Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353945 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1275 on: September 23, 2019, 01:35:47 pm »
As a matter of fact John, there was hostility in the lane on Saturday morning at the ground with the que for tickets against rovers this coming Friday night. But however in relation to brexit, my point was, regardless of what reasons the POLITICIANS have for all the clock and dagger stuff, the nieve PEOPLE voted leave because of immigration

john m

« Reply #1276 on: September 23, 2019, 02:14:34 pm »
No they didnt vote leave because of Immigration .They voted leave because Britain is Broken has been since 1918 .Men were slaughtered for nothing in WW1 they realized that and the decline began A little Island west of Britain told the Mighty Commonwealth to go fuck off and the Commonwealth could do fuck all about it .Then India followed and the Empire Crashed .Britains success was based on robbing every other country in the world apart from Coal and a little Oil Britain has no National resources  Its a third world country in a first world location .British life has declined with only the ether of TV and Drugs and Dole Payments preventing total breakdown If your racist argument was true then British Soccer Supporters would not support teams with foreign players ,Drive foreign made cars or listen to Foreign music .You look back 60 years when the Brits made all the best Bikes,Cars engineering .It was all lies they made and exported shite like BSA bikes Morris 1100 cars The Japs made far superior stuff Just like the demise of Britain the USA is now suffering the same faith They maks shite nobody wants .Samsung make superior products to anything available from the USA .Look at other Empires .Italy,Greece,Egypt,Spanish Inca all built on theft they were Cleptocratic based none of them had any National Resources so were forced to rob to grow .

dalymount

« Reply #1277 on: September 23, 2019, 02:45:03 pm »
John I base my belief regarding the reason for the Brits departure, purly on the British customers I have had over the past few years, and their continuing complaint that they don't know what it is to be British anymore because of the influx of foreigners. I am even told there are actually parts of the UK that the English language is now considered foreign

dalymount

« Reply #1278 on: September 23, 2019, 02:53:50 pm »
Any word on the supreme Court case, or when are we likely to hear ?

Online watty

« Reply #1279 on: September 23, 2019, 05:50:45 pm »
The 'did Boris lie to the Queen' case is due a verdict tomorrow, Tuesday.  Just in time for the Conservative party conference on Sunday.  Will they be electing a new Party leader...

Boris can be a serial liar, multiple adulterer & allround thicko but they don't mind.  But lying to the Queen, that's probably a no-no  >:(

john m

« Reply #1280 on: September 23, 2019, 05:59:42 pm »
John I base my belief regarding the reason for the Brits departure, purly on the British customers I have had over the past few years, and their continuing complaint that they don't know what it is to be British anymore because of the influx of foreigners. I am even told there are actually parts of the UK that the English language is now considered foreign

Racism was a big factor but there are a lot of issues in Britain Kids knifing kids poverty drugs major pains in the bollox .Its Broken

john m

« Reply #1281 on: September 23, 2019, 06:01:13 pm »
The 'did Boris lie to the Queen' case is due a verdict tomorrow, Tuesday.  Just in time for the Conservative party conference on Sunday.  Will they be electing a new Party leader...

Boris can be a serial liar, multiple adulterer & allround thicko but they don't mind.  But lying to the Queen, that's probably a no-no  >:(
If you call Boris a lying cunt are you saying the Queen is a dumb fuck for listening without asking her advisors .Going to be hard for the court to slag off the old woman

Online watty

« Reply #1282 on: September 23, 2019, 06:26:50 pm »
The Queen is just a figurehead who does what she's told.  (So would I if I was getting millions off the Govt each year)

Same as Michael D. here - he can't leave the country without permission from the Govt. 

Both of them do what they're told and get richly rewarded for it.

dalymount

« Reply #1283 on: September 23, 2019, 06:42:38 pm »
The difference is, the office of president here is supposed to be above politics, yet the auld bollox never stops sticking his oar in . Just look at the most recent comments when he made contravertail comments about army pay. He may have been right, but this matter is political and he has no business saying what he did

Online watty

« Reply #1284 on: September 23, 2019, 07:10:07 pm »
Both of them are supposed to be above politics.  She's the head of one of their churches afterall!  Michael D.'s comments were controversial precisely because he is supposed to be above politics.  If anyone else said it, it wouldn't be controversial.

Maybe coincidental but... Defence Forces' officers vote to accept €10m package of increased allowances

john m

« Reply #1285 on: September 23, 2019, 08:16:34 pm »
So how will the Supreme court rule .I think they would love to show they were powerfull BUT the seperation of powers I think they will say the decision is Political and outside their Juristriction .If they rule against the Prime Minister that creates huge Constitutional Crisis .So they will offer some sort of Bolloking short of calling him a Big Fat Liar Pants on Fire .If they go against him he will get what he wants .Recall Parliament put down a motion of Confidence in Him and his Government then Abstain if he loses then Corbyn has 14 days to form a government .I think if you were betting there is probably a better chance of Boris Playing outside right for West Brom than being Prime Minister after Christmas .

Online watty

« Reply #1286 on: September 23, 2019, 08:40:31 pm »
So how will the Supreme court rule .I think they would love to show they were powerfull BUT the seperation of powers I think they will say the decision is Political and outside their Juristriction .If they rule against the Prime Minister that creates huge Constitutional Crisis .So they will offer some sort of Bolloking short of calling him a Big Fat Liar Pants on Fire .If they go against him he will get what he wants .Recall Parliament put down a motion of Confidence in Him and his Government then Abstain if he loses then Corbyn has 14 days to form a government .I think if you were betting there is probably a better chance of Boris Playing outside right for West Brom than being Prime Minister after Christmas .
The Govt lawyer made that point.  The opposition had their chance and they fukked up.

I'm now in two minds.  The Supreme Court won't want to interfere in politics so the easy way out is to say Parliament had their chance and they messed up. 
Re Proroguing & the 5 weeks - how long is a piece of string?  But the commentators are saying the judges kept asking about remedies (i.e. Boris fukked up).
(Labour must be the stupidest political party in the world.  The amount of in-fighting at their conference is unbeliveable!)
I'm not a betting man but if I had to guess... I don't know  O:-) 
Pick a side - They give Boris & the Queen a pass & say Parliament had their chance but blew it?

The court might also be thinking that if they disagree with this Govt, the next Govt will surely abolish them so the court don't disagree with them also!

dalymount

« Reply #1287 on: September 23, 2019, 09:40:56 pm »
What pisses me off about it is, the cunt that took the case is a fukkin foreigner. The cheek of the cunt  to interfere in British politics. This cunt already took a case against the British government some time ago and won. She is a cunt that Gina Miller

dalymount

« Reply #1288 on: September 23, 2019, 09:44:39 pm »
Did any of yis see that young wan on the news giving out about climate change. Jeez she left them in no doubt what she thought of them. She eat the shite out of them. Saying they took her dreams. She is an awful looking boot though

dalymount

« Reply #1289 on: September 23, 2019, 09:51:55 pm »
There was something I noticed tonight on the news. They interviewed a load of kids from terenure collage about the rugger match on Saturday morning . Interestingly not one kid of foreign extract in the village to be seen. Yet how many times have you seen other similar news items involving school kids from much less affulant areas and there is ALWAYS loads of foreigners. Is this a case of they are welcome as long as they don't live in our posh areas ?

Show Unread Posts