Public Area > Help and Suggestions

Emails from Intaxi

(1/1)

Bob Shillin:
Just received 2 emails from Intaxi saying that people had replied to my posts. Never got these before, don't want them, can you stop them please

Vikkiz:
When you reply to a comment, when you click on additional items , there is an option there to email you when a response is posted

Admin:

--- Quote from: Bob Shillin on December 14, 2018, 07:10:53 pm ---Just received 2 emails from Intaxi saying that people had replied to my posts. Never got these before, don't want them, can you stop them please

--- End quote ---

You had notifications turned on for the topic "Applegreen drop prices.." - most likely explanation is that you inadvertently clicked the notify button when viewing the topic at some stage. I have turned them off now and there are no other notifications selected on your account.

For (future) reference you can manage notification settings and turn existing notifications off by clicking:

Profile -> Modify Profile -> Notifications (from drop down menu)

Shallowhal:

--- Quote from: Vikkiz on December 15, 2018, 01:21:38 pm ---When you reply to a comment, when you click on additional items , there is an option there to email you when a response is posted

--- End quote ---

As if there isn't enough shite to sift through!!

Bob Shillin:

--- Quote from: Admin on December 15, 2018, 01:24:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: Bob Shillin on December 14, 2018, 07:10:53 pm ---Just received 2 emails from Intaxi saying that people had replied to my posts. Never got these before, don't want them, can you stop them please

--- End quote ---

You had notifications turned on for the topic "Applegreen drop prices.." - most likely explanation is that you inadvertently clicked the notify button when viewing the topic at some stage. I have turned them off now and there are no other notifications selected on your account.

For (future) reference you can manage notification settings and turn existing notifications off by clicking:

Profile -> Modify Profile -> Notifications (from drop down menu)

--- End quote ---
Tanksalot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version