Author Topic: Swine Flu again,Again  (Read 78302 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Swine Flu again,Again
« Reply #315 on: February 26, 2020, 09:29:27 am »
THE GOVERNMENT WILL be recommending that the Ireland – Italy Six Nations Game does not go ahead due to ongoing fears over the coronavirus, Health Minister Simon Harris has said.
Speaking on RTÉ One’s Six One News, he said it was the “very clear view” of the National Public Health Emergency Team that the game should not go ahead in the interests of public safety.
Surely the Italian fans will already have plane tickets and accommodation booked and will come here..... egg chasing or no egg chasing.
It off ...just announce on radio's.....
No, it's not.... Yet !

john m

« Reply #316 on: February 26, 2020, 09:36:08 am »
How can you ban the Rugby but still go ahead with the Paddys Parade ?Dont think many Rugby Fans would give a fuck missing an Italy game .Shane Ross the non Minister minister will be in charge of this mess ..he Is Minister for Sport and Tourism and on the Dole .Fucking Banana at its best .

john m

« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2020, 09:49:28 am »
Is this Flu thing all a scam ? The World Stock markets are Down over 10% this week .Things are worse today than they were yesterday so the Stockmarkets SHOULD continue to Fall .But Im going to bet they rise especially the USA as China now steps in and buys up anything that is cheap just to let Donny T know who is in charge .

At one stage about 7oc this morning the Dow was down 250 points on pre opening .Now watch the Chinaman buy up all the cheap shit .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2020, 10:16:25 am »
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-investors-run-for-cover-on-fears-of-covid-19-pandemic-11941960

More people caught cold and Hotel in Tenerieff closed but look at the Dow Jones Opening forcast .Things are getting worst so the Stockmarket MUST DROP mustnt it ?

https://markets.businessinsider.com/index/dow_jones

Got a nice earner Today .The markets were up 150 points pre open the spread was 50 points off last nights close + the opening so you could bet If the market went up over 200 points you get paid for every point equal to your stake or if the market falls more than 50 points below Mondays close you get paid for every point it drops equal to your stake .It dropped 870 points so I won 820 times my stake .Im watching for the first case of China Flu in Ireland .If there is one the American Pharma Industry will take a huge hit and the stock market will head south and if Bernie Saunders wins the next Primary the thing could crash it might be an opportunity to make coin .Amazing how Americans dont watch whats happening out side of America in what universe could things be getting worse but the stockmarket be getting better .

Jennings an masseys johnny .....cutist cnuts in ireland .....frankie drivin hearse on a steady earner aswell .....even if a pandemic plaugue apocalypse hit the world ther income goes up not down.....ya cant  be up to the cute cnuts .....do yu reckon frankie is part ching chong chinaman  ???
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2020, 10:19:27 am »
Occi will the French who have the disease stop their Game with Ireland .If they dont Paddy will travel and bring back the fever to this Green and Pleasant Banana probably .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #320 on: February 26, 2020, 10:35:39 am »
You can buy shares on Revolut if you wanna gamble a bit more.I think there's even a couple of Gold mining companies there too on the US exchange.

As a test I bought 50 quid worth of Tesla shares on it back in November then Tesla tripled in value since then. Unfortunately, I cashed out with a 25cent profit two days later.Warren Buffet watch yer back.

john m

« Reply #321 on: February 26, 2020, 10:44:39 am »
Im in a trading Club we have been up loads and wiped out .Day trading is insane .Yesterday the market was up 150 points pre open we decided it would drop so we bet 2 dollars a point for every point it dropped minus the margin we won 2 bucks it dropped 820 points -the margin .This morning it was down 250 points so we decided to buy the market betting it will actually go up .If you believe this China Cold is nothing serious then stocks are cheap the Chinaman will mop them up but if you think the Cough will last and spread then Apple wont sell phones .Tesla wont sell cars earnings will be down and the Stockmarket will crash .

« Reply #322 on: February 26, 2020, 10:47:13 am »
But don't forget the share prices have been rising for the last two years.So far it's not a panic but it probably will be soon.Glad I don't understand it enough to gamble me billions.

john m

« Reply #323 on: February 26, 2020, 10:50:20 am »
But don't forget the share prices have been rising for the last two years.So far it's not a panic but it probably will be soon.Glad I don't understand it enough to gamble me billions.

Today could be phycological If the market drops 10% below its peak then a lot of robots start selling .That is why we are betting it goes up big investors cant let it crash .

Most traders dissagree with us ....Global stocks tumbled on Wednesday as fears of the novel coronavirus escalating into a worldwide pandemic rattled markets.
The virus — which originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan and causes a flu-like disease called COVID-19 — has infected more than 80,000 people, killed at least 2,700, and spread to around 40 countries. ...

« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 10:53:49 am by john m »

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #324 on: February 26, 2020, 11:39:27 am »
https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2020/0226/1117642-diageo-warns-of-virus-impact/

Have yu ever noticed that the wasters that live on the dole an in paddy powers an the pub dont get sick.....
All tru the winter they goin from paddy power to pub an they never ever go missin or anything.....an they always have a big mop of hair an skinny no beer belly or nuttin
....no exercise an eatin chips twice a day an they never get sick .....an the local doctor is found in the park wit his joggers on an earphones listenning to Mozart on lyric fm snuffed it wit a heart attack at 45 or dies  rapid rare cancer .....
Have yu ever noticed  ???

Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #325 on: February 26, 2020, 05:49:53 pm »
I worked with a guy who was a alcoholic.He never got sick..His inside were 100%alcohol...so there was no room for viruses..He said I will only get sick once...when I die...He was right...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

« Reply #326 on: February 26, 2020, 06:35:55 pm »
When you think about it they use 100% alcohol to wash your hand in the hospital to kill germs.Keeping yourself permanently pickled in gargle must be a good thing for some people.

Just thinking Daly and Tony are two lads who say they don't drink but both have heart issues.Must be a link.Daly is probably a muzzie though..
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 06:49:21 pm by mercenary for hire »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #327 on: February 26, 2020, 08:56:01 pm »
I worked with a guy who was a alcoholic.He never got sick..His inside were 100%alcohol...so there was no room for viruses..He said I will only get sick once...when I die...He was right...
There's 100% proof if needed.

john m

« Reply #328 on: February 26, 2020, 11:45:07 pm »
Big Dommos Sisters other sisters ,Sisters best mate married a Fella she met in the Savoy in 1975 at a Bruce Lee film he was from China .She divorced him a few years ago but they are still good mates .He rang her today to see if her friends ,friends who lives in Saggart was in quarintine ,he recons with four murders in a month by thirty something year old women that if it was China thirty year old women wouldnt be allowed out doors .

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #329 on: February 27, 2020, 02:33:07 am »
it's all fun and games until your liver or pancreas explodes one day.

Show Unread Posts