Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354098 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1155 on: September 17, 2019, 10:15:04 pm »
I think the issue is more to do with WHY parliment was prorgued rather then anything else millers crowd say it was done to stop them asking Boris awkward questions, while Boris says it was for Lizzy's speech

john m

« Reply #1156 on: September 17, 2019, 11:11:37 pm »
I think the issue is more to do with WHY parliment was prorgued rather then anything else millers crowd say it was done to stop them asking Boris awkward questions, while Boris says it was for Lizzy's speech

The issue is does the Executive (Government have the right 0r not ) To put it simple your hen says she is closing her legs for a month .Do you have the right to rape her because you dont like what she said .Thats sort of what the arguement is .The MPs want to rape the government because they dont like what they did.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #1157 on: September 18, 2019, 10:35:23 am »
That's some analogy John,ye need to get back on a Pat Kenny telly show and try that one on for size with a half living audience.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1158 on: September 18, 2019, 10:43:17 am »
Jaysus, and they said Brolly was controversial........

john m

« Reply #1159 on: September 18, 2019, 11:19:07 am »
Sir James Eadie .If Big Dommo had of had him as his brief he would of never got dont for that thing .These guys are dynamite they could probably make the case that you dont exist even if you were standing in front of them poking them with a sharp stick.But what you learn watching these guys is that the more money you have the better you can be represented .Dont see any Free Legal Aid Solicitors representing this case .
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 11:22:48 am by john m »

john m

« Reply #1160 on: September 18, 2019, 11:31:28 am »
Dollymount .I have been watching the Supreme Court Case and trying to play judge .A very serious issue I see but has not been focused on .If the Courts decide to wash their hands of this .Then there is nothing to stop any Prime Minister in future from Picking his Ministers in the first few weeks after a General Election them Poroguing parliament for the next 5 years .For that reason I cant see the Courts giving up the Role of Fair Arbiters between people and Parliament .With that in Mind Imnow thinking the Supreme Court might decide that they have juristriction to rule .I think they will rule AGAINST the government .

john m

« Reply #1161 on: September 18, 2019, 11:49:06 am »
That's some analogy John,ye need to get back on a Pat Kenny telly show and try that one on for size with a half living audience.

I havent been asked back to RTE after I made a fool out of Professor Alan Aherne you remember him the Kid that advised Biffo and Bertie of financial matters .While he had a comfortable seat on the Stage I was stuck in an audience seat .When I proposed to the University Professor  and Government Adviser that the ECB would print money .He the Expert and Academic Adviser told me the uneducated Taxi Driver that I was wrong the ECB COULD NOT PRINT money to feed the system it was against their rules One of us was absolutely Correct the other one was a schoolteacher .If advice had of been made available to the Government that the ECB COULD print money then the ECB could of printed to bail out the IRISH Banks as they bailed out every other Bank in Europe by filling their vaults with freshly printed money by buying bonds .I havent been invited on Radio either after I explained the Fiscal Treaty to Ross and Donnolly and told them they were voting for and promoting poverty being written into the constitution by supporting the spending limits imposed by the Bill .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1162 on: September 18, 2019, 11:55:52 am »
Here John,

If a man is a fool, you don't train him out of being a fool by sending him to university. You merely turn him into a trained fool...10 times more dangerous.

-Desmond Begley. I totally agree with him.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #1163 on: September 18, 2019, 11:59:21 am »
The only time I saw ye on the telly box John...think it was Pat Kenny....don't remember you lecturing anyone but I do have a recollection of you stutterin and splutterin like an Austin A40 on a cold damp morn!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1164 on: September 18, 2019, 12:01:59 pm »

I havent been asked back to RTE after I made a fool out of Professor Alan Aherne you remember him the Kid that advised Biffo and Bertie of financial matters .While he had a comfortable seat on the Stage I was stuck in an audience seat .When I proposed to the University Professor  and Government Adviser that the ECB would print money .He the Expert and Academic Adviser told me the uneducated Taxi Driver that I was wrong the ECB COULD NOT PRINT money to feed the system it was against their rules One of us was absolutely Correct the other one was a schoolteacher .If advice had of been made available to the Government that the ECB COULD print money then the ECB could of printed to bail out the IRISH Banks as they bailed out every other Bank in Europe by filling their vaults with freshly printed money by buying bonds .I havent been invited on Radio either after I explained the Fiscal Treaty to Ross and Donnolly and told them they were voting for and promoting poverty being written into the constitution by supporting the spending limits imposed by the Bill .

The day after The Dubs 5-in-a-row, give or take, RTE spent license payers' money on a programme about Dublin's GAA successes which they inaccurately claimed was down to funding...They chose Miriam "Rugger Groupie" O'C to front it with a bitter Mayo mong, Kevin McStay as the front-man....I'd say RTE is rightly fucked and won't be around past in 3 yrs time. This woman earns over 300k p.a. as a pithy, faux go-to girl with the people skills of a rabid pit-bull...she knows nowt about football or soccer............Tom McGuirk could tell a tale or two..............total D4 luvvie ever-present in Le Coq Hardi and Roly's....I give up.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #1165 on: September 18, 2019, 12:07:37 pm »
With the amount of chisslers she has i'd say she's seen plenty of Le Coq Hardi and the 300k per annum wouldn't cover the boarding school fees...darling....probably!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1166 on: September 18, 2019, 12:09:20 pm »
With the amount of chisslers she has i'd say she's seen plenty of Le Coq Hardi and the 300k per annum wouldn't cover the boarding school fees...darling....probably!!

Probably Hal, but it's like a putting Marc Almond in charge of a hetero orgy....apples and oranges.

john m

« Reply #1167 on: September 18, 2019, 12:10:38 pm »
The only time I saw ye on the telly box John...think it was Pat Kenny....don't remember you lecturing anyone but I do have a recollection of you stutterin and splutterin like an Austin A40 on a cold damp morn!

That was Irelands Got Talent I was doing my Car impressions .

john m

« Reply #1168 on: September 18, 2019, 12:14:33 pm »
European Parliament Just voted to offer an extension to article 50 if Boris asks .Now what will he do .

dalymount

« Reply #1169 on: September 18, 2019, 01:24:23 pm »
I thought if there was ANY opposition from ANY of the 27,then no extension.? Enlighten me John

Show Unread Posts