Author Topic: Swine Flu again,Again  (Read 78262 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Swine Flu again,Again
« Reply #285 on: February 25, 2020, 03:27:36 pm »
I'd be more concerned about the folks in the airport that traveled in different directions that will be impossible to track.

Less than a month to Paddy's day...this could mess up the parade and tourists coming in.

I wonder if you catch the virus can you catch it again a month later or does your body build up immunity.

john m

« Reply #286 on: February 25, 2020, 04:02:15 pm »
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-investors-run-for-cover-on-fears-of-covid-19-pandemic-11941960

More people caught cold and Hotel in Tenerieff closed but look at the Dow Jones Opening forcast .Things are getting worst so the Stockmarket MUST DROP mustnt it ?

https://markets.businessinsider.com/index/dow_jones

Bollox is dropping out of the Stockmarket again .

john m

« Reply #287 on: February 25, 2020, 04:19:06 pm »
I'd be more concerned about the folks in the airport that traveled in different directions that will be impossible to track.

Less than a month to Paddy's day...this could mess up the parade and tourists coming in.

I wonder if you catch the virus can you catch it again a month later or does your body build up immunity.

Dont say anything you will be accused of scaremongering .Two trillion Dollars worth of Value written off world stockmarkets by scaremongers .Most people dont know their pension funds are invested in the Stock markets. Insurance Companies are the biggest investors .Any stock market losses by them will be passed on in Premiums .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #288 on: February 25, 2020, 04:54:28 pm »
Austria - a local authority health spokeswoman said there were two cases in the Tyrol region
Spain - healthy ministry confirmed a woman in Barcelona who went to northern Italy recently has tested positive
Switzerland - government confirmed the country's first case
Croatia - prime minister confirmed the country's first case
Italy - governor of Sicily announced a woman on the island was diagnosed with the illness

It's most likely already in ireland ....takes two weeks for symptoms to manifest themselves .....
I wouldnt like to be one them owlfellas working the airport with one foot in the grave already wit diabetes,  high blood pressure and hemoroidel clusters in ther pants .....
I'm predicting first death in ireland  be a taxi drivers.....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #289 on: February 25, 2020, 05:30:54 pm »
Is Simple Simon still in charge?

john m

« Reply #290 on: February 25, 2020, 06:02:24 pm »
Occi Nobody has issued any information on what are the symptoms ,so how would you know if you were affected ?

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #291 on: February 25, 2020, 07:32:54 pm »
Occi Nobody has issued any information on what are the symptoms ,so how would you know if you were affected ?

Its flu johnny .....like sars , h1n1,  bird flu, swine flu  , uniflu flu one two flu .like all the rest them that wer supposed to wipe out mankind ..... meanwhile 3000 children die in afrika every day from malaria alone but fuk all bout that in the newspapers.....
Tink the chinese made 40 billion out of gold bullion alone during the sars outbreak...or was it 50 billion cant remember now ...gas cnuts

john m

« Reply #292 on: February 25, 2020, 07:36:17 pm »
THE GOVERNMENT WILL be recommending that the Ireland – Italy Six Nations Game does not go ahead due to ongoing fears over the coronavirus, Health Minister Simon Harris has said.

Speaking on RTÉ One’s Six One News, he said it was the “very clear view” of the National Public Health Emergency Team that the game should not go ahead in the interests of public safety.

john m

« Reply #293 on: February 25, 2020, 07:41:03 pm »
Big Dommos oldest sisters younger sister sells Flags in town to people on Paddys Day .She was saying that she was talking to her big sister who also sells flags on Paddys Day and that she was worried the Parade might be cancelled because of the Corona Virus .Big Dommos sisters cousins aunties friend has a Pen Pal in Italy and she has stopped writing letters in case she posts the Virus .Milan Cancelled Football Matches and Fashion Shows ,is there really any chance the Parade could be cancelled she wanted to Know ,so I said I would ask the Experts .So what do you think ?

AND you think Im Mad .Some taxi drivers you know the type stupit cunts who got the taxi plate while the sister got the gaff think this shit wont effect them or their earnings .

« Reply #294 on: February 25, 2020, 07:43:58 pm »
We should be allowed to voluntarily infect ourselves.Take two weeks off to self isolate then no masks or any other messing.

Probably sounds mad but after a few areas are closed off and the parade is cancelled it will sound like a good idea.Imagine if they closed the pubs and other meeting areas..Mass suicides everywhere.

john m

« Reply #295 on: February 25, 2020, 07:48:03 pm »
Guinness Storehouse?My hen works for Guinness and she was given Hygien instructions and notice to inform if she is unwell .Its a FUCKING DISCRACE after Indeed sent staff home that the taxithingey never issued any instructions to us .You would think they would be looking at sick pay for infected drivers to keep us off the roads and not infecting others .

« Reply #296 on: February 25, 2020, 07:51:41 pm »
What about all the concerts?I'm not wearing a fukkin mask to Guns and Roses in Marley Park.It wouldn't match me leather waistcoat!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #297 on: February 25, 2020, 07:54:12 pm »
https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/advice-for-healthcare-professionals.html

john m

« Reply #298 on: February 25, 2020, 08:02:05 pm »
https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/advice-for-healthcare-professionals.html

Same instructions for giving head .

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #299 on: February 25, 2020, 08:19:00 pm »
The 6 nations is cancelled apparently......its already impacting yur income now ...an nobody even has the cnutin ting ( as far as we know)
I tell ya wat " coff " " sniff" ......
Wen ther  is declared cases in Ireland......
SWITCH TO DAY WORK....." coff" " sneeze"
Nobody be going out to the pub or restaurant.....but they wont want to use the bus or Luis or dart during the day goin to work ......on account they be afraid of ther shite travelling wit all the infected cnuts .....
We cud be on to a winner I reckon....
But night work on its knees already wit immigrants wheelies....will be absolutely aniliated " coff" " sneeze "
...sorry ...bit of a cold on me
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 08:21:59 pm by Octavia1 »

Show Unread Posts