Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354055 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #870 on: August 28, 2019, 11:19:20 am »
CROMWELL Johnston just shut down Parliament .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #871 on: August 28, 2019, 11:29:39 am »
Brexit is Simple .The EU is trading Insolvent with 27 selfserving fucktards all letting on they are adults .The Brits know its only a matter of time before it crashes and they want off the bus before the crash .Italy the 3rd biggest economy in the EU is 2.4 TRILLION in debt with 28% youth unemployment .You dont need a  degree  in Economics to work out if the young people are not working who is going to pay off the debt or future pensions .Europes top Bank Deuscha Bank is actually more broke than ANGLO but they are letting on everything is grand .Brits see the writing on the wall .

Transport millions of young people from Africa and Asia and assign them work paying minimum wage and you nail many issues on the head. Land in Africa can be harvested 3 times a yr as opposed to annually in Europe and most of America....free up the land and Monsanto and other conglomerates can make trillions in a matter of months.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #872 on: August 28, 2019, 11:35:49 am »
I'm gonna wait till the end then google the summary.I think the talk about Brexit is doing more damage to confidence and our economy than the consequences of Brexit ever wil.Yis are mental.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #873 on: August 28, 2019, 11:38:20 am »
My Predication it will all OK, all this shite going on about Brexit will blow over.

Lets wait and see if my prediction comes good !
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #874 on: August 28, 2019, 11:45:36 am »
I'm gonna wait till the end then google the summary.I think the talk about Brexit is doing more damage to confidence and our economy than the consequences of Brexit ever wil.Yis are mental.

Irish Government say it will reduce GDP by 1.2% I done back of envelope stuff and say nearer 10% .We are forcasting Growth of 4% next year that will dissapear that added to the governments estimate is 5.2% next year the impact on tax losses of a contraction will lead to further contraction.We were cajoled into voting for the Fiscal treaty that means we cannot borrow to spend our way out of the DEPRESSION that will follow .We in reality are a province of the UK we mimic their social and economic policies we are a vassal of the UK that will be jetisoned by both the EU and UK .We are going to get our arse holes handed to us .Watch the Cranes dissapearing from the skyline around Dublin as a borometer of the Depression that awaits .Then add in any recession in the EU will make other countries hungry for their tax dollars and our low corporate tax rates come under attack .A perfect storm .The Brits waited years to retaliate for us breaking up the Commonwealth they will truly fuck us up if they crash out .

john m

« Reply #875 on: August 28, 2019, 11:50:02 am »
My Predication it will all OK, all this shite going on about Brexit will blow over.

Lets wait and see if my prediction comes good !

Have a read of the Newspapers .Irish Landlords are looking to sell of thousands of appartments .Why would you sell off a cash stream unless you expect the worst Cashflow is king for any business .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #876 on: August 28, 2019, 11:53:22 am »
The old Chivers base in Coolock......buy to rent scheme owned by whom?... rofl Anyways, the really mental cunts are those queuing up to get their little boys vaccinated against cervical cancer.....now they are really fucking ill!

john m

« Reply #877 on: August 28, 2019, 11:56:08 am »
The old Chivers base in Coolock......buy to rent scheme owned by whom?... rofl Anyways, the really mental cunts are those queuing up to get their little boys vaccinated against cervical cancer.....now they are really fucking ill!

Joey Meng would be proud

john m

« Reply #878 on: August 28, 2019, 11:57:50 am »
JESUS WEPT .The BBc are carrying out an interview with a remain MP and cut him off to give out the Weather Report .PRIORITIES !

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #879 on: August 28, 2019, 11:58:48 am »
Caan't wait to see the morons eating their own kids to stay alive....biggest land and asset grab in the history of this kip and the social justice mongs think we should be sending out more boats to rescue the 6 foot kids with Nikes and I-Phones in the Med....

john m

« Reply #880 on: August 28, 2019, 12:03:14 pm »
Cant wait to Hear Reese Mogg proposing Progroation and Burkow replying .I hope they sub title the whole thing so the English understand what the English are saying in Parliament .

john m

« Reply #881 on: August 28, 2019, 12:25:48 pm »
Could Johnstone do the dirty ?Could he wait till late October and put Mays deal to Parliament AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN and then its accept it or crash out .Labour would have to support it .That would knock the bollox out of Labours election prospects .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #882 on: August 28, 2019, 12:51:13 pm »
May quoted this to Johnson long before Cameron had shafted her in Westminster.....her husband is a very wealthy man who operates by this principle....

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -      Lao Tzu, Parnell St, Dublin 1....

john m

« Reply #883 on: August 28, 2019, 01:00:41 pm »
Its up to the remainers now to vote no confidence next Tuesday .I wonder if Covney and Leo have stopped crying yet .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #884 on: August 28, 2019, 01:23:59 pm »
How many people remember it was Leo who labelled Irish Taximen as "inherently racist"?.......he was the then Minister for Transport.....the green light brigade campaign was in its infancy......you see, you must arm yourself with words and knowledge to beat an E.U. drone.....

Show Unread Posts