Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353943 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #525 on: July 09, 2019, 10:25:14 pm »
Donald is great,leave him alone rat

Boris wont be Prime Minister for more than a few months and the Sodomite Prince will never be elected Taoiseach .

dalymount

« Reply #526 on: July 09, 2019, 11:04:43 pm »
Did ya watch the debate?

john m

« Reply #527 on: July 09, 2019, 11:20:50 pm »

john m

« Reply #528 on: July 10, 2019, 08:33:52 am »
John your an awful man for scaremongering

Did Ya read any of todays Headlines Dollyer?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #529 on: July 10, 2019, 10:49:23 am »
WW3 is on and has been for yrs John...........look at the jobless, and moreover, educated retards calling themselves "Extinction Rebellion". When there's nothing left to do and no-one left to blame....they'll take whatever you have...or think you have.

john m

« Reply #530 on: July 10, 2019, 11:31:03 am »
Lip I think it was you who said they will come for your savings .Brexit is about beating the Brits Down I watched a behind the scenes show and that Buck Tooted Belgiumis a proper s[]ing toerag Barniea at least respects the Brexit Vote .My best Guess is a no confidence vote that Boris loses then under the fixed term parliament act somebody else will be given a chance.Probably somebody like Hillary Benn will be proposed Corbyn is unelectable .Then a general election with the torys supporting leave and everybody else supporting remain the Brexit party probably wont run candidates in strong remain seats so they dont split the vote .Then Civil War and I do mean War with Riots and killings in Mainland Britain especially England ,Race riots Irish ethnic cleansing .Britain is Broken and it is historical Because of the Reformation they never had a Renaisance Britin is still living in the dark ages with a two tier system of haves and have nots .A united Ireland Will never happen in our lifetimes we cannot afford to intergrate those wasters .The UK might break up and there will be an Independent state of Northren Ireland with closer links to Dublin .

Offline Belker

« Reply #531 on: July 10, 2019, 12:41:41 pm »
I keep posting and nobody is listening IF and it is an IF Brexit happens the Irish economy will crash and burn both the EU and the UK will blame us .The G20 want tax harmonisation brits will reduce their corporation tax and with new trade deals with Brazil our agribusinesses will be decimated .The Dumb Sodomite overplayed his hand .Should of said to the EU and UKyou work it out and then we will agree or disagree but instead he pranced in, in his hot pants and vest waving his arms around ......
Any news on the 'Sliced Pan' yet ?

john m

« Reply #532 on: July 10, 2019, 01:00:57 pm »
I keep posting and nobody is listening IF and it is an IF Brexit happens the Irish economy will crash and burn both the EU and the UK will blame us .The G20 want tax harmonisation brits will reduce their corporation tax and with new trade deals with Brazil our agribusinesses will be decimated .The Dumb Sodomite overplayed his hand .Should of said to the EU and UKyou work it out and then we will agree or disagree but instead he pranced in, in his hot pants and vest waving his arms around ......
Any news on the 'Sliced Pan' yet ?

Farmers as we talk are blocking the streets of Dublin .Ken Im all right I have fuck all but lads with savings or a pension need to worry about the price of bread .

Offline Belker

« Reply #533 on: July 10, 2019, 01:07:05 pm »
So, are we going to have to pay .10 cent more fer the Sliced Pan ?

john m

« Reply #534 on: July 10, 2019, 01:12:27 pm »
So, are we going to have to pay .10 cent more fer the Sliced Pan ?

yes

dalymount

« Reply #535 on: July 10, 2019, 01:28:11 pm »
Your being far to dramatic John.I believe there will be concessions on the backstop as a result of renegotiation of the withdrawal agreement.I also think Ireland will be hung out to dry by the EU

john m

« Reply #536 on: July 10, 2019, 01:36:57 pm »
Think you have the BBC version of Brexit .The EU dont want the Brits there will be no renegoation on the backstop .The EU have allowed the Brits back themselves into a corner .Now its two choices Crash out at Halloween or a General Election as I told you months ago .The election lines have been drawn If you want out you vote Tory if you want remain you vote Labour Liberals and Brexitparty will be sidelined as I told you already The Brexit party will do well towin 1 or 2 seats .The problem Britain has is leave or remain there is going to be serious violence that will make Brixton Toxteth and Tottenham look like small streeet parties .Enock fortold Streets of Blood its day is coming .Irony would be an attack on Parliamentary rule on the streets on the 5th of November Guy Faulks night history repeating itself .

dalymount

« Reply #537 on: July 10, 2019, 01:46:04 pm »
Totally disagree with you about the brexit party being sidelined,in fact they could conceivably become the next government.I dont think Nigel would agree with you either

john m

« Reply #538 on: July 10, 2019, 01:48:32 pm »
They wont win ten seats in fact if they run candidates Labour win by a landslide .

dalymount

« Reply #539 on: July 10, 2019, 02:02:40 pm »
Well we'll have to agree to disagree then

Show Unread Posts