Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354060 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #945 on: August 31, 2019, 12:09:01 pm »
Only one country we should all be monitoring...it is in the middle east and is the same size as New Jersey....it wields extraordinary powers in every organised n.g.o. and every parliament....if these psychos keep prodding the Persians...we have a problem.

john m

« Reply #946 on: August 31, 2019, 12:16:05 pm »
The latest on the oil ship is its headed for Syria .Israelmight decide to take it out then the Ayotollas will get quite iritated .Donny Ts permanent government are pulling the strings .Too many mad men in power or shadow power .America love a war president so if Donny looks in danger of losing he might decide to attack somebody /anybody .

john m

« Reply #947 on: August 31, 2019, 12:18:20 pm »
Dont forget AfD in Germany they go to the polls tomorrow .

dalymount

« Reply #948 on: August 31, 2019, 01:33:21 pm »
Up the AFD

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #949 on: August 31, 2019, 05:03:15 pm »
The latest on the oil ship is its headed for Syria .Israelmight decide to take it out then the Ayotollas will get quite iritated .Donny Ts permanent government are pulling the strings .Too many mad men in power or shadow power .America love a war president so if Donny looks in danger of losing he might decide to attack somebody /anybody .
...And that insightful synopsis just in from our National Security Adviser Erm Sapperstein! 8)

dalymount

« Reply #950 on: August 31, 2019, 07:10:15 pm »
One thing I just cannot understand is the case on which the remainers outside parliment today is the death of democracy. That's the LAST thing they should be protesting about, when they DID NOT respect the mandate of the people in March when the UK were supposed to leave. The fukkin cheek if them therefore to claim Boris is not respecting democracy

john m

« Reply #951 on: September 01, 2019, 10:13:19 am »
One thing I just cannot understand is the case on which the remainers outside parliment today is the death of democracy. That's the LAST thing they should be protesting about, when they DID NOT respect the mandate of the people in March when the UK were supposed to leave. The fukkin cheek if them therefore to claim Boris is not respecting democracy

Dalymount are you sitting downfor this .........I agree with you .

dalymount

« Reply #952 on: September 01, 2019, 04:39:06 pm »
I don't know what to say, I'm feeling scared John has agreed with me what's happening. ???

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #953 on: September 02, 2019, 10:42:13 am »
Be afraid, be verey afrayed.

john m

« Reply #954 on: September 02, 2019, 11:33:43 am »
Dalyer What about Reess Mogg asking .2Mr Spearke remarks attributed to you outside of this house have called into question youn neutrality and ability to continue to carry out your duty to this house in an non bias manner .Mr Spearer can I ask you to explain your comment to guarentee the House of your Bona Fides ?Now Burkow is a mouth and will understand that his ontegrity is being questioned and his role undermined ,if he gets into a war of words then Moggy says "Mr Speaker as leader of the house it is my opinion that you no longer enjoy the confidence of the house to perform your duty .Then there has to be a vote of confidence in the Spearer .Berkow could be afronted by such a claim and resign .Then the Government refuse to nominate a New Speaker until they consider the applicants .No Speaker no one to propose debates in reality Parliamend shuts down and its Mr Speakers fault not the Governments .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #955 on: September 02, 2019, 11:56:51 am »
Berkow is a good friend of Shatter's.

john m

« Reply #956 on: September 02, 2019, 12:22:09 pm »
Dalyer another option Boris proposes a vote of confidence in his own government then tells his members to abstain .That way the opposition would need to support the government to stop an election .Advantage the Tory rebels would not need to vote against their own party and Boris makes it a condition of standing for the Tories you must pledge to uphold the Brexit vote .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #957 on: September 02, 2019, 12:31:18 pm »
If one of your permutations isn't right John....I'll eat me mickey!!

john m

« Reply #958 on: September 02, 2019, 12:41:06 pm »
Britain is committing Suicide we just dont know the method .Grown up intelligent adults fighting among them selves about how they will kill themselves rather than trying to stop them killing themselves .Uk .America India three of the biggest DEMOCRACIES falling apart .Think the Shinners have the right idea about politics Do Fuck All that way you do no damage .

john m

« Reply #959 on: September 02, 2019, 12:47:50 pm »
Hal what do you recon .Get a football team from a Brexit voting constituency and one from a remainer and play a match over two legs home and away (the fucking irony ) and the winning teams prefrence wins .There couldnt be any foreign players on the Leave Side obviously and the remainers must include a few EU players .

Show Unread Posts