Author Topic: Tiger Roll  (Read 4682 times)

john m

Tiger Roll
« on: February 11, 2020, 05:31:19 pm »
Will he try for a third National?Handicapper has killed him dont be surprised if they retire him at Cheltenham after the Cross Country race

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Tiger Roll
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 07:27:49 pm »
I won't.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 08:44:10 pm »
Weight stops trains,doubt they'll run him.

john m

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 08:33:06 pm »
He ran a great race today .But the fucking madness of the new rules he won the last two Grand Nationals but the rule say he must run and finish a chase this season to qualify for the National If he falls or gets brought down at Cheltenham he wont be allowed run or if the weather is shite and Cheltenham is abandoned he might not get a chance to run and complete a chase .

john m

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2020, 03:59:31 pm »
AGAIN I DONT HAVE A LINK dont think the Grand National will be run this year so Tiger Roll wont do three in a Row .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2020, 04:28:29 pm »
You seem to be getting confused, erm. Nobody cares if you're right or wrong. You only need a link when you are copying and pasting from another publication.... get it?

john m

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2020, 04:48:17 pm »
You seem to be getting confused, erm. Nobody cares if you're right or wrong. You only need a link when you are copying and pasting from another publication.... get it?

Ah sad .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2020, 04:06:30 pm »

Ah sad .
Why mention  the Syrian ruler?

Off topic!

john m

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2020, 09:20:28 pm »
AGAIN I DONT HAVE A LINK dont think the Grand National will be run this year so Tiger Roll wont do three in a Row .

CRYSTAL BALL WORKING WELL

john m

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2021, 03:29:57 pm »
Sad to see him running today .Two years since he last won a race time to retire him .He wouldnt finish first in  another Grand National even if the let him compete in a horsebox .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2021, 04:51:43 pm »
And he has top weight as well,looked a shadow of itself today,odds on Micky O'Leary won't run in it.

john m

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2021, 12:26:57 pm »
And he has top weight as well,looked a shadow of itself today,odds on Micky O'Leary won't run in it.

Read in the Field today Ruby thought it was a good prep so did Elliott .Cunts must be blinded by the Romance of going for 3 .Its two years since he won a race .He won this race before he won his last national yesterday he was beaten about a furlong by grade 2 horses .Dont think he will run at Aintree no matter what happens at Cheltenham but why bother going to Cheltenham if he gets beaten like a rented Mule everybody will say we knew that would happen and if he does win and he wont there will be nobody there to see it .They really should retire him ,imagine if he fell and got injured .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2021, 04:04:10 pm »
I thought it was a reasonable prep race. I heard the race on the wireless on Sunday and that's what the pundits said.

john m

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2021, 05:36:23 pm »
I thought it was a reasonable prep race. I heard the race on the wireless on Sunday and that's what the pundits said.

I think ill go with my judgement beaten by the length of a Corporation estate .   

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2021, 09:32:19 pm »
I wouldn't back him with your money... just relaying the "experts" opinions.

Show Unread Posts