Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353983 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #735 on: August 09, 2019, 03:46:51 pm »
Ah will ya leave him alone ffs

john m

« Reply #736 on: August 09, 2019, 03:52:40 pm »
Ah will ya leave him alone ffs

Dont think you get this cunt .He is playing his own game to suit himself .He borrowed Billions of Euro ,Yen ,Rubles all this trade war shit just drives up the value of the Dollar against these currencies so when he pays back his debts it costs him millions less .He is also helping his Saudi mates as oil is paid for in Dollars.

dalymount

« Reply #737 on: August 09, 2019, 03:55:55 pm »
John I don't think you get me. I told you before I don't care what Donnys motives are he speaks my language FOREIGNERS OUT

john m

« Reply #738 on: August 09, 2019, 03:58:02 pm »
John I don't think you get me. I told you before I don't care what Donnys motives are he speaks my language FOREIGNERS OUT

Where did he say that .How many FOREIGNERS has he trown out .?Its all bollox to play to ignorant voting clowns .

dalymount

« Reply #739 on: August 09, 2019, 04:33:31 pm »
The only ignorant voting clowns are the ones who vote for Nancy (open borders) Palosis gang of fukkwits who'd rather look after Muslims then look after their own

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #740 on: August 09, 2019, 04:36:25 pm »
Your right finance is not my thing, but I think I'd rather invest in a profitable company, rather then a none profitable company . I know somebody like you, and their philosophy is why would I pay 100 euro for a new toaster , when I can get the same thing 10 doors up for 200 euro
It’s similar to a landlord having an empty premises than take a discount on the rent.

Let’s say an empty shop can be rented for 20,000pm but no one wants to pay 20,000 for it. So instead of getting 10,000pm for the empty unit and getting some income, The landlord can leave it empty and write the 20,000pm off in their tax returns which is more lucritive for the landlord

dalymount

« Reply #741 on: August 09, 2019, 04:39:17 pm »
You have to respect President Trump. The only politician I have ever seen with the balls to say what he thinks about foreigners. Where our spinless gutless politicians are afraid of their shite to say anything about migrants because of their fear of the immigrant council of Ireland, and the bleeding hearts brigade.in case it results in a career ending move

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #742 on: August 09, 2019, 04:42:24 pm »
Peter Casey ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #743 on: August 09, 2019, 04:44:41 pm »
Peter Casey ?

Peter Who ?Tried to get elected twice failed twice bit like Farage .Most people know its bullshit .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #744 on: August 09, 2019, 04:54:14 pm »
Peter Casey ?

Peter Who ?Tried to get elected twice failed twice bit like Farage .Most people know its bullshit .
Wasn't afraid to speak up about the creamers
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

dalymount

« Reply #745 on: August 09, 2019, 04:54:55 pm »
I don't respect Peter Casey, because he is not nearly forciverious enough when slagging off the team crackers . Trump is uniquivicol in his condemnation of foreigners. No beating around the bush there I wish he was a bit more right wing though

john m

« Reply #746 on: August 09, 2019, 04:59:16 pm »
I don't respect Peter Casey, because he is not nearly forciverious enough when slagging off the team crackers . Trump is uniquivicol in his condemnation of foreigners. No beating around the bush there I wish he was a bit more right wing though

Watch Italy if Salvini wins the Electionyou can go and buy some jackboots and a black shirt .Facism will be alive and well all across Europe .Trumplit the fuse and you might not like it when the whole thing goes BOOM

dalymount

« Reply #747 on: August 09, 2019, 05:11:37 pm »
I sincerely hope Mr Salvini wins the election with his party the league. That fukkin gang of fukkwits he is in colition with the 5 star movement I hope will be a spent force

john m

« Reply #748 on: August 09, 2019, 05:29:03 pm »
Here is a notion Dalymount .Salvini collapses the Italian Government then Brexit is certain as it would take all 27 to agree any change but as Italy would have no government how could that happen ?Is SalvinI challenging Europe through stelth .?

dalymount

« Reply #749 on: August 09, 2019, 06:23:59 pm »
I never thought of that

Show Unread Posts