next door what has a telly and found Scanty Panties under his bed .Tread carefully in your comments about Occies new lady friend dont kill of the early buds of romance and destroy the flower of Love .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Swine Flu again,Again
« Reply #245 on: February 24, 2020, 11:36:41 am »
The left wing pinko liberals would love to cancel the Paddy's Day parade once it doesn't effect the gender bender rainbow faggot gay bohs skipping down the road in the summer.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #246 on: February 24, 2020, 12:35:52 pm »
The left wing pinko liberals would love to cancel the Paddy's Day parade once it doesn't effect the gender bender rainbow faggot gay bohs skipping down the road in the summer.
Are bohs fans Gay ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #247 on: February 24, 2020, 12:38:12 pm »
Some are... I think Watty posted a lovely picture of them taking part in one of the pride parades under a "Gay Bohs" banner.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #248 on: February 24, 2020, 02:27:06 pm »
Ah Dalyer...say it's not so!!

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #249 on: February 24, 2020, 03:54:18 pm »

[/quote

Your a Philistine Hal Occie the Artist was employing Picassoesque interpretations on the Mysterious Woman who lives across the road .What we were being informed of was that Occi has had his head turned from her next door to her next door across the Road .Sort of Kafksesque tormented by his desires and at the same time striving for the approval of his Insanity Peers to follow his Bliss and engage with this new Love of his Life .Deep down in his Physic Occie depicting this lady as tri halfic is a manifestation of the barrier that exists in his emotional compass with regard to her next door what has a telly and found Scanty Panties under his bed .Tread carefully in your comments about Occies new lady friend dont kill of the early buds of romance and destroy the flower of Love .

Naa johnny shes too old ....her son is one me best mates bit younger than me ...was havin few pints wit him last nite ....his nickname is "after spunk " on account of his two brothers are successful businessmen and after spunk cleans windows on his push bike and hes a ugly cnut

john m

« Reply #250 on: February 24, 2020, 04:08:27 pm »
Yis thought I was pulling your peckers saying the Paddys Day Parade might be halted .Big Dommos Brothers Sons sisters fella is trying to sell flags before the next Irish Rugby Match against Italy but Mario from the Chipper has a Brother who has a sister who was going to come over for the Match but Now she said she might not be allowed leave Italy .

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #251 on: February 24, 2020, 04:15:47 pm »
Yis thought I was pulling your peckers saying the Paddys Day Parade might be halted .Big Dommos Brothers Sons sisters fella is trying to sell flags before the next Irish Rugby Match against Italy but Mario from the Chipper has a Brother who has a sister who was going to come over for the Match but Now she said she might not be allowed leave Italy .

Nobody eatin out of the chippers now ....an all fraid of the chinese takeaways sales is down 70% the chinese blokes wer saying on joe Duffy....if there an outbreak in india .......
Half of fukin Dublin is goin to starve

john m

« Reply #252 on: February 24, 2020, 05:02:03 pm »
I wonder could you get a grant to turn all the dead flu people into fertalizer most of the flooded land in Ireland and Britain will have all the good nutrients and potash washed away by the Floods .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #253 on: February 24, 2020, 07:05:59 pm »
Prepare to meet ..   thy...waneses..doom.  ..
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #254 on: February 24, 2020, 09:06:41 pm »
The  virus scare is all bout money....cant quite figure it out but 50,000 people die every day from heart attacks but they wont shut down McDonald's do they .....ide say the chinese is tryin to slow down the world economy so the rest world borrow more money off them and they can buy up more land abroad.....theve hundreds of trillion dollors stored up an recession means they can buy ( invade) more land at rock bottom prices .....reaction to Donald's trumps tariffs.....
Yu cant be up to them ching Chong chinamans ......smartest
Cnut on the planet ....tink they own half of Africa now and a third of Australia.......probably offaly aswell .......

Show Unread Posts