Author Topic: Swine Flu again,Again  (Read 78297 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: Swine Flu again,Again
« Reply #405 on: March 03, 2020, 08:10:43 pm »
https://theconversation.com/worried-about-your-child-getting-coronavirus-heres-what-you-need-to-know-131909

Apparently kids are spreading it cause most them dont show any symptoms or mild symptom if yu to believe this.....so dont talk to yur kids .....
If the elderly die off the young will inherit their estate.
Beats living Inn the box bedroom til they're fourty five.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #406 on: March 03, 2020, 09:17:33 pm »
https://theconversation.com/worried-about-your-child-getting-coronavirus-heres-what-you-need-to-know-131909

Apparently kids are spreading it cause most them dont show any symptoms or mild symptom if yu to believe this.....so dont talk to yur kids .....

I'd say Ermys family are hoping for the worst outcome.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #407 on: March 04, 2020, 12:42:54 am »
I told yis ....its an economic attack....virus was manufactured
An released to damage the the American economy before the election an get rid of trump....the chinese can survive antin now gazillion dollors in warehouses saved up ....the American is printing gazillion every day ....
The chinese plan to make the world chinese controlled by 2050....an the trump genius told them heed sanctions the cnuts an he did ...an now the squinties wont play tennis anymore ...they wont hit the ball back....game over......america burns ...an the chimney chin chin sits it out an watches the dumb Americanpublic attack trump cause they in recession an cant pay ther Bill's an eatin pot noodles again....cant be up to the cnuts ....as ya say johnny ...." get a gun"
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #408 on: March 04, 2020, 07:52:30 am »
An released to damage the the American economy before the election an get rid of trump....the chinese can survive antin now gazillion dollors in warehouses saved up ....the American is printing gazillion every day ....
The chinese plan to make the world chinese controlled by 2050....an the trump genius told them heed sanctions the cnuts an he did ...an now the squinties wont play tennis anymore ...they wont hit the ball back....game over......america burns ...an the chimney chin chin sits it out an watches the dumb Americanpublic attack trump cause they in recession an cant pay ther Bill's an eatin pot noodles again....cant be up to the cnuts ....as ya say johnny ...." get a gun"

I posted the exact same thing Occi .Donny T putting tarriffs on Fu Man Chue cant fight back with soldiers as it would go Nuclear cant launch a computer virus as the Yank will track that so launch a human virus in your own back yard nobody going to say you did it beliberatly !!!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #409 on: March 04, 2020, 08:04:58 am »

Not the way the Flu works though......Spanish Flu killed mainly young, healthy people. The second wave of the virus was devastating..

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/why-did-1918-flu-kill-so-many-otherwise-healthy-young-adults-180967178/

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #410 on: March 04, 2020, 08:08:06 am »
Young healthy males from Eurasia and Africa have been relocated to replace your kids lads, so don't be worrying about your fictional pensions. That Eurasian nurse and nurse's aid will move in with you and feed you salt and sugar until your kidneys and liver turn to mush.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #411 on: March 04, 2020, 08:40:00 am »

I posted the exact same thing Occi .Donny T putting tarriffs on Fu Man Chue cant fight back with soldiers as it would go Nuclear cant launch a computer virus as the Yank will track that so launch a human virus in your own back yard nobody going to say you did it beliberatly !!!!

Exactly johnny an fairplay ye wide awakes....
Not only that but theyll be  hoovering  up gazillions dollors in bargains stock indices an commodities .....
Owlone yesterday exitin me vehicle   ..I sneezed as she was puttin her leg out ....the cnut looked at me an fuked her handbag an shopping out all over the pavement in her haste to get away ....nearly fell over herself she did taut I was going give her the " sneeze of death " ...poor cnut is brainwashed terrified ......was funny at the time ....laughed me arse off all the way back inta town then started to realised how fukin brainwashing brilliant the chinese military is so far advanced an acute cnut that I think wer all ready fuked .....hitler was a primative cnut goin in wit tanks an planes an shit but the chinaman is goin take his time an do it slowly an surely from the inside out like the zombie snail parasite
wormhttps://youtu.be/LGyvlt_b3is ..
...the final takeover heel be have in us all waving little china flags all brainwashed to hand it all over to the cnut ...heel even brainwashed us to murder our own kids then heel harvest our kidneys an feed the rest to the hogs to feed his own spawn .........mark me words like a nostrodamus predictions ....ya cany be up to them cnuts ...dont be eatin that shite in the take away neither ....ther all fukin agents ....probably poison us all with gick turn us zombified dopey concillitary passive types like that wer married to an owld haggling bat cnut for 40 years and does wat wer told ...... ::fight

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #412 on: March 04, 2020, 08:46:34 am »
Young healthy males from Eurasia and Africa have been relocated to replace your kids lads, so don't be worrying about your fictional pensions. That Eurasian nurse and nurse's aid will move in with you and feed you salt and sugar until your kidneys and liver turn to mush.
I taut yur burd was a yung Philippines nurse lipp ? Be careful
they  Chinese operatives workin for them ....Kim Jung Jong is in wit the chinese aswell ....remember two Philippinos or Indonesian ( squintys) killed his half brother for him the chinese did .....hes on a promise aswell ....heel probably build a mansion in conamara wen we all exterminated

john m

« Reply #413 on: March 04, 2020, 08:53:33 am »
Every animal knows you do not shit where you sleep except man .

john m

« Reply #414 on: March 04, 2020, 09:15:35 am »
Occi look at the stock markets they are ponzy schemes pieces of paper sold to fools .Imagine you own a million shares in Apple you wouldnt be allowed into the staff toilet in one of their shops even though you own part of it .The China man will rule the world because he focuses on the finishing line not being the first to lead .I have been telling lads you get a better return on your coin from the bookies than the banks or stockmarkets .Here is an example Dublin are 1/100 to beat Wicklow in the Football no chance of losing or buy a US government bond paying 1% provided the US dosent start a war and get wiped out or just start a war .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #415 on: March 04, 2020, 09:24:33 am »
Any good news today lads?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #416 on: March 04, 2020, 09:29:45 am »
they  Chinese operatives workin for them ....Kim Jung Jong is in wit the chinese aswell ....remember two Philippinos or Indonesian ( squintys) killed his half brother for him the chinese did .....hes on a promise aswell ....heel probably build a mansion in conamara wen we all exterminated

She's 38 Octy....not so young, and I know what she is and what she came from. She'd eat me if she was starving.......Irish women taught me a thing or 2 about the female of the species and I thank them for it every day. There's 3 Nurses living with me Octy...all under the age of 40 and all would sell my kidneys for a green card......sex and companionship is all a man can ever expect. I've no kids and won't be having them now...........PAWS and Dogs Trust will be getting everything I have when I go....I expect to be found dead in bed from a cleverly planned insulin overdose which is undetectable after 12 hrs..........and no, I'm not a diabetic.

john m

« Reply #417 on: March 04, 2020, 09:30:47 am »
Any good news today lads?

Yep Billy and Katie are on the piss in Dublin .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #418 on: March 04, 2020, 09:56:07 am »
You could always leave a bit to your favorite E-Collegues on here

She's 38 Octy....not so young, and I know what she is and what she came from. She'd eat me if she was starving.......Irish women taught me a thing or 2 about the female of the species and I thank them for it every day. There's 3 Nurses living with me Octy...all under the age of 40 and all would sell my kidneys for a green card......sex and companionship is all a man can ever expect. I've no kids and won't be having them now...........PAWS and Dogs Trust will be getting everything I have when I go....I expect to be found dead in bed from a cleverly planned insulin overdose which is undetectable after 12 hrs..........and no, I'm not a diabetic.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #419 on: March 04, 2020, 09:57:22 am »
Occi look at the stock markets they are ponzy schemes pieces of paper sold to fools .Imagine you own a million shares in Apple you wouldnt be allowed into the staff toilet in one of their shops even though you own part of it .The China man will rule the world because he focuses on the finishing line not being the first to lead .I have been telling lads you get a better return on your coin from the bookies than the banks or stockmarkets .Here is an example Dublin are 1/100 to beat Wicklow in the Football no chance of losing or buy a US government bond paying 1% provided the US dosent start a war and get wiped out or just start a war .

If you have a spare 90 mins, Johnny boy.........give this a lash.

Show Unread Posts