Author Topic: Swine Flu again,Again  (Read 78252 times)

john m

Re: Swine Flu again,Again
« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2020, 09:20:37 pm »
The  virus scare is all bout money....cant quite figure it out but 50,000 people die every day from heart attacks but they wont shut down McDonald's do they .....ide say the chinese is tryin to slow down the world economy so the rest world borrow more money off them and they can buy up more land abroad.....theve hundreds of trillion dollors stored up an recession means they can buy ( invade) more land at rock bottom prices .....reaction to Donald's trumps tariffs.....
Yu cant be up to them ching Chong chinamans ......smartest
Cnut on the planet ....tink they own half of Africa now and a third of Australia.......probably offaly aswell .......

And there you have it as I said some lads on here are cleverer than University Professors .

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #256 on: February 24, 2020, 10:18:51 pm »
The  virus scare is all bout money....cant quite figure it out but 50,000 people die every day from heart attacks but they wont shut down McDonald's do they .....ide say the chinese is tryin to slow down the world economy so the rest world borrow more money off them and they can buy up more land abroad.....theve hundreds of trillion dollors stored up an recession means they can buy ( invade) more land at rock bottom prices .....reaction to Donald's trumps tariffs.....
Yu cant be up to them ching Chong chinamans ......smartest
Cnut on the planet ....tink they own half of Africa now and a third of Australia.......probably offaly aswell .......

And there you have it as I said some lads on here are cleverer than University Professors .

Wah  ???
Price gold has gone up 100 dollars an ounce in a week johnny ....since they announce the Italian is snuffin it
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Online Octavia1

Online Octavia1

john m

« Reply #259 on: February 24, 2020, 10:58:21 pm »
Occi more people died in road traffic accidents in the same time they invented the China Flu .Yet Tesla share price has soared .After the Financial Crash the EU wrote bonds to bail out European Banks The UK wrote Bonds to bail out their banks .The USA did the same .Now is the slight of hand Nobody in Europe had cash to buy cheap shit so the Arabs and China cashed in same in The UK but what the Yanks did was convince their big businesses to borrow the worthless bonds for no interest and buy their own shares that made the Stockmarket boom and America looks like it is booming but when the Yank tries to cash out he will realize he bought A BOTTLE OF SMOKE .take the top off and it is empty .The Chinaman bought land bricks and mortar not spending his coin on worthless Share Certificates .What you are watching with this Virus is an attack on the World markets by somebody (China ) who are not invested in it .Look at todays plunge in the Markets and wait till Cletus and Wanita decide to cash out before their savings go down the Shitter .Trump is forcing the Fed to pump money free of interest into the system so the Big investors will stay invested but watch the lot collapse when Berkshire Hathaway or Carl Ican decide to head for the Exit .The end Game can only be War between the USA and China for World Supremacy America no longer rule the Financial world and the danger is trust in the Dollar collapses .Luckily we dont need to bother about Macro Economics all we need is milk and bread money .
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 11:02:35 pm by john m »

john m

« Reply #260 on: February 24, 2020, 11:23:56 pm »
Here’s where markets settled at the close:

S&P 500 (^GSPC): -3.35%, or -111.86 points to 3,225.89

Dow (^DJI): -3.56%, or -1,031.40 points to 27,961.01

Nasdaq (^IXIC): -3.71%, or -355.31 points to 9,221.28

Crude oil (CL=F): -3.95% or -$2.11 to 51.27

Gold (GC=F): +0.73% or $12.00 to 1,660.80

Online Octavia1

« Reply #261 on: February 24, 2020, 11:34:22 pm »
Ryanair dropped 10 percent since last week wen the 8o sumtin pizza eater snuffed it ...its all fukin madness....hate that Cheltenham have to look at o'Leary on the owlones telly while she runs down an puts the bets on for me...
We all been hoodwinked...another orchestrated recession to make the rich richer an the poor lose ther trousers....
Apparently the chinese have 4  huge bio laboratories in wuhan experiment on biological weapons....the cnutin ting was made in a test tube I reckon....bring the whole world down an give the American it up the curnel Sanders back passage.....its as plain as the big nose on me face....
The love of me life told me me nose was too big ...did I tell yu? Fussy cnut she was

john m

« Reply #262 on: February 24, 2020, 11:40:26 pm »
Your fucked big nose snorting in that oul virus if it kills ye i give the Rat a mass card to stick on the box before Frankie burns ya .

Online Octavia1

« Reply #263 on: February 24, 2020, 11:45:55 pm »
Your fucked big nose snorting in that oul virus if it kills ye i give the Rat a mass card to stick on the box before Frankie burns ya .

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/china-has-been-buying-irish-should-we-be-worried-1.3605484

Me ma said wen I was born one of the nurses fainted an the doctor roarded jesus christ on account of the size of me Mickey.....me nose an ears are getting bigger wit age an now me Mickey is startin to look proportional thank fuk ....

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #264 on: February 25, 2020, 12:01:29 am »
The system we live in is one big Ponzi scheme and Pyramid system.Shares are just a Ponzi scheme...Global warming and Corona are used to jump the markets and obtain gains...Its all a joke of a system...that is now out of control because of the continuing expansion of capitalism .. - ..-..-
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #265 on: February 25, 2020, 12:21:09 am »
The system we live in is one big Ponzi scheme and Pyramid system.Shares are just a Ponzi scheme...Global warming and Corona are used to jump the markets and obtain gains...Its all a joke of a system...that is now out of control because of the continuing expansion of capitalism .. - ..-..-

Of course it is You buy a share in Google you are paying 100 times earnings per share so it will take them 100 years to actually earn the value you paid for it .Or you can buy shares in UBER who never made a profit or Tesla who never made a profit .Who says a cup of Gold is worth more than a cup of water ask a man in the desert which he would prefer .Do you really think Boeing cant build a passenger plane or are the engines needed for American War planes  for the upcomming war with China or Russia .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #266 on: February 25, 2020, 07:39:35 am »
They're buying up dear old Eire..............they'll make a right go of it.

Online Octavia1

« Reply #267 on: February 25, 2020, 11:18:25 am »
https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2020/0225/1117427-coronavirus/

Quote " the church agreed to give the names of all its 200,000 members to the government  ??? :-\ :-X

Offline stonethecrows

He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #269 on: February 25, 2020, 11:25:28 am »
A doctor accidentally prescribes his patient a laxative instead of a coughing syrup.
-
Three days later the patient comes for a check-up and the doctor asks: “Well? Are you still coughing?”
-
The patient replies: “No. I’m afraid to.”
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts