Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 358658 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #720 on: August 06, 2019, 03:20:32 pm »
Do ya reckon they shove a cucumber up their Nat king Cole ?
Joe Lanny
They probably buy them "Strapadicktome" yokes as well
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #721 on: August 06, 2019, 03:22:01 pm »
Cindy: 'My Susan, that's a large penis you have there'

Susan: 'Yeah I just had a strapadicktome. from now on you call me Steve. Bitch
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #722 on: August 06, 2019, 05:25:52 pm »
Did ya ever wonder how women queries do it, sure they don't have a sick between them
For the education of the innocent.

https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/artificial-penis-for-women-and-lesbian.html
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

john m

« Reply #723 on: August 09, 2019, 02:10:00 pm »
Even before the Horror of Haloween Britain is sinking ....https://www.bbc.com/news/business-49290926

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #724 on: August 09, 2019, 02:13:25 pm »
Going up to the UK next Tues or Wed, erm. Should I buy my Sterling now?

dalymount

« Reply #725 on: August 09, 2019, 02:15:05 pm »
Must be music to your ears John, on another note altogether. Uber have lost 5.2billion in the 2nd quarter alone they have NEVER made a profit why do they keep going ??

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #726 on: August 09, 2019, 02:20:59 pm »
Market penetration. Most corporations aim to minimise profits / maximise losses. Check out Trump's losses in the 80s/90s.

john m

« Reply #727 on: August 09, 2019, 02:32:18 pm »
Going up to the UK next Tues or Wed, erm. Should I buy my Sterling now?

Not for the few sheckles you will be spending .You might get parity in some shops so no need to change at all.Anyhoo The Italians are infighting Government should collapse soon put pressure on the Euro .Will Leo opt for by elections or will he look at the 4 vacancies and see two lefties and two government TD now MEP and not bother as it dosent upset the maths .

john m

« Reply #728 on: August 09, 2019, 02:35:44 pm »
Must be music to your ears John, on another note altogether. Uber have lost 5.2billion in the 2nd quarter alone they have NEVER made a profit why do they keep going ??

Britain is falling apart Uber on the other hand is a roaring success .Its purpose was to create shares for investers to buy they done that .Important that you have a few losers in your portfolio for tax reasons .

dalymount

« Reply #729 on: August 09, 2019, 02:38:18 pm »
Important that you have a few loosers ??   Are you winding me up John ? This company have NEVER made a profit. In fact they have never even come close to breaking even

john m

« Reply #730 on: August 09, 2019, 02:46:23 pm »
Important that you have a few loosers ??   Are you winding me up John ? This company have NEVER made a profit. In fact they have never even come close to breaking even

Economics is not your thing then .Britain.Japan.USA.China .you name it no country has ever made a profit .Buying shares in UBER is a bit like Supporting Sunderland you know they will never win anything but you still support them as the league needs them to function .You look at Apple Shares the price you pay to own them is 22 times the value of their forcast annual earnings .Now if anything happens like a trade war or a better phone is developed your Apple Shares will lose value you simply dont know what will happen but if you hold Uber shares in your portfolio you can write off any losses against profits on other shares and who knows UBER could take off and be wotyh billions if it does you win if it dosent you got paid by offsetting your winnings .Its simple financial management .Travis has cashed out so have most of the original investers so in reality a Huge success .FOR THEM and thats all that matters .

dalymount

« Reply #731 on: August 09, 2019, 03:04:57 pm »
Your right finance is not my thing, but I think I'd rather invest in a profitable company, rather then a none profitable company . I know somebody like you, and their philosophy is why would I pay 100 euro for a new toaster , when I can get the same thing 10 doors up for 200 euro

john m

« Reply #732 on: August 09, 2019, 03:17:44 pm »
Your right finance is not my thing, but I think I'd rather invest in a profitable company, rather then a none profitable company . I know somebody like you, and their philosophy is why would I pay 100 euro for a new toaster , when I can get the same thing 10 doors up for 200 euro

FFS No company quoted on the stock market is worth what they are asking for it .Its a game of pass the parcel someone is going to get caught holding it when it turns into a steaming pile of shite .Do you remember ICI or BOAC or Enron .Go back to when you were a kid .Roches Stores ,Clerys ,Irish Press McBirneys .The share holders lost their bollox but the real business was these fronts were used to finance the purchase of the Property and you will find an Individual and not the shareholders own the property .Read Rich Dad Poor Day you can actually listen to it on Youtube .The big bucks is in Property and Land .

Look at Irelands most profitable piece of land .You might think its some multi story office block in the Google Ghetto or some Posh Hotel where people play golf .But its the Store house .How many million does that make a year per square foot .Guinness sold the Brand to Diageo I bet they didnt sell the Property .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #733 on: August 09, 2019, 03:36:44 pm »

Economics is not your thing then .Britain.Japan.USA.China .you name it no country has ever made a profit .Buying shares in UBER is a bit like Supporting Sunderland you know they will never win anything but you still support them as the league needs them to function .You look at Apple Shares the price you pay to own them is 22 times the value of their forcast annual earnings .Now if anything happens like a trade war or a better phone is developed your Apple Shares will lose value you simply dont know what will happen but if you hold Uber shares in your portfolio you can write off any losses against profits on other shares and who knows UBER could take off and be wotyh billions if it does you win if it dosent you got paid by offsetting your winnings .Its simple financial management .Travis has cashed out so have most of the original investers so in reality a Huge success .FOR THEM and thats all that matters .
RTE.ie: Uber reports record losses.
https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2019/0809/1067818-uber-reports-record-losses/

A bit like Eircom shareholders holding on too long.

john m

« Reply #734 on: August 09, 2019, 03:41:34 pm »
Donny T just made a cunt of himself watch China fuck with him now ,Stock market will take a big hit for his big mouth .

Show Unread Posts