Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354157 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #660 on: July 30, 2019, 01:47:13 pm »
I wont be going down until I'm in a box, will just do what has to be done to survive, positive attitude and hard work will see me through.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #661 on: July 30, 2019, 01:59:23 pm »
John you will soon see how much yourbelived EU care about Ireland when they get Leo to agree to cave in on the backstop.

Amazing how little you know about the subject .How can there not be a border between the EU and GB without Ireland being excluded from the single market .The only option for Ireland is to agree to ALL Irish Exports being checked at point of entry into the EU .That means Ireland being treated as second class Europeans ,What message would that send out to the World .THE EU ARE SCUMBAGS WHO WILL SACRIFICE THEIR OWN .If that happened investers would pull out of the Euro and the whole house of cards would collapse .Leo is barking to the EUs tune .Itold you before this is a currency war and the £ is getting hammered fuck all to do with lorry loads of pigs crossing borders .America convinced business to borrow all the worthless bonds they printed to buy shares .Now the EU is loaning all the worthless bonds they printed to investers to buy up british assetts as the £ has collapsed .This is the last battle of WW2 with Europe using the Euro to knock out the £ and America sitting on the sidelines waiting to cash in like they did here with their Vulture funds .Watch the ques of cars going north to shop at Christmas if the £ reaches parity already it would be well worth your while going north for a big monthly shop .
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 02:05:09 pm by john m »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #662 on: July 30, 2019, 03:15:47 pm »
So John...what do you propose we should do....panic?

Cut your debts ,dont be borrowing big coin especially to put a car under your arse. I dont actually think the Brits are stupit enough for a crash out .Think Boris will be overtrown in September .BUT if they Go for Crash out we are totally Fucked .

Ah the usual so.

dalymount

« Reply #663 on: July 30, 2019, 03:26:18 pm »
Crash out won't happen,there will be a deal.dont listen to this booloxoligy from the likes of Mary loo. The EU will blink,and it can't come quickly enough for me give us back our sovereignty you shower of identity robbing bastards

john m

« Reply #664 on: July 30, 2019, 04:57:05 pm »
Crash out won't happen,there will be a deal.dont listen to this booloxoligy from the likes of Mary loo. The EU will blink,and it can't come quickly enough for me give us back our sovereignty you shower of identity robbing bastards
Crash out wont happen Boris will be overtrown EU wont do any deal Ill collect a ton from my mate in Cork .Bookies have stopped betting on Borris to get sacked as PM

dalymount

« Reply #665 on: July 30, 2019, 07:30:06 pm »
Boris will do a deal with Mr Farage to insure vrexit happens.how we have changed as a people .the only thing we in this country seem to be concerned about are the economics implications of vrexit.there is no regard for the loss of our national Identity,our culture,our heritage,or the sovereignty of our country

dalymount

« Reply #666 on: July 30, 2019, 07:32:17 pm »
I never thought I'd say it,but I hughly admire the Brits for having the balls to take their country back

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #667 on: July 30, 2019, 10:00:35 pm »
I never thought I'd say it,but I hughly admire the Brits for having the balls to take their country back

They haven't quite achieved that yet though....3yrs and counting.

john m

« Reply #668 on: July 30, 2019, 11:54:17 pm »

Jesus listen to yourself waffling about Sovreignty and extoling the virtues of the Brits the Nation that occupies part of your Nation .You want the EU to capitulate to our occupiers .

dalymount

« Reply #669 on: July 31, 2019, 08:34:10 am »
Like I said John,I never thought I would say anything good about the Brits ,but my hatred for the cunts that took my national Identity and my sovereignty is even stronger.myrwpublician credinitals are sound,and I won't answer any questions on here about them.that does not mean I don't support withdrawal from the EU,

john m

« Reply #670 on: July 31, 2019, 09:07:39 am »
Wrap your Sovreign flag around these figures while you enjoy the poverty ...The Central Bank has warned of major job losses across the economy in the event of a no-deal Brexit.

In its latest Quarterly Bulletin, the Central Bank forecasts 34,000 fewer jobs by the end of next year and 110,000 fewer jobs over the next ten years.

It said: "A disorderly Brexit would present enormous challenges for the Irish economy, especially in the near term, and would result in a loss of output and employment compared to a scenario where the UK remained in the EU."

It also warns that a disorderly Brexit would dramatically reduce economic growth and make consumers and businesses spend less.

There could be disruption at ports and airports, while Irish exports would be hit by a weak UK economy and a potentially large fall in the value of sterling.

The bank says that gauging the impact this could have on the Irish economy is "the most uncertain exercise" it has ever had to carry out.

The UK is set to leave the European Union on 31 October.

dalymount

« Reply #671 on: July 31, 2019, 09:26:16 am »
In the same way that you throw out these figures based on assessment by the central bank,those on the leave side would dispute it,and say it's all scaremongering unless and until brexit actually happens,my guess is as good as yours.in other words who can acturately predict what the implications of brexit will be for ANY country within the EU

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #672 on: July 31, 2019, 11:25:01 am »
You're right Dalyer....nobody knows the impact.....i'd question anything the central bank says considering it failed so many of our citizens during and after the recession and even now cos it's still fukin asleep....just keep your debts low and ride out any storm that might hit....as I'm sure it will with the way our economy is going,Brexit will be the least of our worries.

john m

« Reply #673 on: July 31, 2019, 11:37:02 am »
You're right Dalyer....nobody knows the impact.....i'd question anything the central bank says considering it failed so many of our citizens during and after the recession and even now cos it's still fukin asleep....just keep your debts low and ride out any storm that might hit....as I'm sure it will with the way our economy is going,Brexit will be the least of our worries.

Your getting there Hal 50% of our exports come from 10 companies .Ireland might get out Irelanded by the Brits .Ireland were the first country to set up tax free zones .Shannon Free Zone operated by fencing off the industrial estate and no tax was payable on anything imported or exported unless it was sold in ireland so Companies imported parts from all over the world built the finished product in Shannon then exported it on demand to wherever it was sold .IF or when the Brits open tax free ports or zones as they will no longer be restricted in doing this as they are no longer in the EU how long will it be before big Pharma move out of Ireland and into the UK for TAX REASONS .Theres more to Brexit than exporting Pigs or Porter to the UK .The Sodomite Prince got played EU be happy enough to see Ireland get it commuppance for all the years our low life scumbag tax cheating government have been helping big business rod theit tax Euro .

john m

« Reply #674 on: July 31, 2019, 12:09:49 pm »
Democracy for Dummies .By election tomorrow in England .Who will get the most votes the candidate from U kip or the candidate from the Raving Monster Looney Party .My money is on the loonies .Hard to believe U Kip once got the highest percentage of the vote in a European election but now will struggle to get above 150 votes Democracy totally over rated .

Show Unread Posts