Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354148 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1065 on: September 11, 2019, 10:13:02 am »
Again I would say to you I think your assessment of the pounds performance is wrong, because all the reports suggest the pound is on the rise , and has been for the last few days

dalymount

« Reply #1066 on: September 11, 2019, 10:22:12 am »
My biggest fear has just been realized. The Scottish supreme Court has over rules the high court decision , and declared the suspension of parliment to be unlawful

dalymount

« Reply #1067 on: September 11, 2019, 10:26:48 am »
Sorry I got that wrong, it was ANOTHER  court in Scotland that made this ruling, but the matter is being appealed to the SUPREME COURT and will be heard in Tuesday next

Offline Belker

« Reply #1068 on: September 11, 2019, 10:40:38 am »
Again I would say to you I think your assessment of the pounds performance is wrong, because all the reports suggest the pound is on the rise , and has been for the last few days
It may well have been fer the "Last few days" ?
But you might want to look back at it's track history over the last few months ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1069 on: September 11, 2019, 10:44:52 am »
Sorry I got that wrong, it was ANOTHER  court in Scotland that made this ruling, but the matter is being appealed to the SUPREME COURT and will be heard in Tuesday next

Devolved Govt there as in N.I.(in theory). BoJo wants to build a bridge (to counteract the border shite) between Larne and some kip in Scotland which is 12 miles as the crow flies. He cited the Chinese bridge between Beijing and some other city which is 102 miles long as an example. What he fails to realise is the Chinese also built 17 motorways in Beijing in the same time it took the Brits and us to build one....

dalymount

« Reply #1070 on: September 11, 2019, 11:02:13 am »
I'm not joking . I seriously think I have to stop reading and listening to anything to do with brexit. The contempt I feel for these remainer bastards is unimaginable. They will stop at nothing to detail brexit, and this ruling is just another blow to Boris who already had his hands tied behind his back by this shower of cunts when they voted to take no deal off the table. Mostly what I cannot understand about these fukkin remainers is the way they continue make the case that shutting down parliment is in Democratic. The biggest denial of democracy was when they would not implement the mandate they were given to leave

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1071 on: September 11, 2019, 11:11:35 am »
None of my business, Dalymount, but you seem to be wasting your time giving a fuck about this whole charade. Ask yourself one question; Why is Parliament empty except on Wednesdays......?

dalymount

« Reply #1072 on: September 11, 2019, 11:55:31 am »
Sorry lippy, but it very much IS my business. I see brexit as the beginning of the end for that crowd of unelected brurocratic bastards in Europe, who have taken my national Identity, and the sovereignty of our country so to that end my hope is that I will see the total distraction of the European project

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1073 on: September 11, 2019, 11:57:04 am »
I know it's your business, Dalyer....I said it's none of mine if you re-read it.

john m

« Reply #1074 on: September 11, 2019, 01:15:18 pm »
Is Borris Fucked .If he lied to the Queen he cannot continue as Prime Minister .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1075 on: September 11, 2019, 01:17:53 pm »
Game on. Mr Erm.........Blair lied to her too........

john m

« Reply #1076 on: September 11, 2019, 01:24:37 pm »
Game on. Mr Erm.........Blair lied to her too........

Freddy Forsyth couldnt write this triller more twist and turns than a Unicorns Horn .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1077 on: September 11, 2019, 01:32:18 pm »
To make matters worse, Mr Erm...........Unicorns are non-gender....which is why the LGBTQ crowd advocate their usage everywhere....no cunt nor cock as per instruction.

dalymount

« Reply #1078 on: September 11, 2019, 02:01:00 pm »
Be honest now, ya have to admit it. Isn't the world gone fukkin mad, between him , her, and fukkin it

john m

« Reply #1079 on: September 11, 2019, 02:07:07 pm »
Be honest now, ya have to admit it. Isn't the world gone fukkin mad, between him , her, and fukkin it
Big Dommo just wouldnt understand todays generation .

Show Unread Posts