Author Topic: US Presidential Election November 2020.  (Read 38836 times)

Offline Belker

Re: US Presidential Election November 2020.
« Reply #165 on: October 20, 2020, 08:08:43 am »
Thanks fer the bet John M, I just really wanted you (Thee greatest Clock Stopper of all time) to bet on Biden,
so as to get my own bet on Trump home.

In reality somebody really should warn Joe Biden that You have bet on him !

john m

« Reply #166 on: October 20, 2020, 08:19:57 am »
Normally I would hope you win but Trump is toxic a Crime Boss a schiester .Imagine what cowardly low life scum Americans really are that not one of them even tried to put a bullett in the cunt .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #167 on: October 20, 2020, 07:21:40 pm »
Don't be worrying about it, Ken. Your money is down, just watch the race when it happens.

john m

« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2020, 09:37:56 am »
Don't be worrying about it, Ken. Your money is down, just watch the race when it happens.

Wouldnt be certain of that Rodent .On paper it looks like it but the Yank knows Trump would slaughter half the population and not give either of his two fucks about it .The Yank who thinks he wont be one of the slaughtered and his pension pot will grow will vote for Trump .You know the old saying "The DEVIL you know is better that the devil you dont " Yanks know Donny T is the DEVIL but he is their Devil .

Offline Belker

« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2020, 12:06:40 pm »
I agree with John M, many years back a similar situation evolved with Neil Kinnock as the new prime minister fer England and he was a red hot certainty in the betting and polls, as my brother explained to me after Kinnock was defeated; "When they got in the ballot box they just could not put the X next to his name".

john m

« Reply #170 on: October 21, 2020, 12:43:20 pm »
The unknown unknown is if there is a huge turnout who is motivating their voters to actually go out to vote ?Example nearer to home is the Shinners at general elections seem to be able to get their vote out .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #171 on: October 21, 2020, 08:25:35 pm »
An observation by a US Journo that it's got so bad in the States right now that he reckons one third of the US population would gladly murder another third while the remaining third just stood by watching.

john m

« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2020, 10:15:54 am »
The Orangutang must of been full of Mogodon last night in the debate he wasent as crazy as he usually is ..Your chances of collection must of improved a little Ken .

Offline Belker

« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2020, 11:57:58 am »
The Orangutang must of been full of Mogodon last night in the debate he wasent as crazy as he usually is ..Your chances of collection must of improved a little Ken .
Nope, he is out to 2.90 now from a respectable 2.50 a few days ago.

john m

« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2020, 12:08:10 pm »
Nope, he is out to 2.90 now from a respectable 2.50 a few days ago.

Thats only the betting odds Ken he actually came across like he was sedated no more than your average American Housewife ,not as Manic as he has been for the last 47 months .I wouldnt back him @100/1 but your Yank has proved a few times before they are mostly insane so dont rule anything out .

Offline Belker

« Reply #175 on: October 23, 2020, 12:16:53 pm »
I still believe that Trump will see the day out.

Back in Feb when this topic was started it was Bernie Sanders as his opposition where ever de Fook he came from or went to ?
Now his opposition is Biden, where ever de Fook he popped up from ?

I think it will be a "Better the Devil you know" job on election day in 10 days time.

And it would not surprise me to hear that either side are suppressing the betting markets/exchanges to show themselves as the Favourites in the betting.

Offline Belker

« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2020, 12:27:43 pm »
I reckon the 7/4 on offer with most books today is a sporting wager.

john m

« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2020, 12:33:28 pm »
I reckon the 7/4 on offer with most books today is a sporting wager.

The shrewder bet is 9/4 he loses the Popular vote but still wins the Presidency if you fancy his chances .NY and California go large for Democrats gives them an advantage in the Popular vote but its the college vote that counts not the Popular .

john m

« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2020, 10:40:26 pm »
How insane is insane ?Me or Donald ?Just had a bet on the NEXT AMERICAN PRESIDENT to be Mike Pence @250/1 .Here is the logic .If Donny T loses the Election in November he will still be President until the middle of January when Biden will be Sworn in .So this is why Im having a few Pence  on Pence '250/1 .Trump is an Ego maniac plus he might be in a bit of bother legally or with the tax man .So his ego and self preservation mode might click in and he might throw his dummy out of the pram and say if the American people dont want his greatness in the Oval office for another four years then they are not going to get it for another four minutes .If Trump resigns then Pense becomes the next President until January next year when Biden gets sworn in .

so what you are really betting on is Trump to resign if he loses the Election .Put that way 250/1 looks a bet worth having for a few euro .

john m

« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2020, 10:39:36 am »
The Land of the FREE .Im trying to research the latest polling figures for the Presidential election in the States as Im looking to bet the spread a totally ligitimid practice .But the Americans think Im a subversive or terrorist or trying to hijack their votes .I got this message ...Incident ID: 1185000150141238760-197804469786837960
Please Note: We are temporarily unavailable to users from certain countries while we upgrade our site to implement new methods for data processing as required by applicable laws.

Show Unread Posts