Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353967 times)

Offline Belker

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1140 on: September 17, 2019, 10:53:20 am »
I would actually pay to see him if he appeared at the laughter lounge. His posts are brilliant. I especially loved the one about the two brothers singing Noreen Bawn here John, what do you think about your woman Jo Swinton saying if the lib dems win next election she with cancel brexit WIRHOUT a referendum ?
Come to Cork ?   See him Live !  Definately one of the Funniest men that I have ever met.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #1141 on: September 17, 2019, 11:09:25 am »
I would actually pay to see him if he appeared at the laughter lounge. His posts are brilliant. I especially loved the one about the two brothers singing Noreen Bawn here John, what do you think about your woman Jo Swinton saying if the lib dems win next election she with cancel brexit WIRHOUT a referendum ?
Come to Cork ?   See him Live !  Definately one of the Funniest men that I have ever met.

Seriously Ken....are you under the inFluence!!

john m

« Reply #1142 on: September 17, 2019, 11:27:37 am »
UP to 12,000 jobs could be lost in the motor industry if there is a no-deal Brexit and the government increases Vehicle Registration Tax in the Budget, a leading economist predicted today.

Economist Jim Power warned that even with no Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT) increases and a ‘soft Brexit’ there will still be a slump in new-car sales and a risk to jobs.

He said the industry was “in the most vulnerable place” since the recession of 2008.

Mr Power was heading up a major pre-Budget campaign by the Society of the Irish Motor Industry (SIMI) aimed at persuading the government to hold off on any changes to the VRT system for 2020 while tackling the avalanche of used imports.

john m

« Reply #1143 on: September 17, 2019, 11:39:23 am »
Watching the Courtmartial of Boris .Its fucking brilliant to watch these guys they pick just one sentence from a whole case to make their case .I remember reading about the taxi dereg they quoted the ministers right to licence certain Vets to inject Bull Spunk while other Vets were banned even though they were licenced vets .One of the refrences to Boris closing parliament is related to the price of Milk .(Not Brexit bread prices ).If they Rule Boris is a devious bastard then he must resign .The Supreme Court are in the Shit if they Rule against Boris they are also saying the Queen is a silly bitch for not knowing better .For that reason I think it unlikely they will find for Miller .The Old Boys Network will need to sing the Old Etonion SchoolSongs togesther .Unlike the Dail if it was suspended .You could see Mattie Mc Grath and the Kerry Brothers outside on the Plinth in Kildare Street singing .Mursheen Durking Sure Im sick and tired of working as they make their way around to O Donoughues for Crubeens and Pints .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1144 on: September 17, 2019, 11:47:20 am »
The man who started it all, or who took the credit for it anyway, Cameron, has fucked a hand-grenade in...............there'll have to be a 2nd ref....and enter Farage and his E.U. lackey/ fuckwit mates to ensure a splitting of the John Bull vote............no Brexit....Boris is paid to play his part in upending the whole charade. Ted Heath hung them all out to dry.............Cameron's role was even more nefarious than Satan's lovechild, Tony B Liar.

john m

« Reply #1145 on: September 17, 2019, 11:56:50 am »
They dont need Brexit anymore  £ was devalued by 34% big British industry borrowed Dollars  will now pay off their sterling debt with borrowed dollars .Berexit revoked or soft ,soft soft kick the can and pound bounces back then British industry repays the Dollars they borrowed .This is nomore than 3 card monty .Look as how much the Euro has fallen against the Dollar after Brexit .Is it any wonder Trump is crying foul Brits and EU are devaluing their currencies by stelth .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1146 on: September 17, 2019, 12:40:59 pm »
No Brexit so....what a white elephant.

john m

« Reply #1147 on: September 17, 2019, 12:50:36 pm »
No Brexit so....what a white elephant.

I dont know if its going to be No but the Money men have already done their business .Boris stil says he wont ask for an extension .So whats left Cancel ,Crash or referendum. Boris looked for a General Election probably hopeing that he would lose and Corbin or Yer one from the Crankies would revoke or referendum tosave the day and he could say they fucked it up .I see Leos lads are going to tell us what they will do on All Soles Day if Brexit goes ahead.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #1148 on: September 17, 2019, 01:36:44 pm »
NO BREXIT , waste of 77 pages
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1149 on: September 17, 2019, 01:47:16 pm »
NO BREXIT , waste of 77 pages

Maybe, STC..hardly a waste though....maybe this whole pile of shite stopped 3 men from topping themselves? Asked a young American lady from Facebook in Dublin if she knew how much money was being diverted from Eire to Facebook Holdings, U.S. Caymans........She told me she didn't know if diverted was an appropriate term to use........... rofl

john m

« Reply #1150 on: September 17, 2019, 03:10:00 pm »

Just watching the Scots woman on telly telling Britain she is going to save them from themselves .Im sure English men with tattoos and scars are alldelighted she is their saviour .She reminds me of an Ann Summers naughty Nicker saleswoman .

dalymount

« Reply #1151 on: September 17, 2019, 05:31:37 pm »
Brilliant ha ha

dalymount

« Reply #1152 on: September 17, 2019, 05:43:36 pm »
Government make their case in supreme Court tomorrow , result Friday what way will it go John ? Will Boris win , or that cunt Miller ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #1153 on: September 17, 2019, 09:40:27 pm »
Windy Miller?

john m

« Reply #1154 on: September 17, 2019, 09:42:49 pm »
I think they will decide in Boris Favour .Court cant really say the Queen is a stupit cunt .But if the Executive can Porogue Parliament for as long as they like then they could Porogue for the whole five year term if they wanted to .

Show Unread Posts