Author Topic: Christmas oil price  (Read 13144 times)

john m

Re: Christmas oil price
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2019, 10:47:35 am »
Just listening to the head of BP he says profits are down due to costs .Arabs need higher oil prices Scum of the Earth Yanks who have their own oil are imposing sanctions ,Venesuela has nearly stopped pumping and civil unrest in Libia .He recons as much as 30% increase in oil prices on the way .So how much for a drop of Diesel on X mas Day .

My guess 1.78 .

Today's quote on the AA website is 1.37.
Your guess is in at 1.78.
Split the difference (20.5) and the count is at 157.5.
I would take a Ton on 157. and under but I'll gift ya 5 points, and I'll have a Ton on 152. and under on Christmas Day 2019 ?

Bet is under /over 152 .Ill have a ton over AA website will be the arbitor .Best of luck Ken .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2019, 10:48:47 am »
Ermy if ya were any good at the gambling ya wouldn't be driving a Renault..or a fukkin taxi come to think of it.Even the Renault was a gamble in its self..

john m

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2019, 10:51:41 am »
Ermy if ya were any good at the gambling ya wouldn't be driving a Renault..or a fukkin taxi come to think of it.Even the Renault was a gamble in its self..

How often do you see me driving a taxi ?

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2019, 10:55:51 am »
Dunno I haven't been working much.How's the 50 year mortgage coming along?And the credit card bills.Doesn't inspire confidence.I've never paid interest on a credit card except by accident in me life..Stick up yer mattress pics with all the cash wedged underneath..

john m

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2019, 10:56:15 am »
It won't keep them out of the bookies......just fans the flames.

Why would you want to stay out of the bookies .I go the bookies wit a 50 have a days entertainment might walk out with coin or might not .Big Dommo sopent his 50 on pints his hen spent her 50 on smokes .Some on here spend 50 a week on coffee in the Spar Shop .Bookies is only place where you can be entertained pit your skills against the bookie and make a coin you cant do that swilling pints or puffing smoke

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2019, 11:03:02 am »
You wouldn't leave the gaff with 50.......who you codding?

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2019, 11:08:59 am »
Just listening to the head of BP he says profits are down due to costs .Arabs need higher oil prices Scum of the Earth Yanks who have their own oil are imposing sanctions ,Venesuela has nearly stopped pumping and civil unrest in Libia .He recons as much as 30% increase in oil prices on the way .So how much for a drop of Diesel on X mas Day .

My guess 1.78 .

Today's quote on the AA website is 1.37.
Your guess is in at 1.78.
Split the difference (20.5) and the count is at 157.5.
I would take a Ton on 157. and under but I'll gift ya 5 points, and I'll have a Ton on 152. and under on Christmas Day 2019 ?

Bet is under /over 152 .Ill have a ton over AA website will be the arbitor .Best of luck Ken .
Fine, we are On, I'm at 152. and under and you are at 152.1 and over, we settle up at next Christmas party, Best of Luck John M.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2019, 01:51:44 pm »
Dunno I haven't been working much.How's the 50 year mortgage coming along?And the credit card bills.Doesn't inspire confidence.I've never paid interest on a credit card except by accident in me life..Stick up yer mattress pics with all the cash wedged underneath..

Ah give him credit.
Mortgage is paid off.
Granted it took him 30 years to pay off. 12k

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2019, 02:01:25 pm »
He could have been living the dream had he paid that 12k mortgage off in a timely manner...instead of banging on about what the price of diesel will be at Christmas.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2019, 02:37:35 pm »
He could have been living the dream had he paid that 12k mortgage off in a timely manner...instead of banging on about what the price of diesel will be at Christmas.

Paid off 3 houses quicker.

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2019, 02:46:30 pm »
He knows I'm only slagging...I'd say he cleared the mortgage with his credit card...

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2019, 03:01:55 pm »

Sur he is living the dream.
Works 10 hours a week.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2019, 03:04:36 pm »

Sur he is living the dream.
Works 10 hours a week.
Wee deserved and earned if he can afford this
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2019, 03:13:26 pm »

Ah give him credit.
Mortgage is paid off.
Granted it took him 30 years to pay off. 12k

Why would you pay it off fast .The insurance that came with the mortgage will rebuild the house and replace the contents and house me and my family for the duration of any rebuild or renovation.plus my mortgage interest is tax deductable .If I bought it I would have to pay the insurance cost more than the mortgage .While some overpaid for their bunker and worked their bollox off tp pay for it I have travelled the world only work when I want but somehow thayt makes me a fool in the eyes of fools .Only worked 3 days since 16th of March still not gone hungry .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2019, 04:04:29 pm »
How much is it now? I haven't been to work since 2nd April.

Show Unread Posts