Author Topic: Swine Flu again,Again  (Read 78255 times)

john m

Re: Swine Flu again,Again
« Reply #375 on: March 02, 2020, 11:10:58 am »
Big Dommos Granny lived to be over 100 she lived in a tennement building shared the toilet with 43 other people slept with her 5 sisters in a piss soaked bed .Lived through Polio ,Measels ,TB scares  two world wars .Had 19 children of her own lived with a man who regularly broke her nose or ribs .If FB or Twitter wasent around we would of never heard of the China Cold .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #376 on: March 02, 2020, 11:21:12 am »
I hope that the money grabbing  Hotels are offering ...money back to the Italians who booked for the rugby next weekend..We should get a better picture of risk spread in Ireland...following  the visit of Italians who will travel because they have paid for it...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #377 on: March 02, 2020, 11:24:15 am »
Is the Pope still sick .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #378 on: March 02, 2020, 11:26:00 am »
Can't blame FB or Twitter when you have a shower of scumbags not releasing the name of the school involved in the "cold" outbreak. People living in the time of the Bubonic Plague managed to stay informed by word of mouth....the message hasn't changed, just the mode of delivery. This relation of yours reminds me of Dell-Boy's mum, John......she didn't half say a lot on 'er deathbed.

Nah, the Pope is hiding underground....

dalymount

« Reply #379 on: March 02, 2020, 11:31:26 am »
Listen,I have a fukin cold at the moment,and a cough with it.but im not going running to the doctor over it

john m

« Reply #380 on: March 02, 2020, 11:36:22 am »
Listen,I have a fukin cold at the moment,and a cough with it.but im not going running to the doctor over it

You running  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #381 on: March 02, 2020, 11:55:52 am »
Go to your G.P. and prepare to be sent to a hospital to queue with every filth-bag from here to Middle-Earth.

dalymount

« Reply #382 on: March 02, 2020, 12:02:49 pm »
Not a chance.at 65-lids a pop you think I should go to him to be told go home and take a couplr of paracetimols

john m

« Reply #383 on: March 02, 2020, 12:06:20 pm »
Not a chance.at 65-lids a pop you think I should go to him to be told go home and take a couplr of paracetimols

you need Lucosade and a hot water bottle .

john m

« Reply #384 on: March 02, 2020, 12:08:40 pm »
Can't blame FB or Twitter when you have a shower of scumbags not releasing the name of the school involved in the "cold" outbreak. People living in the time of the Bubonic Plague managed to stay informed by word of mouth....the message hasn't changed, just the mode of delivery. This relation of yours reminds me of Dell-Boy's mum, John......she didn't half say a lot on 'er deathbed.

Nah, the Pope is hiding underground....

Big Dommo is a collective consciousness Lip .A man of few words but extreme wisdom .He states the Blatantly Bleeding Obvious to the masses .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #385 on: March 02, 2020, 12:09:26 pm »
Alan Kelly wants a rent freeze.....this is when the shit will be flung non-stop at confused people scared shitless of little "Kai" or "Emilia" being caught at ground zero when the boogie man sneezes or coughs in their general direction...

john m

« Reply #386 on: March 02, 2020, 12:13:07 pm »
Alan Kelly wants a rent freeze.....this is when the shit will be flung non-stop at confused people scared shitless of little "Kai" or "Emilia" being caught at ground zero when the boogie man sneezes or coughs in their general direction...

The fella on the end with the Black Cap is the Spitting image of Sharon Muddymans next door neighbors brother sheep .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #387 on: March 02, 2020, 12:15:54 pm »
Dudley Ramsbottom is the chap's name in question....Mayo half-back circa 1950.... before the curse.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #388 on: March 02, 2020, 02:11:18 pm »

Wat the fuk are them sheep doin to them farmers ???
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #389 on: March 02, 2020, 02:20:21 pm »
Me nephew works in a hotel in Wicklow got dragged into an ambulance yesterday and sprayed by men in hazchem an masks.....3 customers takin away by ambulance with fever ....I asked him was it the  salmon  mousse......he said they all shitein themselves
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts