Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354131 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1260 on: September 20, 2019, 01:26:35 pm »
Not yet, John...The E.U. is the Roman Empire...nothing to do with religion or Italy....Don't forget that Lagarde said after the Lehmans Bros collapse...."never have happened if it was Lehman Sisters"....moral superiority....last one will be ruled by women, led by women and fucked up by women...all white women, btw.

john m

« Reply #1261 on: September 20, 2019, 01:43:18 pm »
We are beginning to see confusion .Joe Stiglets calling Ireland Scumbag thieving Filth .Prods looking to save face Boris probably on full time anastetic but the Backstop is still the weapon of choice for the EU to beat the Brits with .It dosent matter what Compromise is reached the EU want Capitulation by the Crown .Covney at least is trying to warn us while Leo wants to look like he tried .Thought Stiglits calling Ireland out was intersting as the article in the Indo is a direct copy of his Colum in the NYT .The Yanks as well as the EU dont like the fact Ireland is robbing or should I say facilitating others to rob national tax coin .Sort of a shrouded message for Ireland not to depend on the USA for any Brexit support as the Brits are better friends to the Yank War Machine than Shaleigh shaking Leprecauns .Support for Ireland seems to be waining while the EU are setting us up to take the fall if the Brits exit .In times of need dont think a sniper could locate Noonan or Enda they both seem to have gone to ground followed by the pension claiming Adams .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1262 on: September 20, 2019, 01:48:06 pm »
Was Coveney's bro in charge when Greencore folded?..........good mate of the beef man.........his aulfella, r.i.p., died out walking.

john m

« Reply #1263 on: September 20, 2019, 01:51:01 pm »
Was Coveney's bro in charge when Greencore folded?..........good mate of the beef man.........his aulfella, r.i.p., died out walking.

A few Goodmen !

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #1264 on: September 20, 2019, 07:42:50 pm »
Fell trying to rescue his Jack Russell while walking along the cliffs...Mar dhea!!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Coveney

john m

« Reply #1265 on: September 23, 2019, 08:41:07 am »
Gamechanger As I have been pointing out Deuchabank is more broken than ANGLO .German economy is in the toilet .Now will the EU stand with Ireland while their economy is crashing .EU just held Veradker Down and Shit in the lying Bastards Mouth ,by saying if the Brits Crash out there WILL BE A HARD BORDER the Lying Sodomite Prince has told us all there wont be .Germany wont want any Tarriffs on exported Cars to the UK so will they put pressure on Ireland to give way on Brexit .France might offer Irish voters a free Thomas Cook holiday out of Europe .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1266 on: September 23, 2019, 09:17:29 am »
See Air BnB is going to the markets today...estimated value of €20 billion....Back on topic...Brexit means the collapse of the EU.......Ireland is nothing but a vassal state as someone already alluded....
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 09:20:27 am by The Liffey Lip »

dalymount

« Reply #1267 on: September 23, 2019, 10:23:40 am »
I told yis the EU that yod are all so fond of , would hang Ireland out to dry when push came to shove

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1268 on: September 23, 2019, 10:29:49 am »
I told yis the EU that yod are all so fond of , would hang Ireland out to dry when push came to shove

Not me Dalyer...I used to get myself into trouble with the posts I made relating to the Federal States of Europe. You're a newbie to all this. I don't think Mr Erm cares for it either...matter of irrelevance now as we're sold to them.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #1269 on: September 23, 2019, 10:37:38 am »
It should be clear....what's going to happen....at this stage.....but it's not?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #1270 on: September 23, 2019, 10:39:40 am »

They havent hung us yet .Boris is a fucking idiot Corbyn is special needs Eu will callthe UKs bluff give them two options FUCK OFF or FUCK OFF UK have lost they overplayed their hand and nobody gives a fuck .Germany dont want tarriffs but if the UK leave Germany and France will grab their financialservices industries .The Game is up for the Brits .Brexit is now about saving two obsolete Political parties and their antiquated doctrines .Listen to the Old Marxist yesterday saying he wants to ban Private education Then so his stupidity cannot be disclosed says he wants to ban school league tables .Great idea to put intelligent kids in a class with some daft cunt who spends his schooldays drawing pictures of cocks and cunts in his jotter .Brexit where the Brits want to leave for ever .The Dumb Cunts cant even organise a week away without fucking it up .Boris Johnston the Thomas Cook of Prime Ministers .

john m

« Reply #1271 on: September 23, 2019, 10:46:11 am »
If Junker is right or Boris is a clown ..I might get a payday    .......A 'Hard Border' to be reintroduced in Ireland in 2019 - A 'Hard Border' to be reintroduced in Ireland in 2019
Yes
7/1
Stake: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Had a little bit of this last year .

dalymount

« Reply #1272 on: September 23, 2019, 11:18:42 am »
The UK will come good in the end. There is one thing that would make brexit go away, and also remove all the anti EU feelings throughout Europe, but they would never do it.  STOP FREE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE AND REMOVE THE LEGAL OBLIGATION TO TAKE IN FOREIGNERS FROM OUTSIDE EUROPE,.

dalymount

« Reply #1273 on: September 23, 2019, 11:26:59 am »
Let's be honest. The reason people voted for brexit in the first place was immigration. This was the fundamental reason people voted out. The politicians are now trying to distance themselves from that fact. Even the brexit party don't seem to be banging that particular drum anymore. The Brits were sick and tired of watching their country being taken over by burkas and turbine etc etc, and who can blame them for wanting to take back control. This is also the reason for the rise of the likes of the AFDin Germany, and everywhere else. If we are not careful we could end up being the dumping ground for all these people

john m

« Reply #1274 on: September 23, 2019, 11:40:14 am »
Dalymount you are losing the Plot .Brexit had nothing to do with nothing .The Conservative Party has a loonie fringe the Moggies .Camaron under the urging of his Coalition partners the Liberal Democrats included in his manifesto a once in a generation referendum to try to shut the madmen up .Liberals hoped the extreme Right  would leave the Conservatives leaving an opening for the Liberals to remain in government .He was so certain that he would win he didnt even campaign .NOBODY in the UK wants BREXIT if they did there would be riots just like Hong Kong .The Brits know they fucked up but Boris is fighting to save the Conservative Party by playing two ends against the middle .Corbyn and Labour are not thinking of saving the UK from itself they are hell bent on destroying the Conservatives but in the end they will also destroy themselves .Britain at the moment is government less The Government dont want to govern and the opposition dont want an election Democracy you must be joking .Every political movement to flourish needs a victim From The Romans and Christians to Hitler and the Jews Even Maggie Simpson hates the other baby with the Monobrow I would think you would meet hostility in Dalymount if you wore a Rovers Jersey yet without competition Football wouldnt exist .All humanity is based on Man and Superman always has been always will be Superman needs a victim its just a matter of identifying who you prefer to victimise .

Show Unread Posts