Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354067 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #360 on: April 11, 2019, 03:52:10 pm »
Another six months of uninformed speculation to scroll past.
And you thought the Horse thread was long?
FFS!!

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #361 on: April 11, 2019, 04:10:58 pm »
FFS!!
SB, Would you think Admin might shut this one down for a few Months ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #362 on: April 11, 2019, 06:01:52 pm »
We're not bad at running things when we leave Ireland though. Queen Victoria deported criminals from here to Australia.....one ended up Prime Minister there.

Several ended up as Taoiseach here and some as President. I didn't say we're incapable.... we're just not cut out for it. Culturally we're far better suited to circumventing regulation that devising and enforcing the same. As immigrants we turned NYPD into the second most corrupt police force in the world.

dalymount

« Reply #363 on: April 11, 2019, 06:10:40 pm »
Whats the first the Gardai ?

dalymount

« Reply #364 on: April 11, 2019, 06:14:23 pm »
I see some if our universities are now offering FREE entry to their collages to direct provision residents,and they are also talking  about FREE accommodation for them as well .theres no end to these fukking bleeding hearts

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #365 on: April 11, 2019, 07:15:09 pm »
Yeah, An Garda Siochana has to top the list.

With SUSI grants college fees are fuck all these days.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #366 on: April 11, 2019, 07:20:24 pm »
I see some if our universities are now offering FREE entry to their collages to direct provision residents,and they are also talking  about FREE accommodation for them as well .theres no end to these fukking bleeding hearts
It's all about the optics. Irish people want virtually free housing,  not refugee camps.
Their parents , and grandparents got council houses, why not them they'll say.

john m

« Reply #368 on: April 15, 2019, 07:42:04 pm »
Le PENN just won the majority in the euros in FRance .Notre Dame has just burned down .That represents french Christian Society and the people will see it as the end of days .Sad watching it burn down Quassi and Esmerelda must of perished as there is nothing on their facebook pages .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #369 on: April 17, 2019, 05:00:41 pm »
When did they hold the European election in France, erm?

dalymount

« Reply #370 on: April 17, 2019, 08:04:31 pm »
I seem to remember you telling me Marine Le Pen wouldnt win an argument John,is that correct ,?

john m

« Reply #371 on: April 17, 2019, 10:34:22 pm »
I seem to remember you telling me Marine Le Pen wouldnt win an argument John,is that correct ,?

French feeling sorry for themselves the Little Nazi says he wants the chapel rebuilt in 5 years but the French love to be victims Le Penn will cash in on that .Le Penn is a useless waste of a clit a dispicable racist hate filled cunt .Who as I said wouldnt win a two ticket raffle but her racist party will do ok as the French as you will know from their surrendering history love giving in .when the going gets tough in Europe the French will get gone .Frogs are shitting themselves if the UKleave then the Frogs are the only Nuclear power how long before Putin or Trump shits in their mouth knowing the cunts dont or wont fight French will vote for le Penns party not her just to undermine the little Napoleon as they know how dangerous he really is .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #372 on: April 17, 2019, 11:39:14 pm »
FFS!!
SB, Would you think Admin might shut this one down for a few Months ?
Brexit on hold til October 31st, I wonder what the Erm will be wearing?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #373 on: April 18, 2019, 05:28:20 am »

French feeling sorry for themselves the Little Nazi says he wants the chapel rebuilt in 5 years but the French love to be victims Le Penn will cash in on that .Le Penn is a useless waste of a clit a dispicable racist hate filled cunt .Who as I said wouldnt win a two ticket raffle but her racist party will do ok as the French as you will know from their surrendering history love giving in .when the going gets tough in Europe the French will get gone .Frogs are shitting themselves if the UKleave then the Frogs are the only Nuclear power how long before Putin or Trump shits in their mouth knowing the cunts dont or wont fight French will vote for le Penns party not her just to undermine the little Napoleon as they know how dangerous he really is .

Playing into Le Pen's hands burning down a cathedral......they called it an accident far too soon and it took 3 hrs for the fire brigade to reach it.............bit like the ambulance getting to Princess Di. Did anyone check the Banker's pockets before he announced it as an accident?

Offline Belker

« Reply #374 on: April 18, 2019, 06:45:01 am »
"PARIS — Firefighter teams arrived at Notre-Dame Cathedral in less than 10 minutes after receiving the first call on Monday evening without any delays at their end, said a spokesman for the Paris Fire Department."
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2019/04/17/world/europe/17reuters-france-notredame-firefighters.html

Show Unread Posts