Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353987 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #585 on: July 24, 2019, 11:15:55 am »
I must admit I had no idea Boris was catholic,in fact I always thought a Catholic could not hold the office of PM.I thought thats why Blair had to wait till he finished his premiership,before converting ,?

He was Baptised a Catholic dont know if he is practicing but it has to matter with the DUP if he does anything they dont like then they will play the Papist card .Dont think he will make it to Christmas only has a two vote majority .Prime Ministers new address is 10 Shankhill Road Belfast .Shinners must be licking their lips waiting on Boris to sell out the DUP or the DUP to sell out themselves .Is Fat Mary still the leader of the Shinners havent heard from her since she was handed her sad fat arse on a plate with her great failure in the local and Euro elections .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #586 on: July 24, 2019, 11:18:13 am »
I must admit I had no idea Boris was catholic,in fact I always thought a Catholic could not hold the office of PM.I thought thats why Blair had to wait till he finished his premiership,before converting ,?

Don't think so.......no Catholic can enter into marriage with a Royal, but H.R.H.'s church is Catholic anyway....minus Il Papa.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #587 on: July 24, 2019, 11:23:27 am »
Blair converted, as did Anne Widdicome, because they know there's a one-world Govt system coming into play and the fraud of a Catholic, the Jesuit, will be head of its church...don't forget the Jesuits are really Jews.

john m

« Reply #588 on: July 24, 2019, 12:11:32 pm »
Jerremys token Black .Ever notice every time Corbyn appears in Parliament he always has a Black Female sitting on his left .Cynical fucker playing racist politics .You would also have to question why any Black woman would play his racist sexist game .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #589 on: July 24, 2019, 12:36:28 pm »
Jerremys token Black .Ever notice every time Corbyn appears in Parliament he always has a Black Female sitting on his left .Cynical fucker playing racist politics .You would also have to question why any Black woman would play his racist sexist game .

And you thought Leo was there for his brains, not his sexual allure?

john m

« Reply #590 on: July 24, 2019, 03:36:00 pm »
Here is my prediction Boris will be  the 3rd shortest serving Prime Minister .He wont be Prime Minister on Christmas Day .

I have a Ton here that sez he will be, I'll even grant ya a birra leeway and say till the Xmas party or 31st January whichever comes first.
Are we On John M ?

I took the 5/2 available with paddy a lot of obstacles for him to jump to stay in the saddle .I rcon he might sell out the DUP agree to a NI backstop only and deliver Brexit then go for a general election .That delivers brexit and the DUB still remain as second rate Brits exactly as they are now .

john m

« Reply #591 on: July 24, 2019, 04:02:27 pm »
Boris sounds very impressive .If I was a sodomite Prince I would be scared .Britain are leaving deal or no deal .Will the Sod sell us out ?

john m

« Reply #592 on: July 24, 2019, 04:52:43 pm »
Two things BoBo just said means we are fucked he wants to open Free Ports and reduce the tax rate .If your making tablets free ports will mean tax free imports and exports .If they go for a intelectual property box like Paggo did then Ireland Inc goes bankrupt .That ton bet I have with Ken might be the worst ton he ever won .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #593 on: July 25, 2019, 10:15:31 am »
Coveney would've handled this situation with greater skill and aplomb. The E.U. has Leo run ragged.

Offline Belker

« Reply #594 on: July 25, 2019, 12:28:20 pm »
I took the 5/2 available with paddy a lot of obstacles for him to jump to stay in the saddle .I rcon he might sell out the DUP agree to a NI backstop only and deliver Brexit then go for a general election .That delivers brexit and the DUB still remain as second rate Brits exactly as they are now .
3/1 now with LawBreakers, but that is just to the end of 2019. I reckon he will hold out fer a good while yet.
We all said the same thing about Donny T not so long ago !

Offline Belker

« Reply #595 on: July 25, 2019, 12:49:58 pm »
Here is my prediction Boris will be  the 3rd shortest serving Prime Minister .He wont be Prime Minister on Christmas Day .
I have a Ton here that sez he will be, I'll even grant ya a birra leeway and say till the Xmas party or 31st January whichever comes first.
Are we On John M ?
Ill take that bet Ken .
OK, we are On, to clarify the bet is a Ton either side on Boris Johnson still to be UK Prime Minister on the date of the next Licenced Irish Taxi Drivers Inter-city Annual Christmas party in 2020 or by the 31st January 2020, whichever comes First. And I'm taking Boris to still be PM and you John M are taking him to be gone by that date.

Also we have the Diesel thing still on the go;
Just listening to the head of BP he says profits are down due to costs .Arabs need higher oil prices Scum of the Earth Yanks who have their own oil are imposing sanctions ,Venesuela has nearly stopped pumping and civil unrest in Libia .He recons as much as 30% increase in oil prices on the way .So how much for a drop of Diesel on X mas Day .

My guess 1.78 .

Today's quote on the AA website is 1.37.
Your guess is in at 1.78.
Split the difference (20.5) and the count is at 157.5.
I would take a Ton on 157. and under but I'll gift ya 5 points, and I'll have a Ton on 152. and under on Christmas Day 2019 ?

Bet is under /over 152 .Ill have a ton over AA website will be the arbitor .Best of luck Ken .
Fine, we are On, I'm at 152. and under and you are at 152.1 and over, we settle up at next Christmas party, Best of Luck John M.
We settle up at the Xmas party next year, Best of Luck John M.

john m

« Reply #596 on: July 25, 2019, 01:28:47 pm »
Here is what Im thinking Ken .A general election and more of the same hung parliement A notional unity government with neither Boris or Corbyn .Boris has stacked the deck for a brexit general election dont think he can win be interesting to see if the shinners declare that they will take their seats if it means they can avoid a crash out .That would prevent Boris from doing a deal with the DUP as the Provoes could negate that deal .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #597 on: July 25, 2019, 01:35:36 pm »
BOJO:

Offline Belker

« Reply #598 on: July 25, 2019, 03:16:17 pm »
Here is what Im thinking Ken .A general election and more of the same hung parliement A notional unity government with neither Boris or Corbyn .Boris has stacked the deck for a brexit general election dont think he can win be interesting to see if the shinners declare that they will take their seats if it means they can avoid a crash out .That would prevent Boris from doing a deal with the DUP as the Provoes could negate that deal .
Right......, OK......, Got it !
Any News on the Sliced Pan ?

john m

« Reply #599 on: July 25, 2019, 03:18:18 pm »
Right......, OK......, Got it !
Any News on the Sliced Pan ?

Probably rationing two or three slices a week .

Show Unread Posts