Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354062 times)

Online watty

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2019, 08:03:29 pm »
SPAIN might not want to be seen helping out their lodgers in  Gibraltar .

Spain might like it if the UK brexits.  Currently, the EU has to be impartial between the two.  After Brexit, it's the EU27 against the solitary UK.

john m

« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2019, 08:06:34 pm »
General Election comming up in Spain country is in shit due to Catalan Sepratists .It might suit them to unite against a common enemy like the UK .

dalymount

« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2019, 10:00:12 pm »
Nigel Farage says he will actively canvass member states not to grant an extention,he might be pushing an open door with some of them  well hopefully anyway

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2019, 07:11:43 am »
It(Brexit) must be going to happen if Alan Partridge is allowed do a skit version of Men behind the wire and Come out ye Black n Tans on prime-time BBC.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2019, 01:38:45 pm »
What is the kyle Wilson motion ?

A Labour amendment/motion facilitating approval of the Prime Minister's (Taoiseach's) deal or something similar subject to ratification via a referendum. The Prime Minister (Taoiseach) has already suggested that any such referendum must include a remain option.

dalymount

« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2019, 09:28:18 am »
Here is an interesting question.it is expected that the EU  27-will grant a short term extension to brexit.but my question is,supposing  they dont,what happens then ? Nigel Farage says he will ask them not to grant it,so do they just crash out on the 29th of March without a deal ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2019, 09:37:23 am »
The Brits invented political skulduggery and imposed their admiralty law everywhere throughout their imperialistic reign....Macron is the huge thorn in their side as he represents private, elitist interests.... May will have to get out before she is taken out.

dalymount

« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2019, 09:47:57 am »
But that doesnt answer my question lippy,what happens if they do not grant an extension,its unlikely that they wont,but what happens if they dont ? For instance supposing France were to say,no exextension,do the UK just ctash out on 29 th ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2019, 09:57:25 am »
Sorry, Dalyer, but as far as I understand it the Brits will be afforded an extension.......the rest is just arseholes grandstanding before the MEP elections. If it(crash out) happens, I'll strip naked in front of Montrose/RTE with a picture of Panti Bliss glued to my hoop.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2019, 10:01:23 am »
Sorry, Dalyer, but as far as I understand it the Brits will be afforded an extension.......the rest is just arseholes grandstanding before the MEP elections. If it(crash out) happens, I'll strip naked in front of Montrose/RTE with a picture of Panti Bliss glued to my hoop.
I hope it happens, cant wait to see the expression on Patti's picture
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

dalymount

« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2019, 10:02:09 am »
Can I hold you to that lippy ?

dalymount

« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2019, 10:03:04 am »
Get those cameras rolling out montrose way

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2019, 10:03:42 am »
I'll do it as I said....for the record it's Panti and not Patti, Stoney (Mr). I'm shaving my fanny later just in case.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 10:15:17 am by The Liffey Lip »

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2019, 10:07:53 am »
I'll do it as I said....for the record it's Panti and not Patti, Stoney (Mr). I'm shaving my balls later just in case.
Up until now all this Brexit shite has been very boring , I'm now a keen follower of the outcome.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2019, 10:27:42 am »
It's still boring...when the kids are reading this in the history books/tablets it will be all written off as intense negotiations.No self-respecting teacher would be bothering their holes trawling through every single detail.

Show Unread Posts