Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 359372 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #465 on: July 04, 2019, 10:43:42 am »
Your scrapping the barrel a bit there STC
Soz DM
What do you say when you see a pig making bread?

He’s bacon
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #466 on: July 04, 2019, 11:16:41 am »
Yis are begining to sound like auld mister Brennen.

Shame he didn't pass on his values to young Mr. Brennan. Today's bread the day after tomorrow seems to work these days, at least for Tesco, SuperValu (Moriarty's) and Lidl.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #467 on: July 04, 2019, 11:21:19 am »
Yis are begining to sound like auld mister Brennen.

Shame he didn't pass on his values to young Mr. Brennan. Today's bread the day after tomorrow seems to work these days, at least for Tesco, SuperValu (Moriarty's) and Lidl.
It's awkward if your a small guy like me trying to get the Oldest Pans at the back of the top shelf.

I usually wait for a tall busty blonde to arrive and politely ask her would she mind checking out the dates and getting me the oldest one.

john m

« Reply #468 on: July 04, 2019, 11:46:50 am »
At last somebody talking the truth ...THE chances of Ireland being hit by another recession are "100pc" the boss of the National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) has warned.

Chief Executive Conor O'Kelly also told the Dáil's public spending watchdog that "we're in the permanent contingency business in Ireland" given the more than €200bn scale of the national debt.

He also said; "that's what we believe is the most prudent thing to do."

Mr O'Kelly cited the Brexit, uncertainty in the Italian economy, and international tax changes as risks to the Irish economy.

But he warned the "chances of a recession in Ireland is 100pc", adding "we can't afford not to have contingencies in place".

Mr O'Kelly is this morning appearing before the Dáil's Public Accounts Committee (PAC) to discuss the NTMA's financial statements from 2018.

AND IT WILL BE QUICKER THAN THEY THINK IFFFFF Brexit HAPPENS THE IRISH ECONOMY CRASHES AND BURNS IN SIX MONTHS .ECB prints more Funny Money USA retaliates with Tarriffs as they think the ECB is waging a Currency War .REDUCE YOUR DEBT OR RESTRUCTURE IT .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #469 on: July 04, 2019, 11:57:03 am »
EU are gonna flood the market with South American beef to reduce emissions from cattle and free up land to build houses for immigrants... with or without Brexit.

john m

« Reply #470 on: July 04, 2019, 12:11:29 pm »
Rodent in 2012 I got a gig off Roys to Address Chief Account Managers from most of the Inward Investers in Ireland at Microsofts HQ in Leopardstown .I predicted Brexit and suggested Ireland will have tothink about going with them .Ireland is trading insolvent our interest on debt is unsustainable even at artifically low interest rates .Trump is going to wage a currency War on the ECB who have been manipulating the value of the Euro to increase compedativeness .the Pigs .Ireland ,Portugal,Italy and Greece have extend and Pretend economic forecasts where they ignore the reality of the situation they are in .WE ARE BROKE as a country but the Sodomite Prince and Paggo are spending on Kids hospitals ,Broadband wage increases to try win another election .The EU dont give a fuck about Irish Beef or Irish tax rates they know we are FUCKING DIRT SCUM TAX ROBBING BASTARDS every bit of Brexit Support we get from the EU will cost us in cold hard cash that we dont have .Next collapse and our government will bail us all in like Cypress Did by taking your savings and shaving your pension pot again .Brexit is Irelands opportunity ,We should default on ALL National Debt leave the EU that solves the Backstop dilemma and Im sure the Brits would finance us again while we get back on our feet .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #471 on: July 04, 2019, 12:14:24 pm »
Could we go back to using the pound - the real one with HRH the Queen's head on it, not that punt yoke?

john m

« Reply #472 on: July 04, 2019, 12:17:56 pm »
Could we go back to using the pound - the real one with HRH the Queen's head on it, not that punt yoke?

we would probably tie the irish Punt to the Pound our new pound night have Boyzone or U2 pictures on them with the harp replaced with the rainbow flag .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #473 on: July 04, 2019, 12:17:58 pm »
Ah fcuk it , change our Flag and National Anthem while your at it. All wight Guvnor

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #474 on: July 04, 2019, 12:23:55 pm »
Could we stay in Europe and build a wall instead?

john m

« Reply #475 on: July 04, 2019, 12:28:18 pm »
Greek Election will be a game changer ,Center Right government supported by the Communists .greece might default AGAIN that will undermine the EUro and could lead to its total collapse .Veradkar might just be the most inept Notional leader he is an EU Lackie next election FG will be lucky to hold 30 seats .If Brexit hits in October dont be surprised if Leo runs to the country knowing FG will lose but FF if the win will take the blame for the Sodomite Princes Bulletproof Backstop .If I was addressing Microsoft today I would predict the EUro Currency will be gone by 2025 .The ECB have printed so much of it they cannot back it up with real assetts so in reality it is worthless .Crypto Currencies will be the future .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #476 on: July 04, 2019, 12:32:04 pm »
If we built a wall could we make the Brits pay for it? ... and, conversely, if the Brits built a wall could they make us pay for it and, if so, would the debt fall to Eire or EU?

john m

« Reply #477 on: July 04, 2019, 12:41:32 pm »
Could we stay in Europe and build a wall instead?

Europe donr really want us we are an Island of Crooks robbing coin from every other European Government .Paggo the Auctioneer turned Politician acting as an economist says Brexit will only impact 1.2% on GDP .My maths says 7% immediate contraction and zero groth for the next year so thats another -3.5% so the real impact of Brexit on the Irish Economy willbe nearer 10% contraction or in simple terms total collapse .I would think the Sodomite Prince regrets his Macho stance he was played by the EU who wanted to force a no Brexit using the Backstop as leaverage .He painted himself into a corner and as he knows fuck all about Politics has left himself no way out without being seen as a traitor and that bullet proof backstop might get turned into a bulletproof vest .We are in trouble Rodent any contraction in GNP and the Fiscal Treaty comes into play the one we voted for .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #478 on: July 04, 2019, 12:49:27 pm »
If bread does go up by 5c do you reckon it could go down by 5p in Britain and, if so, would the potential savings for folk living close to the border (assuming any wall takes as long to build as my shed) impact on GNP in a positive or negative way if at all?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #479 on: July 04, 2019, 12:51:38 pm »
If bread does go up by 5c do you reckon it could go down by 5p in Britain and, if so, would the potential savings for folk living close to the border (assuming any wall takes as long to build as my shed) impact on GNP in a positive or negative way if at all?
Probably depends on how much bread you eat

Show Unread Posts