Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353945 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2019, 05:47:00 pm »
They should nuke Europe.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 05:48:49 pm »
It's the best piece of comedy never written, DM. The leader of the opposition wants the deal, no doubt about that, but can't cross the floor and the Prime Minister (Taoiseach) who brought the deal to the house would be horrified to see it implemented.

john m

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 05:51:45 pm »
If GB leaves the EEC willBritish workers go back to wearing flat caps and black and white telly .Will football supporters be allowed to stand at matches but more important will Top of The Pops be back on the BBC on Thursday .

dalymount

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2019, 05:59:50 pm »
But I keep coming back to the point I have been making,and it is this.if ,as you say it results in a second referendum,and the result is remain,do they honestly think the leave crowd will just accept it and die ?  How can they possibly think they would get away  with it

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2019, 06:01:26 pm »
Remains to be seen... remains, see what I done there!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2019, 06:04:23 pm »
Remains to be seen... remains, see what I done there!
Brilliant! 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2019, 06:07:14 pm »
I have myself in stitches... oops, now I'm after your limelight!

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2019, 06:11:31 pm »
Rat catcher appearing tonite in the laughter lounge NOT

john m

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2019, 06:13:45 pm »
4/1 a hard border GET ON .

dalymount

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2019, 06:16:45 pm »
Another thing I cant understand is,tessxy said all along she would not take no deal off the table. Infact when Corbyn challenged her to do it she wouldnt entertain him.now she has done a complete about turn,and tonight will vote to take it off the table

john m

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2019, 06:24:35 pm »
Another thing I cant understand is,tessxy said all along she would not take no deal off the table. Infact when Corbyn challenged her to do it she wouldnt entertain him.now she has done a complete about turn,and tonight will vote to take it off the table

Ill try again Reese mog and his shower want no deal loyalist scum dont know what they want .So by removing no dealand free trade with the south she is threatening bankruptcy for the loylists and possibly no brexit for the Moggies .So they are more likely to support her deal when it comes up again .

john m

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2019, 06:34:03 pm »
Dollymount they say no tarriffs on goods from the south so that undermines ulster companies .The Irish have to impose tarriffs on Brit imports so that also undermined Ulster business .The Loyalists dont want that no deal deal .

The Moggies would prefer a bad deal rather than no Brexit .

Irish will have to put up a border to prevent smuggling Republic dont want that .

May  just played her  Joker

dalymount

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2019, 06:36:59 pm »
I just do not understand what I said previously,and I know you replied ,but I STILL  dont understand this.they will vote tonight to take no deal off the table ,as they want to leave with a deal right ? But the EU have said there is no deal available except tessys, so WHAT FUKKING DEAL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT ,there is nothing else available ?

john m

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2019, 06:49:15 pm »
I just do not understand what I said previously,and I know you replied ,but I STILL  dont understand this.they will vote tonight to take no deal off the table ,as they want to leave with a deal right ? But the EU have said there is no deal available except tessys, so WHAT FUKKING DEAL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT ,there is nothing else available ?

You typed the answer EXCEPT TESSYS .that will be passed on the third occasion .If not then Extending article 50 means no Brexit and if there is a general election the loyalist scum could lose their leverage and Labour might get elected .The deal on offer is better thanno deal or no Brexit at all .

dalymount

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2019, 06:52:18 pm »
Well I defo would have accepted tessys deal,even the first time round simply because it stops free movement

Show Unread Posts