Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353984 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #315 on: April 09, 2019, 09:54:42 am »
Merkel just hard fucked Leo .She has suggested a five year time limit on the backstop so much for we are silidly behind Ireland .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #316 on: April 09, 2019, 09:56:24 am »
The EU is behind Ireland......just like the whites were behind the blacks in the American Civil War.....sheltering behind.

john m

« Reply #317 on: April 09, 2019, 10:03:55 am »
Buying 5 years for the Brits and EU to do a deal .Said it all along the Germans would call the shots .German economy has been in recession for a year now and they are looking after number 1 .The Gay foreigner should of made this offer .He was played like a cheap slut .He is only a tailors dummy not a politician .If the EU agree that includes the Gay Foreigner then mays deal will pass .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #318 on: April 09, 2019, 10:35:45 am »
He still gets his huge pension at the end and the promise of a non-job paying 200,000 p.a. in Brussels..........if he hasn't ran for President at that stage.

john m

« Reply #319 on: April 09, 2019, 10:44:48 am »
Dont know why he didnt suggest this option basically it means they have 5 years to do a deal .Germany or the EU dont and never will give a fuck about how many Prods or Taigs get slaughtered in Norn Eireann all they want to know is will an Audi or a BMW look good parked on the Shankhill or the Falls .Its only about money .Mister Merkel couldnt hand over to the person absolutely nobody knows who is the leader of Merkels party a financial mess for germany like Brexit no deal .Be interesting to see what the French Nazi has to say .This deal if it is offered will mean the Brits wont stand for the Euro elections and that is what the rest of the EU is afraid of them getting elected and acting the bollox as Reess Mogg suggested .

dalymount

« Reply #320 on: April 09, 2019, 12:47:35 pm »
Im really hoping there will be extension

john m

« Reply #321 on: April 09, 2019, 01:02:05 pm »
Daly its a mess people were played by Moggie and BOBO and Farage .Britain is Broken but its not Europes fault .The Saviour Churchill invited the commonwealth to come over to work he thought they would come earn then go home they stayed .Britian lost the War they won on the battlefield but lost the peace .Brexit has brought that home .Just watch TV programmes like Shameless ,RoyalFamily Jerremy Kyle that is Broken Britain .

john m

« Reply #322 on: April 09, 2019, 01:16:13 pm »
Your a footballman Daily .I remember Clyve Best being the first black player in the old first division for west ham now look at the make up of premier sides that represents the make up of most british workplaces .You might notice not to many Indians or Muslim players and that sort of reflects society Asians are more insular stay in their own communities bit like the Irish did when the first went to Britain the Galtymore in Cricklewood was our overseas HQ.As I said Dalymount Britain is Broken so is France both for the same reason Colonisation Belgium is also broken .70% of people living in London were not born there .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #323 on: April 09, 2019, 01:17:02 pm »
The Germans did the same but they called them Gastarbeiters.....until they realised the Turks were having kids......all about the elite and their need for serfs.

john m

« Reply #324 on: April 09, 2019, 01:24:42 pm »
Lip you look at the wealth in Britain they have very limited naturalresources themselves all plundered from all over the world its payback time .World is running short of resources we need a war need to wipe out about 2 billion people .A war between third world Foragers and first world telly watchers would remove a lot of dead wood .

dalymount

« Reply #325 on: April 09, 2019, 01:44:42 pm »
My last post should have read I really hope there is NO extension granted.as a brexiteer,I want a no deal and the UK to crash out on Friday. My reason is,I sincerely hope this is the begining of rhe end of the EU.John as I told you before,all the benefits rhe EU give  us,in my book is not worth the loss of our sovereignty

john m

« Reply #326 on: April 09, 2019, 05:01:44 pm »
Dollyer Brexit if it happens willmean your kids living with you for ever ,will impact most peoples disposable income big time and if they crash out then we go bankrupt only this time the banks will collapse and your savings and pension will be bailed in .Those of us lucky enough to have nothing will be better off than those who had their pockets picked .History repeating itself with what happens in Parliament effecting Ireland .

dalymount

« Reply #327 on: April 09, 2019, 07:42:02 pm »
John I have 4 kids  ( if you can call them that at their ages ) the youngest is 26 ,and the oldest is 38 and 3 of them STILL fukking live with me.the oldest lives in carrickfergus,so the chances are,HE will be told to sling his hook out of the north ether by the government,or loyalist paramilitaries who have ALREADY threatened  him some time ago.so most likely I will have the full set living with me soon.so no change there

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #328 on: April 09, 2019, 09:51:25 pm »
John I have 4 kids  ( if you can call them that at their ages ) the youngest is 26 ,and the oldest is 38 and 3 of them STILL fukking live with me.the oldest lives in carrickfergus,so the chances are,HE will be told to sling his hook out of the north ether by the government,or loyalist paramilitaries who have ALREADY threatened  him some time ago.so most likely I will have the full set living with me soon.so no change there
Jesus must have been Irish.
33 and still living at home.

Offline Belker

« Reply #329 on: April 09, 2019, 10:19:02 pm »
There be no one going anywhere anytime soon, the 2nd EU Brexit referendum (which I'm all over) was 5/2 a few weeks ago but now trades at about 7/4 and getting shorter by the day.
The Brits can not or will not decide on a Brexit deal so the only real option is to Vote again.

Show Unread Posts