Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353957 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #975 on: September 03, 2019, 10:31:15 pm »
Dalymount I AGREE .

john m

« Reply #976 on: September 03, 2019, 11:03:17 pm »
Dalymount what chances Boris tells the DUP to go fuck off you disloyal skum .If it wasent for you dirt jerrymandering Constituencies in Derry to deprive Catholics of houses then the Troubles probably wouldnt of kicked off and the Good Friday wouldnt exist so no Border guarenteed .Now Fuck off .Imagine the leaders of the Prods in the North and the Leader of the Jock Prods are nor elected members of Parliament Even the leader of the Taig gunmen is not an elected member of Parliament .Some joke of a Democracy when three housewives call the shoth .

Offline Belker

« Reply #977 on: September 04, 2019, 05:12:29 am »
Do any of you agree. The fundamental reason the Brits want out is, they are sick and tired of their country being taken over by foreigners. This is also the reason for the rise of the AFD in Germany, Italy Holland Hungary, Poland, France, and many many more countries. Yet even though the politicians of these countries know it, the bastards won't admit it. So here is my answer to remove all this unhappiness. Ask the EU to STOP FREE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE , I gaurentee you this is what brexit was about , and it would be stopped in the morning if the EU agreed to this
It's too late now DM, there are IN and they aren't going anywhere !

I remember being in Piccadilly Circus about 15 years back on a business trip and my work colleague turned to me and said; "Ken, is there any White people here ?". True story.

john m

« Reply #978 on: September 04, 2019, 08:07:24 am »
Watching whats going on in Britain .How the fuck did they ever Rule half the World .It was a bit like watching the passengers taking over the flying of the Plane because they wanted to go to Ibiza and not Barcelona .Was it Sham69 or the Clash who sang Anarchy in the UK .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #979 on: September 04, 2019, 08:09:15 am »
Because back then the world was ruled by those who had the biggest Navy.....

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #980 on: September 04, 2019, 08:17:19 am »
Sex Pistols, btw.....Johnny Rotten was banned from the BBC for calling out Jimmy Saville.

Offline Belker

« Reply #981 on: September 04, 2019, 08:19:47 am »
Watching whats going on in Britain .How the fuck did they ever Rule half the World .It was a bit like watching the passengers taking over the flying of the Plane because they wanted to go to Ibiza and not Barcelona .Was it Sham69 or the Clash who sang Anarchy in the UK .

I think it was the Sex Pistols, Great video !

john m

« Reply #982 on: September 04, 2019, 02:19:05 pm »
Dalyer I hope you havent been arested for Match fixing as I havent heard from you today .Anyhoo What if Boris wins an election and on the first day back he porogues parliament until after January 31st .So there is nobody to debate with or do a deal with .

john m

« Reply #983 on: September 05, 2019, 12:33:22 pm »
Boris Brother Quits .Shit and Fan interaction .You might be right Lipp they can check out any time they like but they can never leave .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #984 on: September 05, 2019, 12:51:08 pm »
Watch the middle-East.............Benji Nathan Yahoo in London today....

dalymount

« Reply #985 on: September 05, 2019, 01:37:00 pm »
Is that not what he wants John ? If Boris gets his election , then surely it will drag on till after 31st oct whereby no deal will apply

dalymount

« Reply #986 on: September 05, 2019, 01:38:38 pm »
At least Mike Pence made it clear where the tanks stand thank God for that anyway. America fully supportive of brexit

john m

« Reply #987 on: September 05, 2019, 01:45:06 pm »
Is that not what he wants John ? If Boris gets his election , then surely it will drag on till after 31st oct whereby no deal will apply

There is an option never mentioned .Boris waits till the day he is supposed to ask for an extention and resigns as Prime Minister that way Parliament said the Prime Minister must ask for an extension .If there is No Prime Minister then there is nobody to ask .Will Boros sacrifice himself for brexit ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #988 on: September 05, 2019, 01:47:12 pm »

There is an option never mentioned .Boris waits till the day he is supposed to ask for an extention and resigns as Prime Minister that way Parliament said the Prime Minister must ask for an extension .If there is No Prime Minister then there is nobody to ask .Will Boros sacrifice himself for brexit ?

How would the Express spin that John?

dalymount

« Reply #989 on: September 05, 2019, 01:56:00 pm »
Lot of people around Westminster reckon Boris is on the verge of resigning now, cause things didn't work out the way he planned. Bring on Nigel Farage that the boy to shake things up

Show Unread Posts