Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353975 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #405 on: June 10, 2019, 02:34:13 pm »
The real Irish problem is the Good Friday agreement in it any dispute between parties will be adjudicated on by the European Court of Justice .That is the real issue the Brits want control of their Laws .The Border issue is just a smoke screen If the Brits leave without a deal then there will be a hard border but the Big issue is the British will be ignoring an International Treaty registered with the UN .If the Brits dont stand by their International agreements then nobody will want to enter into agreements with them .If you cant trust the Brits you cant trust the £ .As I said The Brits dont give a fuck if Catholics and Protestants in Ulster murder the fuck out of each other Most Brits couldnt find Ulster on a map .If the Tories didnt need the Unionists to stay in power they would nearly offer it back to us and pay us to take it .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #406 on: June 10, 2019, 03:09:12 pm »
A lot of people in the UK don't know where Dublin or Belfast are or that they are in two different countries albeit on one island.

john m

« Reply #407 on: June 10, 2019, 03:34:32 pm »
Hal Brexit is all about the Tory Party will they destroy the country or the Party .Sorry thing is they will take us down with them .They still think Europe cant go on without them the day of reconing is getting nearer .Still dont know if when it comes to it if either the UK or EU will actually pull the trigger .

dalymount

« Reply #408 on: June 10, 2019, 04:20:05 pm »
Another reason  why the british government cannot procrastinate is,the brexit party are there ready and waiting if there is any acting the bollox

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #409 on: June 10, 2019, 05:43:12 pm »
A lot of people in the UK don't know where Dublin or Belfast are or that they are in two different countries albeit on one island.

Really !

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #410 on: June 10, 2019, 06:31:51 pm »
[/quote

Really !

Yeah!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #411 on: June 10, 2019, 06:36:24 pm »
Are you sure?

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #412 on: June 10, 2019, 06:54:46 pm »
They were taking the piss hal.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #413 on: June 10, 2019, 06:59:18 pm »
Nah...i speaketh the truth.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #414 on: June 11, 2019, 08:30:21 am »

Especially the ex-squaddies who "served" in Norn Iron. Met a few over the yrs in the catering game.........one in Bray who was convinced the Shankill Rd was only a stone's throw away.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #415 on: June 11, 2019, 03:10:44 pm »
Missus is in the logistics biz....gets calls from people from the UK asking why stuff hasn't been picked up or delivered,when she checks tracking numbers she can see they're for the north and has to explain that they're ringing Dublin....which is in the south,some get annoyed that she can't help them.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #416 on: June 11, 2019, 03:28:30 pm »
I've had both English and Yanks offering me their pounds and dollars in the car like it's a perfectly normal thing to do.

One American asked me why do we all hate the Queen, I told her I didn't really mind her she has nothing to do with our country.When I was in Mexico years ago I had to explain to the waiter where Ireland was in relation to the UK, he never heard of us.We're only a speckle on the map.If it wasn't for our alcoholic reputation and national drinking day, the Saint Patricks day festival half the world might never have heard of us either.

I had a Korean lady in the jammer today who admitted that Europeans all look the same obviously referencing the fact that everyone here thinks she's Chinese.That was reassuring.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #417 on: June 11, 2019, 03:42:42 pm »
I've had both English and Yanks offering me their pounds and dollars in the car like it's a perfectly normal thing to do.

One American asked me why do we all hate the Queen, I told her I didn't really mind her she has nothing to do with our country.When I was in Mexico years ago I had to explain to the waiter where Ireland was in relation to the UK, he never heard of us.We're only a speckle on the map.If it wasn't for our alcoholic reputation and national drinking day, the Saint Patricks day festival half the world might never have heard of us either.

I had a Korean lady in the jammer today who admitted that Europeans all look the same obviously referencing the fact that everyone here thinks she's Chinese.That was reassuring.
Tell the Mexican Ireland is where their former President sought asylum.
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/former-president-probed-on-mexican-drug-ring-26174907.html

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #418 on: June 11, 2019, 03:57:44 pm »
We probably thought he was Spanish..

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #419 on: June 12, 2019, 08:34:27 am »
South Americans know all about us...O'Higgins in Chile..they even named a football team after him. Most Mexicans are poorly educated anyway......as are the Irish who think it's ok to name their kids after communist wasters...Fella in me class in school's middle names were Guevara-Fidel.....first name was Shay.

Show Unread Posts