Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353971 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1095 on: September 12, 2019, 11:43:08 am »
Gives that pratt, Dizzee, the perfect ammo to hit everyone in the budget. Incidentally, whose cruel idea was it to put an "s" in the word Lisp?

Clearly some fuk who hasn't got a lisp!!
What does a horny mathematician with a lisp do to have fun?

Math debates

Fellow was asked if he knew of any actors who could cure a lisp.........."I think Anne Hathaway, but I'd ask Colin Firth."

john m

« Reply #1096 on: September 12, 2019, 11:47:08 am »
The analysis indicates that the aim of avoiding a hard border in Northern Ireland may be "unsustainable". ::fds ::fds ::fds ::fds ::fds

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1097 on: September 12, 2019, 11:54:52 am »
Tuna, Mackerel, peas, beans, tinned fruit.........all still available in Dunnes, The Square.....not going to happen.........more chance of a zombie virus hitting those who drive Prius(es).

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #1098 on: September 12, 2019, 11:55:48 am »
Tuna, Mackerel, peas, beans, tinned fruit.........all still available in Dunnes, The Square.....not going to happen.........more chance of a zombie virus hitting those who drive Prius(es).
What's the stock situation on Sliced Pans ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1099 on: September 12, 2019, 11:57:38 am »
Cheeky son of a batch.

dalymount

« Reply #1100 on: September 12, 2019, 12:34:33 pm »
Any word of the court judgement in the north yet ? I'm out walking at the mo, so no news

Offline Belker

« Reply #1101 on: September 12, 2019, 12:39:58 pm »
Any word of the court judgement in the north yet ? I'm out walking at the mo, so no news
12 Sep 2019 11:53
A legal challenge in Belfast High Court that argued the UK government's Brexit strategy will damage the Northern Ireland peace process has been dismissed.
Lord Justice Bernard McCloskey delivered his ruling on three joined cases against British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's handling of the UK's European Union exit.
The trio of challenges contended that a no-deal Brexit on 31 October would undermine agreements involving the Irish and UK governments that were struck during the peace process and which underpin cross-border cooperation.
The UK government rejected that contention during two days of legal proceedings in the High Court.
In his written ruling, the judge said: "I consider the characterisation of the subject matter of these proceedings as inherently and unmistakably political to be beyond plausible dispute.
"Virtually all of the assembled evidence belongs to the world of politics, both national and supra-national.
"Within the world of politics the well-recognised phenomena of claim and counterclaim, assertion and counter-assertion, allegation and denial, blow and counter-blow, alteration and modification of government policy, public statements, unpublished deliberations, posturing, strategy and tactics are the very essence of what is both countenanced and permitted in a democratic society."

dalymount

« Reply #1102 on: September 12, 2019, 02:14:46 pm »
Not a fukkin word about this judgement on any of the bias news channels. If it had of went the other way, we would not have heard the end of it just look at the judgement delivered yesterday by the Scottish judges , the remainers , and the TV we're nearly having an orgasim over it. President Trump is right what he says about the media

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1103 on: September 12, 2019, 02:17:39 pm »
From A.J.P. Taylor...famous historian...

Quality newspaper journalism equals inter-departmental memo for the Elite....replace that "newspaper" with 24 hr bullshit news.

dalymount

« Reply #1104 on: September 12, 2019, 02:23:07 pm »
People are going to be scared shitless over the findings of this fukkin yellowhammer document

dalymount

« Reply #1105 on: September 12, 2019, 02:31:40 pm »
Did you see the statement that the sneakey unelected brurocratic bastards in the EU have just put out ? They said they would be open to granting another extension if asked. All these cunts are doing is fanning the flames , and trying to invite people in the UK I hate the sneakey bastards

dalymount

« Reply #1106 on: September 12, 2019, 02:33:25 pm »
Our industry has been completely taken over by []s, Muslims, Chinese, Indians, etc it's time we took it back

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #1107 on: September 12, 2019, 04:12:23 pm »
Taxi driving isn't a prestigious profession Daly like years ago.Maybe the Irish are too smart to pay 500 a week rental and fuel just to go to work.?Can't really blame them.The foreigner is here to stay.Most of my passengers are immigrants or tourists.They don't care who drives the Prius.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #1108 on: September 12, 2019, 04:28:34 pm »
Son to Dad - "Why do Gardeners have Green Thumbs, when their thumbs are not Green ?"

Dad to Son - "It's just a saying, son. it's like when somebody is caught stealing, they say they have been caught Red Handed , even though their hands are actually Black"

rofl

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #1109 on: September 12, 2019, 10:22:42 pm »
OK hers a better one for ye's (kinda connected to a lisp)

My mate who has a stutter was telling us about his Nana.

By the time he was finished we were all singing "Hey Jude"

Show Unread Posts