Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354077 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #600 on: July 25, 2019, 03:21:30 pm »
Dont know if anybody has noticed Veradker is our Trump he has actually done fuck allstands for fuck all .The Abortion and same fuck referendums were decided by the Constitutional review group not Veradkar ,be interesting to see two spunk bubbles like Veradker and Borris going head to head both of them are fighting for their Political Lives whoever blinks first loses .

Offline Belker

« Reply #601 on: July 25, 2019, 03:22:47 pm »
Should we be stocking up ?
At an extra .10 cent per pan every Ten loaves stocked up would save a Euro !

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #602 on: July 25, 2019, 03:34:38 pm »
Should we be stocking up ?
At an extra .10 cent per pan every Ten loaves stocked up would save a Euro !
Ken, if this is true I will have to buy a Freezer to stock up on the pan's,
Be worth it I suppose, over a period of time (a long time) it would pay for itself with the saving's made on pan's alone
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

dalymount

« Reply #603 on: July 25, 2019, 04:56:52 pm »
The people that will blink first will be the EU.I dont care how many times they have said there will be no renegotiation,you wait and see they will blink first

john m

« Reply #604 on: July 25, 2019, 05:03:03 pm »
The people that will blink first will be the EU.I dont care how many times they have said there will be no renegotiation,you wait and see they will blink first

If the EU blink its over Italy and Greece will act the bollox .

dalymount

« Reply #605 on: July 25, 2019, 05:12:04 pm »
I feel sure Boris will call their bluff and win

john m

« Reply #606 on: July 25, 2019, 07:04:27 pm »
The Liberal Democrats have tabled a no-confidence motion in Boris Johnson's government - hours after he took power as Prime Minister.

READ MORE: Alison Rowat: Oh, Tory voters, what have you done to the UK?

The text of the Lib Dem motion says: "That this House has no confidence in the Prime Minster; rejects the option of the UK crashing out of the EU; and rejects the option of Parliament being prorogued before Friday 8 November 2019."

The timing of the motion means, if the government loses, an election could be forced and held and with a new government in office by October 25.

dalymount

« Reply #607 on: July 25, 2019, 07:13:52 pm »
I keep saying it John,dont rule out the brexit party.I just wish they would come up with a few more policies to make themselves more appealing to votors

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #608 on: July 26, 2019, 12:32:11 pm »
That's the last thing they want. Keep it simple a la SNP... more policies will only serve to alienate voters.

john m

« Reply #609 on: July 26, 2019, 12:56:12 pm »
I keep saying it John,dont rule out the brexit party.I just wish they would come up with a few more policies to make themselves more appealing to votors

They cant win a seat in Scotland or Norn Eireann so they are competing in England against the Tories doubt they will win 4 seats .

dalymount

« Reply #610 on: July 26, 2019, 01:01:00 pm »
I totally disagree.at the moment their brand is tops.if thats reflected into votes in an upcoming election,then both Boris,and Corbyen better look out

john m

« Reply #611 on: July 26, 2019, 01:05:55 pm »
I totally disagree.at the moment their brand is tops.if thats reflected into votes in an upcoming election,then both Boris,and Corbyen better look out

There are only a given amount of voters and a given amount of seats less than half the seats are Brexit seats and a lot of them are held by Labour .In a General election All Brexiteers wil vote Conservative as a vote for the Brexit Party is a waste of a pensil mark .They would be lucky to get 4 if I got decent odds I would bet they get NONE .

dalymount

« Reply #612 on: July 26, 2019, 01:20:12 pm »
We'll just have to wait and see.the momentum is currently with the brexit party

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #613 on: July 26, 2019, 02:04:57 pm »
Both the retainers and the leavers will spit their respective votes so it may depend on who can work with who to form a coalition.

dalymount

« Reply #614 on: July 26, 2019, 02:47:49 pm »
Well Nigel has already said he is open to a pact with Boris,but Boris has not responded

Show Unread Posts