Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353945 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #330 on: April 10, 2019, 07:17:48 am »
I totally disagree .for 2 reasons firstly there is every chance the leave side would cause anarchy should they loose,secondly to hold a second referendum would be a complete denial of democracy.if I was a brit and I had voted leave,and my politicians failed to uphold the will of the ppeople,I think it will be like John says ITS TIME TO GET A GUN

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #331 on: April 10, 2019, 07:30:09 am »
A yr's extension to prolong the agony for the Queen's subjects and to keep 24 hr news in fodder.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #332 on: April 10, 2019, 08:52:40 am »
John I have 4 kids  ( if you can call them that at their ages ) the youngest is 26 ,and the oldest is 38 and 3 of them STILL fukking live with me.the oldest lives in carrickfergus,so the chances are,HE will be told to sling his hook out of the north ether by the government,or loyalist paramilitaries who have ALREADY threatened  him some time ago.so most likely I will have the full set living with me soon.so no change there
DM I have 3 Kids aged 23,18 & 15 , and main thing is they are safe and happy, if that means hanging around my house then so be it. They are after all our future.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #333 on: April 10, 2019, 09:08:43 am »
Dollyer Brexit if it happens willmean your kids living with you for ever ,will impact most peoples disposable income big time and if they crash out then we go bankrupt only this time the banks will collapse and your savings and pension will be bailed in .Those of us lucky enough to have nothing will be better off than those who had their pockets picked .History repeating itself with what happens in Parliament effecting Ireland .

More than likely. I remember my ex telling me her union rep said the pension fund they're all being duped into paying into is gone.......that was 9 yrs ago.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #334 on: April 10, 2019, 09:14:14 am »
Dollyer Brexit if it happens willmean your kids living with you for ever ,will impact most peoples disposable income big time and if they crash out then we go bankrupt only this time the banks will collapse and your savings and pension will be bailed in .Those of us lucky enough to have nothing will be better off than those who had their pockets picked .History repeating itself with what happens in Parliament effecting Ireland .

More than likely. I remember my ex telling me her union rep said the pension fund they're all being duped into paying into is gone.......that was 9 yrs ago.
Lip, whatever we have lets keep it under the mattress

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #335 on: April 10, 2019, 09:50:56 am »

Maybe. I'd be of the opinion a person should have nothing at all to be frank. The PTSB is selling off more "sour debts" to vulture funds as we type. People with huge debt are being sold into slavery for fuck knows how long. These faceless scumbags can name the terms and conditions....

john m

« Reply #336 on: April 10, 2019, 09:53:33 am »
Having read the History of the Tory Party .I can only see one result here .The Tories split and revoke article 50 but always hold the right to retrigger it in ten or twenty years and rebuild the Bigoted part of the Party .Going back to the 1700 The Tories have always been protectionists and all about the Middle and Upper Classes .The World Bank have issued trade warnings .If the Tories can force Labour into power with a booming eonomy that is ready to crash they can come back stronger in an election or two and them walk out of the EU . So what happens next  my best guess a General Election that Labour win .Suspension of Article 50 ,probably another Scottish Inde vote and a United Ireland vote which will be gerrymandered so there is a United Ireland .Then Conservative Government as Labour are blamed for the break up of the Union . How do they get to a General election before a deal ?The DUP pull the plug .May might even lead them into the election to guarentee they lose .A referendum would lead to civil war the winners if it was remain would be challenged by the brexiteers and if it was leave again nothing would change .

john m

« Reply #337 on: April 10, 2019, 09:57:50 am »

Maybe. I'd be of the opinion a person should have nothing at all to be frank. The PTSB is selling off more "sour debts" to vulture funds as we type. People with huge debt are being sold into slavery for fuck knows how long. These faceless scumbags can name the terms and conditions....

While Brexit is in Full Bloom there is moves going on in the background for banking unity .Irish Central bank is looking for a partner .Deucha Bank and Commerce bank are looking at teaming up .Dragi says WE NEED MORE PROFITABLE BANKS .Where do banks PROFITS come from.Your pocket or tax cuts either way you pay .Live life on unsecured credit .it costs a bit extra but you can walk away .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #338 on: April 10, 2019, 10:00:17 am »
I was a debt collector in a previous life, you would be amazed at the amount of ordinary people who would come good and pay a few quid every week, so called millionaires from Foxrock etc would not have a pot to pee in.

Also served summons for extra coin, more served to the paper millionaires than the ordinary folk.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #339 on: April 10, 2019, 10:02:24 am »
Treaty of Amsterdam 1998....the ECB was established in Frankfurt.........it calls all the shots here.

john m

« Reply #340 on: April 10, 2019, 10:09:56 am »
Borrowing money got silly in the 2000 s and its happening again .Next time your in Ballyfermot look at the banner over the shops 15,000 credit while you wait .I remember Bill Cullen offering car loand to girls with lone parent books when they opened in Liffey Valley and Credit Card application forms coming with the RTE guide and its all happening again .Watch what happens after the Euro elections .A new load of Commissioners and a new head of the ECB interest rates have to rise .Europe is stagnant and all the free money printed by the banks didnt get it moving .So time to change fromFiscal stimilus to a more intergrated Europe universal tax rates and pension contributions and universal health care .The days of the freebies is over Look West .We will become like americans the havs and have nots As I said People born in the 50s60s 70s are the luckiest generation ever to inhabit this earth .

john m

« Reply #341 on: April 10, 2019, 10:16:28 am »
Treaty of Amsterdam 1998....the ECB was established in Frankfurt.........it calls all the shots here.

Dont think most Irish people know their power .We voted for and put into the constitution the Fiscal Treaty .In the next down turn we cannot excede 3% debt to GDP and we must reduce overall debt to 60% ..If we cannot borrow then there are few options cut spending ie pensions .wages ,investment or increase taxes or both .We are living in Strumpet City without the Priests but with the poverty and homelessness .Rashers Tierney no longer plays the penny whistle he jiggles a Mc Donalds or Starbucks empty cup in front of you seeking coin .Employment agencies take a cut of your casual wages .Apart from central heated high rised tenements what has changed .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #342 on: April 10, 2019, 10:39:03 am »
Martha Andreasen noticed several billion "misappropriated" several yrs ago..........think she got warned off by the ECB..,,google her yourself.

john m

« Reply #343 on: April 10, 2019, 10:48:12 am »
I never stress about billions I dont have any .A roof over your head a full belly and a few coins to jiggle in me pocket and im happy .Unless we get banking union and political union the EU falls apart see the Central Bank looking for a partner to guarentee that every depositor up to 100K will have their money guarenteed in case of a bank failure ..EU is beginning to look more like a social experiment than a real thing .Britain are playing them the EU think they are calling the shots but the Brits are showing them how weak they really are by refusing to fuck them out .Frightning shit whats going on .Its all only History repeating itself ,wont be long till France turns on Germany or vice versa .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #344 on: April 10, 2019, 02:28:18 pm »
Im really hoping there will be extension

+1

Show Unread Posts